7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 140 ) at Toronto ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Cincinnati ( 135 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -133 ) at Detroit ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -133 ) at Atlanta ( 123 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -136 ) at Milwaukee ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 286 ) at Houston ( -318 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -124 ) at San Diego ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@jayschmel said...

Noob questions. Is it more favorable to stack a lineup in a cash game or GPP? Would you consider a Multiplier with anywhere from 30 to 70 entrants more of a cash game or GPP?

on avg. stacking returns higher totals than not. bales and the labs team have a lot of research on this

• Ndepompei

that run allowed by leiter will be unearned right?

• lloydjv1

Sucks having one game to follow where nothing much is happening. Like watching paint dry.

• bjacksonibew

Salazar or switch for Bridwell?

• lloydjv1

Salazar has been a little weak and i think recently making a start since being moved to the BP. I am taking him since he still may have a little more upside.

• lloydjv1

Tilt alert as Maeda gives up a 2 run shot.

• BUFUu2

@lloydjv1 said...

Tilt alert as Maeda gives up a 2 run shot.

yes sir i picked williams as well have both pitchers from this game for being lower scoring i just wish the pitchers would get some damn SO

• lloydjv1

What happened to Maeda? Why’d he get the hook already?

• BUFUu2

@lloydjv1 said...

What happened to Maeda? Why’d he get the hook already?

fuckers saving him for playoffs

• Ndepompei

really surprised these 2 pitchers only combine for 91% on DK…would’ve thought that number would be well over 100%

• Hatchins

That’s literally what september dfs is all about. Trying to predict when a team will let a starter go 5 or 6 innings. Think thats why Davies or Arrieta are good picks tonight. Both have something to play for.

• lloydjv1

@Hatchins said...

That’s literally what september dfs is all about. Trying to predict when a team will let a starter go 5 or 6 innings. Think thats why Davies or Arrieta are good picks tonight. Both have something to play for.

Good point. I need to be more cognizant of that going forward. Got my head too much into NFL and forgetting the regular season in MLB is drawing to a close. Time to stack bats and avoid high seeded playoff team pitching.

• richierich

Man, with Maeda being pulled, I’m loving my Phillies stack with Salazar. The problem is… A) I have Turner in and he got hurt… B) I went with Ben Revere, figured if he didn’t get the nod there’d be someone priced evenly or below him. There is not.

I blew the hell outta that one.

• Ndepompei

I’m doing great right now…question is do I go to Urshela at 3B instead of Phillips? had ramirez in and am going to be stuck with leftover salary but I feel like Urshela could homer and win a GPP

• Hatchins

@Hatchins said...

Don’t think you can go wrong with Martinez, Roark either. As they are playing for playoffs or home field advantage. Roark’s got something to prove so they can trust him in playoff rotation.

• yisman

used Maeda and Turner for the early slate :(

yesterday Severino went 3 IP for me, today Maeda does the same

• richierich

Oh… don’t you just love to have exposure to both of a game’s HR’s in a two game slate, but none in the same LU? lol

• lloydjv1

@yisman said...

used Maeda and Turner for the early slate :(

yesterday Severino went 3 IP for me, today Maeda does the same

We’ve been in the same boat it seems. What a beating.

• richierich

Dang. Grandal in all 3 of my LU’s. Off the top of the wall.

Hit that thing so hard, I’m surprised it didn’t go through the wall.

• richierich

Wait?

That railing isn’t a HR?

• prime21

Beltre, W.Myers or Cron?

• Lathum

So close Grandal!

I ended up with Salazar plus trout and Phillips due to no kipnis or Diaz. Gotta love two game slates.

• richierich

@Lathum said...

So close Grandal!

I ended up with Salazar plus trout and Phillips due to no kipnis or Diaz. Gotta love two game slates.

Hate this stuff… it’s like trying to fit together a puzzle.

My LU with Jose Ramirez is stupid now, and has like 1,600 in salary left on the table.

My LU with Ben Revere is screwed, because nobody priced at or below his price-tag. Don’t have the wiggle room to make it work without one player not starting in my LU. At 2300 on FD, that usually isn’t an issue. So I didn’t think about it too much.

And yeah… Grandal couldn’t have come closer. The bar on the freaking railing in front of the fans! haha

• r8tr25

Any love for J. Paxton tonight?

• bjacksonibew

Trout/Kalhoun/”(player-popup #jay-bruce)Jay Bruce”:/players/jay-bruce-10536 pick one?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.