1:20 PM EST : Toronto ( 229 ) at Atlanta ( -252 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 139 ) at Cincinnati ( -151 ) —- T: 10
    2:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 161 ) at St. Louis ( -176 ) —- T: 9
    2:20 PM EST : Seattle ( 249 ) at Chi Cubs ( -275 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -182 ) at Milwaukee ( 167 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 121 ) at Arizona ( -131 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 216 ) at Cleveland ( -236 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 289 ) at LA Dodgers ( -321 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kinger

Is FD scoring messed up??

• monarch

Yarbrough getting chased by the O’s

• mrlouviere

Yep,DK too. Daily glitch time where the ringers are slid in,lol

• eleanorRigby

@kinger said...

Is FD scoring messed up??

And dk

• monarch

And Soroka and Odorizzi too

• LCharry

Yes. Again. My scoring hasn’t been updated for 30 mins. This happens with them a lot.

• jayzee666

Sites must be using Yahoo feed which freezes up a lot. Should use ESPN.

• jayzee666

So far every pitcher I have has blown up. That my friends is called the “REAPER EFFECT”.
    That is the most accurate indicator known to mankind AND even aliens from distant galaxies are aware of it!!

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

So far every pitcher I have has blown up. That my friends is called the “REAPER EFFECT”.
    That is the most accurate indicator known to mankind AND even aliens from distant galaxies are aware of it!!

AND “currently winning $0.20” on 18 LUs in an attempt to get 100 pts per LU and some crowns. All is right in the DFS world!!

Yeah, these are dime LU. I can’t play anything higher with the REAPER on my side.

• ifthethunder

Smyly was a great call. Only had him in a few lineups, but that’s better than a couple.
    ~

• SkateFiend

@jayzee666 said...

I’m guessing you don’t own Justus Sheffield, who is shutting out the Cubs. That team is done with scoring runs.

• ifthethunder

As for the Twinkies…Come on, only 4 runs vs. Detroit??? Ouchies.
    ~

• SkateFiend

The Cubs have not scored a run in almost 3 games now.

• ifthethunder

Big win for Draft Kings: We’re pricing Baez, Bryant, and Castellanos for almost free!
    Everyone: TOO CHEAP!
    Draft Kings: HA. HA. HA.
    ~

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

bottom of the 8th, top of the order for the cubs, this is it. let’s make that the bottom of the 7th.

• Messiah717

Just bring on the NFL. I’m at the point where I’ll just throw in an MLB lineup to complete the 180 day achievement.

• Kingspark35

The Cubs have not scored a run in almost 3 games now.

Sorted.

• TheWeeIceMan

This Quantrill guy is legit awful.

• ASitar

Is Sadler a good SP2 on DK 7:00 slate or do you just have to make Civale work?

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Is Sadler a good SP2 on DK 7:00 slate or do you just have to make Civale work?

I’d punt a 4k reliever and get the bats.

• Jagwarr

That’s a big draw back on DK, that you need two pitchers on a two game slate.

On FD I’m just going with Civale and loading up as many power bats on Clev and sprinkle in some from the other game.Two big MLB favorites one might sink. My bet would be LA.

• Jagwarr

One other thing to remember is that Dave Roberts, the manager of the Dodgers loves to swap players. The Dodgers are locked into the playoffs but if I remember correctly he would often switch players in/out during September of last year. That’s really bad stuff for cash games or any dfs games.

• ASitar

• monarch

@ASitar said...

Sadler or Yimi Garcia?

I went Wittgren for the Indians. I’m worried about any LAD reliever as Buehler could go all the way.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Gonna need therapy after this one. Was playing in the $66 contest. Was up top after halfway through early games. Pitchers get blown up. Fine i can still cash. Sweated out the yanks game for 2 hours. Top 9th that hr and single by tex puts me .1 from cashing. Ok. Then ford who i was playing but got off for cron bc of rain. Cron scored zero. Ford hit meaningless single in bottom of 9th that would have allowed me to cash. The end. Major tilt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).