12:35 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -150 ) at Pittsburgh ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -118 ) at Kansas City ( 108 ) —- T: 10
    2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 165 ) at Chi Sox ( -185 ) —- T: 8
    3:45 PM EST : San Diego ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -135 ) —- T: 8.5
    5:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -225 ) at Baltimore ( 205 ) —- T: 10
    6:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 120 ) at Philadelphia ( -141 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 187 ) at Tampa Bay ( -204 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -214 ) at Texas ( 195 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tbird05

It’s not often you can schedule 8/9 games at different times in a single day…

• zovyn

This MLB day makes me unhappy. But… here I am. Going with a Giants onslaught in the early slate. Because… why not.

• maibockaddict

@zovyn said...

This MLB day makes me unhappy. But… here I am. Going with a Giants onslaught in the early slate. Because… why not.

Great call (I got one of those too) when there was pretty good ownership on the Braves game….especially the pitchers

• yisman

10 different yahoo lineups, $818 in play, all with Ian Anderson

roth said they’d play

• zovyn

Yeah – I wouldn’t bet money on that NYY@BAL game playing either.

• zovyn

Now current radar models are showing that Camden will escape the rain. So who the * knows.

• biga0787

I really want this game to get rained out.

• biga0787

Not playing Montgomery has really payed off well to start…

• zovyn

@biga0787 said...

Not playing Montgomery has really payed off well to start…

Meh. I faded the game which has mostly worked out… went with Enns on the mound. We’ll see how that goes. Montgomery pitched really well…

I do have Gallo as CPT in my 3-man LU so that’s cool. :)

• yisman

paid up for Cruz everywhere :(

yahoo and DK

he got HBP early and left

not injured, though. Fine to play Friday. They just wanted to screw me over.

and I had Realmuto! Two guys hit by pitches and injured.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).