7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -185 ) at Milwaukee ( 170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -173 ) at Chi Sox ( 159 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Texas ( 104 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 202 ) at Houston ( -221 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -101 ) at Colorado ( -107 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -142 ) at San Diego ( 131 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

Htown Stack for the win today

• raymond333

Yea I’m gonna go Morton, and then stack HOU and BOS, with a one off with Jay – CHC. See what happens.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m fading the first game entirely for a few reasons, one of which is that I want to see the lineups of the later teams before constructing my own.

• JustDFSin

Htown stack!!! Teams usually play well at home after a disaster

• Dirt_Lavert

@JustDFSin said...

I stacked them in the pickem. Thinking along the same lines there

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Also consider the unfortunate surname of the opposing pitcher.

• Dirt_Lavert

So far I can only see that youdacao has Gary Sanchez in his pickem lu, let’s go so do I!

I did put Tanaka in one sometimes this dude will go 9 if the sox really don’t show. He already has a walk though this guy doesn’t really walk anyone. Not a good sign.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone seeing this LAD offense? I am going from Lynn to Richard in the pickem I think. Wow

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Chris Stratton scratched if anyone wants to know.

Shark starting.

• Dirt_Lavert

The Stratton scratch probably guna hurt Lynn too, going to be a harder game to win if Shark pitches

• raymond333

Damn BOS stack doing me wrong so far. I need them to go off, as they are low owned, and my HOU stack I’m sure will be chaulky.

So far, no good. lol comon BOS, I’m picking you against my Yankees. They facing Tanaka tho, maybe I should have went the other way. We’ll see lol.

• Dirt_Lavert

Minute Maid roof closed, bump up for pitchers and down for batters. I don’t really want to gamestack anymore. ahhh

• raymond333

Damn Headley. I see too much more of this and I’m gonna know I should have went the other way. I need Ramirez and Betts to hit.

• moped_jones

@7klub06 said...

Htown Stack for the win today

Is today the day Marwin doesn’t get a goose egg? Been picking and losing with him a lot lately. Such a talent for such a cheap price right now. But really struggling.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I loaded up on Padres. I’m not sure how foolish or smart I’m going to feel later this afternoon.

• Dirt_Lavert

The Red Sox have been pathetic lately. They just have been struggling to score idk, they’re running out of gas.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Reyes picked off and Morton will cruise thru the inning with 2 K’s. Dang.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Lester got out of a huge jam. A shame he’s thrown so many pitches already though.

• raymond333

Damn BOS really hurting me man. The rest of my line is doing ok, but more heavily owned (HOU), although I put J Jay in as a one off, and I’m close to cashing in my quin, so maybe he’ll save me..or BOS will wake up lol

• raymond333

6 pts to cash and got Morton ongoing (for now lol).

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow I saw youdacao with springer over altuve in pickem.

Knew I would mess something up. Really hoping altuve gets one too although that will kill me in arcade as I didn’t pay for either. Brutal.

• MrPerfekt7

@JustDFSin said...

Yea 🀘🏾🀘🏾
    How about Springer and Maybin so far

• Dirt_Lavert

Springer has been legit trash I can’t even believe he was the sharp play over Altuve. Clearly I missed something I guess.

• damionismyname

HOUSTON STACK FTW!!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Aces + KC lefties & Seattle lefties . . . interesting low owned fade. Prob won’t work tho haha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).