7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -185 ) at Milwaukee ( 170 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -173 ) at Chi Sox ( 159 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Texas ( 104 ) —- T: 11
    8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 202 ) at Houston ( -221 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -101 ) at Colorado ( -107 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -142 ) at San Diego ( 131 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Flores grand slam too was him or reyes. Of course I go all reyes. Jeeez. Hope he was low owned.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

13 runs and Bryant does shit.

• Dirt_Lavert

There is no doubt that lynn doesn’t go for the CSGO.

I posted it before if I didn’t change back the guy would crush. SFG I haven’t watched much but I’m watching this game on fs1 they are absolutely pitiful. I feel bad for the fans tbh

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

13 runs and Bryant does shit.

I have 4 lus and he’s in 3 go figure. Not a guy I play either but the mu seemed too good.

Man cabrera and Flores dong and I played Reyes as he has 10 dkp at least in his last like 5 games. Brutal.

• Dirt_Lavert

I thibk I’ll only play mlb when I have like 10 lineups. It’s impossible with just a few.

Lynn getting an out on 1 pitch to start the bottom of the 6th. If I threw this guy he’d be out of the game. Guy is going for a career day. Unreal how dumb I am.

• damionismyname

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I thibk I’ll only play mlb when I have like 10 lineups. It’s impossible with just a few.

Lynn getting an out on 1 pitch to start the bottom of the 6th. If I threw this guy he’d be out of the game. Guy is going for a career day. Unreal how dumb I am.

Its literally impossible with a few. To do any real damage you seem to need to play high entry fee tournaments or mass enter the small ones. 3 to 5 entries is playing the lotto even on a 2 game slate.

• superstars92

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Lynn sucks, he has barely K’d anyone. Shark has way more FPs.

• superstars92

So it’s raining in Chicago? Does that mean Archer will get pulled early? Or will TB not do that?

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Lynn sucks, he has barely K’d anyone. Shark has way more FPs.

Shark wont get the win bonus though which sucks.

• superstars92

@damionismyname said...

Shark wont get the win bonus though which sucks.

Yea that’s true. I think Lynn will catch up if he gets the CGSO + win bonus. But it would be one of the lowest CGSO total FPs since he only has 4 Ks (maybe a bit more depending on 9th), which is rare for 9 innings.

• damionismyname

Turner with a pinch hit 2 run homer ffs! Come on man!

• richierich

I am so sick of this riding the cash-line BS I’ve been dealing with lately. Not one… but BOTH of the games go to extras now, when I had it sewn up… AND I lose Lynn’s win bonus.

Of course… OF COURSE

• draggin49

Hmmm can’t settle on who to pair for dk gpp
    The good arms are expensive , I guess strailey/peacock may work ?
    Only guy cheaper I guess would be rodon.

• richierich

Okay, SD walks it off… cool.

Any shot SF can do the same? STL’s bats coming back up may screw me.

• Dirt_Lavert

The only reason I didn’t go to shark was because it was pickem.

Richard or Lynn was what it came down to when I ruled sims out. I changed up when I saw the LAD lu. Luckily they pulled lynn that was big for me I guess

• yisman

think I spotted a bunch of overlay on classic and arcade

couldn’t get in much. Made my lineups but it was tough to click enter fast enough on all the contests from my netbook

I believe pick’em filled

made my lineups quickly

avoided Archer due to weather, went Peacock/Straily

ryan goins at 2B. SMH. Wanted to get off him but it was taking too long to figure out a way.

• yisman

missed swapping out Pujols for Mazara by seconds :(

• GoldStandard000

Very surprised Scherzer isn’t more chalky tonight.

• yisman

only a few bucks but funny

I made a lineup for the early slate, lineups for later afternoon not out yet

so I put in Turner and figured I’d come back before 4 PM and make sure he was in lineup

got back 3:45. Dodger game started 3:40 for some reason (I also missed the 3:40 slate as a result which had overlay), so I was locked into Turner who wasn’t playing. No big deal, only in a 5 dollar double up.

Now I see Turner hit a pinch hit dong to double me up.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/43856681?uc=809375585

• yisman

@GoldStandard000 said...

Very surprised Scherzer isn’t more chalky tonight.

crazy expensive

the touts were predicting him to only be like the 4th highest owned P due to price

plus don’t forget Maxi-pad is big on faking injuries

I’m sure many have been burned and did not want to click that button

• GoldStandard000

@yisman said...

crazy expensive

the touts were predicting him to only be like the 4th highest owned P due to price

plus don’t forget Maxi-pad is big on faking injuries

I’m sure many have been burned and did not want to click that button

Definitely expensive but worth it. I considered Archer, but with a possible delay I couldn’t risk it.

• Nobakov

LOL glad I faded Archer.

• SkateFiend

I only played Yolmer Sachez to make room for the Coors stack. Now I’m certain they’ll score like 3 runs there.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Where was this last night Stanton…

• GoldStandard000

Archer is hurt, well thank god I faded him because of weather.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).