2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 124 ) at Milwaukee ( -145 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 183 ) at Houston ( -220 ) —- T: 9
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -195 ) at Colorado ( 166 ) —- T: 12.5
    4:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -167 ) at Pittsburgh ( 146 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 125 ) at Oakland ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -257 ) at Seattle ( 213 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 120 ) at LA Angels ( -140 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:08 PM EST : Minnesota ( 135 ) at Chi Cubs ( -155 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• prime21

Any love for Musgrove today? Not an easy dude to love. Lol

• JIB7

Urquidy still below $7K on FD?

• celtics69

I can never get Musgrove correct. I am thinking Means.

• ifthethunder

Looks like a quite a few SP2 options. I guess I won’t be spending up for an SP1. How about Deivi García?
    ~

• jayzee666

I am expanding my REAPER empire today and ruining Football!!
    I should be fined for every DFS entry I make.

7 more days for the 17.5K Crown Acheivements.
    Thank the REAPER the NFL Achievements are so-so this year. I can ban myself for NFL and save everyone from players busting.

• yisman

NFL: used Perriman, hurt right away

MLB, played heavily with Carrasco, who is apparently now hurt as well

• SkateFiend

MLB is now basically a game of “hit a homerun or bust”. My lineups are a parade of 0 for 3s and 0 for 4s. Players don’t care about strikeouts, putting the ball in play, or even getting on base, as long as they hit a homerun once in every 5 games or so.

If you try to pay up for players who are more consistent (mostly Braves or Yankees players) you sink like a rock when they don’t perform or you just don’t move up that much when they do, because the rest of the field is on them and your pitching just won’t provide the edge.

• ifthethunder

I played José Ramírez in tiers. Somehow he didn’t make it into either of my classic lineups. (Although I like to use tiers to pick my one-off hitters, btw.)

Anyways, at least I have him in tiers!
    ~

• jayzee666

Another day, another sweep! No last place but that will come soon enough.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.