7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 136 ) at NY Mets ( -147 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -103 ) at Kansas City ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 210 ) at Texas ( -230 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -142 ) at Arizona ( 131 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 161 ) at Colorado ( -175 ) —- T: 12
    9:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -140 ) at LA Angels ( 129 ) —- T: 9
    9:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 114 ) at SF Giants ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( 119 ) at Seattle ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• boomer020

That Cubs lineup is absolutely gross.. There goes 1/2 of my early lines

• WagonCircler

@BUFUu2 said...

because he isn’t playing that is a make up game the pit game is tonight its the second game and not the first bro

Gotcha – i see the time says 6pm now. that makes sense. I wish it wasn’t an option to make that mistake.

• BUFUu2

@WagonCircler said...

I had him in for all day and I’m not understanding why his stats aren’t counting.

if i was you take his ass out and put a different pitcher in sorry bro

• BUFUu2

@WagonCircler said...

Gotcha – i see the time says 6pm now. that makes sense. I wish it wasn’t an option to make that mistake.

cool, don’t feel bad my co worker did it to thank god he said something before it was noon

• zline34

@Zieg30 said...

You do what you think is best, but that’s extremely risky and doesn’t guarantee a thing.

First, you need your pitcher (or pitchers if on DK) to work out if it’s your DFS lineup(s) that goes off and the over hits.

Second, you need the correct combination of players if it’s your DFS lineup(s) that goes off.

Third, there could also be a 7-6 game with mostly singles, hitting the over but not helping you much.

Fourth, there could be an 11-2 game where one of your stacks does nothing and thus you don’t place highly in any tournament.

If I did that and the O/U was 12.5 I’d be rooting for a 7-5 game where all my guys hit solo shots, but that’s unlikely.

He was joking. His linueps never do good on DK so taking SD/COL stack would guarantee the under. The curse is real

• BUFUu2

@boomer020 said...

That Cubs lineup is absolutely gross.. There goes 1/2 of my early lines

I agree only one of those guys i have starting is coghlin…… If heyward plays i would stay the hell away from him, he can’t hit a right hander pitcher to save is life

• jayzee666

@Zieg30 said...

You do what you think is best, but that’s extremely risky and doesn’t guarantee a thing.

First, you need your pitcher (or pitchers if on DK) to work out if it’s your DFS lineup(s) that goes off and the over hits.

Second, you need the correct combination of players if it’s your DFS lineup(s) that goes off.

Third, there could also be a 7-6 game with mostly singles, hitting the over but not helping you much.

Fourth, there could be an 11-2 game where one of your stacks does nothing and thus you don’t place highly in any tournament.

If I did that and the O/U was 12.5 I’d be rooting for a 7-5 game where all my guys hit solo shots, but that’s unlikely.

LOL, you dont get it. The players I pick will suck as they always do, therefore guaranteeing a 4-2 type game. the over on the SO for my players will be 15 and easily covered. I always place in the lower percetile in my tourneys so sacrifice for the bigger payout!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

swing the bat pedroia

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@jayzee666 said...

LOL, you dont get it. The players I pick will suck as they always do, therefore guaranteeing a 4-2 type game. the over on the SO for my players will be 15 and easily covered. I always place in the lower percetile in my tourneys so sacrifice for the bigger payout!

Ah. Got it!

• badlands92

I’m glad I went with Murphy and Harper. God, I hate MLB Home Run Der…i mean DFS.

When does NBA start????? :)

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Weird slate tonight, some great values, but some high priced guys in amazing spots. Tough choices to make.

• BUFUu2

what is carlos carrra ownership cuz he just got hit and out

• Vanco

Last time I let a three-year-old pick my lineups

• SkateFiend

We get it Jake, your team clinched. You don’t have to pitch like it.

• Vanco

Braun’s second HR just got me back to cashing.

• Vanco

Woo Brewers stack! I take it back, my daughter can pick my lineups.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am here and I promise not to make any predictions.

• jayzee666

Urena not liking the curse so much and Lugo can’t strike anyone out. Could be a rougher night than usual as not many hitters playin yet and the ones that are have already felt the wrath of the curse. Consistency is very impressive.

• SkateFiend

I’m about to find out if I can reach cash line with one pitcher at -13.

• zline34

Darvish is going to get crushed by the A’s

• IronMonkey415

How can I win with players such as Hosmer and Hyun Soo Kim in my lineup………..I DON’T WIN. That’s the answer.

• osuryanf

100% win rate in headsup again tonight. Thank god, made up for my disastrous lineup last night.

I really wish I would have played MLB all season instead of starting last month, I’ve really enjoyed it. Tons of research and numbers make it really fun!

• tmat

Tommy Joseph was listed at not starting. I took him out. Now I look at the leader and he’s playing!? What the bleep, Yahoo? This is the kind of crap you guys pull???

• osuryanf

Anyone else throw out an A’s stack tonight or am I riding solo?!?

• firemedicpat

@osuryanf said...

Anyone else throw out an A’s stack tonight or am I riding solo?!?

You’re definitely losing solo.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).