7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 230 ) at NY Yankees ( -282 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -135 ) at Detroit ( 115 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : Atlanta ( -176 ) at Baltimore ( 152 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 189 ) at Houston ( -226 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Chi Sox ( -157 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -131 ) at Chi Cubs ( 109 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 160 ) at LA Angels ( -186 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : SF Giants ( -130 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• maxrluminox

I saw earlier in the day that the SF/SEA game was postponed………but I thought that was still referring to the previous day, because I heard that SF had flown to SEA to play the game………..seemed weird because it is worse up there, but I chalked it up to it being an indoor stadium………now I look at ESPN and they are saying the game was postponed…….and of course my best lineup placing was just waiting for that stack to hit……..

• maxrluminox

Now it is playing?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@maxrluminox said...

I saw earlier in the day that the SF/SEA game was postponed………but I thought that was still referring to the previous day, because I heard that SF had flown to SEA to play the game………..seemed weird because it is worse up there, but I chalked it up to it being an indoor stadium………now I look at ESPN and they are saying the game was postponed…….and of course my best lineup placing was just waiting for that stack to hit……..

I don’t know why that is happening, but they’re playing. Look at your line up. MLB. com shows one game postponed and them playing. I guess there was supposed to be a double header and they cancelled the day game?

• maxrluminox

All good for the night sweat………

• Volkster6

Now imagine if you just listened and stacked against Bundy :)

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

Now imagine if you just listened and stacked against Bundy :)

This will ultimately probably blow up to something bigger, and obviously I’d rather have D-Backs right now than any Braves or Astros, but he’s getting singled to death and walks. We’ll see how this plays out.

• SteeloCity

Lol and then Bundy gets pooped on. Man MLB sucks

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Most of my McCullers/Cole are with Braves stacks…. 💀

But I have a 5 Angels stack with Cole/McCullers/Higashioka that could do some damage if they get hot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Gibson 8 IP 0 Run 8 K in HOU is a joke on all of us

• txdave41

Got huge scores from Davis, Perez, and Frazier, but it is hopeless because of Degrom.

• Volkster6

@Unico10 said...

Gibson 8 IP 0 Run 8 K in HOU is a joke on all of us

Hard for Houston to hit when they don’t know what’s coming it seems!

As for the SF stack, good call whomever that was. Giants in their own stadium with an additional at bat should have been played more

• SteeloCity

I had the SF stack but have Bundy. Same with the Yankees stack with DeGrom. You really need to get everything right to even have a chance.

• Volkster6

@SteeloCity said...

I had the SF stack but have Bundy. Same with the Yankees stack with DeGrom. You really need to get everything right to even have a chance.

You need a 4 man (min) stack for get at least 2 HRs and then at least another 2 HRs from your other 4 guys (one offs, 3man etc) MINIMUM DAILY. This will give you a min 56.

You then need 2 pitchers with a combined 50 points. Winning doesn’t matter but helps. Ownership rarely matters for pitchers but lower owned helps.

These two scores give you 106 which is typically good enough to hang around a min cash line on most evenings.

Plug in a few hits and you’ll cash for sure. Plug in a few more dingers or stolen bases and doubles etc and you might have a really good night.

Basic scoring for any SE or 3 man GPP no matter the stakes. The higher the entry numbers the more you need to get to the cash line

• Volkster6

Zona stack comes through boys! Even with DeGrom I should cash

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

Zona stack comes through boys! Even with DeGrom I should cash

Good call. Bundy was off and couldn’t find the zone and got the early hook. Now that putrid Angels pen is giving it up.

• SteeloCity

@Volkster6 said...

You need a 4 man (min) stack for get at least 2 HRs and then at least another 2 HRs from your other 4 guys (one offs, 3man etc) MINIMUM DAILY. This will give you a min 56.

You then need 2 pitchers with a combined 50 points. Winning doesn’t matter but helps. Ownership rarely matters for pitchers but lower owned helps.

These two scores give you 106 which is typically good enough to hang around a min cash line on most evenings.

Plug in a few hits and you’ll cash for sure. Plug in a few more dingers or stolen bases and doubles etc and you might have a really good night.

Basic scoring for any SE or 3 man GPP no matter the stakes. The higher the entry numbers the more you need to get to the cash line

Thanks for this man, I’ll give it a try today. I have only dabbled in MLB so knowing some basic strategy should help. I play on FD so just need to focus on one pitcher. Hopefully I can get it right today!

• hypegotti

Fan duel still not cash baseball for anyone else?

• cgg716

Yup, including early only

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).