7:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 140 ) at Toronto ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Cincinnati ( 135 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -133 ) at Detroit ( 123 ) —- T: 10
    7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -133 ) at Atlanta ( 123 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -136 ) at Milwaukee ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 286 ) at Houston ( -318 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -124 ) at San Diego ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• prime21

Beltre, W.Myers or Cron?

• richierich

@r8tr25 said...

Any love for J. Paxton tonight?

I can’t trust a guy who pitched a grand total of one inning in his first outing off the DL, and looked shaky while doing so.

• Hatchins

Paxton on 70 pitch count, wouldn’t risk his low upside.

• Ibleedblue1

@Hatchins said...

Think thats why Davies or Arrieta are good picks tonight. Both have something to play for

All in Tyler Anderson versus San Diego!!

P.S. This is not a joke.

• mr_papageorgio

Night 4 of playing pitchers vs the Padres…at least baseball season is almost over

• Hatchins

@Ibleedblue1 said...

All in Tyler Anderson versus San Diego!!

P.S. This is not a joke.

Thought about it, but he hasn’t pitched a ton of pitches. Only like 79 or so, and then his relief appearance.

• 7klub06

So Maeda got his ass rocked. Glad I only played him in one LU.

• mbunner23

Tyler Anderson and ????? Arrieta, Roark, Dallas?

• Ndepompei

@7klub06 said...

So Maeda got his ass rocked. Glad I only played him in one LU.

he didn’t get rocked they just pulled him after 3 innings

• sholden

Anyone have a clue into why Donaldson’s BvP is so bad?

• prime21

Beltre or W.Myers?

• lloydjv1

No sense in looking for pitchers anymore. This is ridiculous.

• Lathum

Sigh.

Santana pulled after 2 2-3 innings. At least I can now root for trout and Phillips.

• tmarohl

WTF – Salazar pulled?

• richierich

@tmarohl said...

WTF – Salazar pulled?

Makes no sense.

The entire point of inserting Salazar into the rotation, was to add a sixth man and eat up innings. To rest up the other starters for the playoffs.

Jesus. I was in 12th place with my Salazar LU in the 3 entry max on FanDuel too. At least I have a Bridwell, Trout, Phillips and Valbuena LU that is cashing too.

What a weird slate this has been.

• Lathum

Chose Santana over E5. Chose poorly

• lloydjv1

That just blew the hell out of the rest of my early Lineups.

• mr_papageorgio

Happ or Davies tonight? Or am I beyond hope if I’m asking that question?

• richierich

How in the hell was that dropped pop-up by Calhoun called a hit?

It hit him in the stomache, for chrissakes?

Two balls off of defender’s gloves, and now Bridwell is melting own. F’n a… damnit

• richierich

Wow… Lindor bomb. That is all.

F all of this. lol. What a joke of a slate

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@divusjulius said...

yup, but he’s limited till the playoffs
    “Salazar has not thrown more than 28 pitches in any of his last three outings (two relief appearances), so the right-hander will be working on a limited count. He averaged 96-plus mph with his fastball in those outings”
    http://m.indians.mlb.com/news/article/255281682/indians-ride-historic-streak-into-finale-vs-angels/

another from today:
    Pitching coach Mickey Callaway said Salazar may pitch anywhere between one or three innings. Manager Terry Francona said the start will give the Indians a hint if they should continue to stretch Salazar out as option for the starting rotation or think about him as a reliever.

guys i posted this on page 1 this morning, told everybody salazar was going 3 ip MAX.

• richierich

@mr_papageorgio said...

Happ or Davies tonight? Or am I beyond hope if I’m asking that question?

I can’t go with a middling right-hander vs the Cubs in that park. Go with Happ and hope the Royals return to their sloth-ish ways offensively. Good chance that’s the case.

Merrifield, Perez and Hosmer are scary vs the southpaws, but if you can weather the storm. A QS is very much do able.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

i’m roark and Anderson tonight, but both pitchers in chicago make sense, as does clayton richards. not touching cmart in that stadium in that heat with those lefties, and HOU has no reason to let Keuch stress himself at all, i think that will be a low SP low K outing as well

• sholden

Stacking the ‘Stros tonight. I think they’re gonna explode. Rolling out Keuchel and Anderson for pitchers.

• richierich

@divusjulius said...

guys i posted this on page 1 this morning, told everybody salazar was going 3 ip MAX.

Yet, he still was the 2nd highest scoring pitcher on the slate. By quite a bit too… assuming Bridwell doesn’t stay in and start racking up K’s like crazy (unlikely).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.