7:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -115 ) at Milwaukee ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -126 ) at Chi Sox ( 116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Miami ( 212 ) at Arizona ( -232 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -159 ) at San Diego ( 146 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -163 ) at Seattle ( 150 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 201 ) at LA Dodgers ( -220 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• richierich

@apeterson8809 said...

Nats lineup, lol… Is anyone playing Gsellman? Look how cheap that line up is the Nats put out there

No, but I’ll definitely punt with one of those bats vs Gsellman.

People make this mistake whenever a team posts a lineup like this, and they jump on the cheap pitcher. I remember the last time with Folty on the mound when WSH did this.

However, bad this lineup is. Please remember, Gsellman is also complete trash. I could just as easily sit here and say… “look at this shit pitcher all of these cheap bats get to face!”

• Justing3

Stacking the Mets … what do you think?

• Dirt_Lavert

@Justing3 said...

Stacking the Mets … what do you think?

WASH @ NYM – Winds northerly at 15mph sustained, maybe even a bit stronger than that. That’s blowing in from left-center, and should be a boost for pitchers.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

i like it..i’ve been using met mini stacks for about three weeks with great results…the value has been awesome, and people often don’t look past the names at the numbers. if you are only playing one lup, its a high risk play of course. more than one lineup, there are 3 or 4 good 1 or 2 offs to let you get up elsewhere

jackson’s current stat cast form is some of the worst on the slate too (and look at is xWoba to R’s holy cow), while gsellman is finally showing the good form from last season.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

think i’m fading the cards tonight after riding them the past three days….park, sp splits and price too high…but i will have a few shares of fowler

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone know why Gray only threw 63 pitches last outing?

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

caused by the weather

• KindGuy

Down to my last $2 on Fanduel. It’s the only money I have left on any DFS site haha. Time to lock in and win this $9K Bunt.

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Down to my last $2 on Fanduel. It’s the only money I have left on any DFS site haha. Time to lock in and win this $9K Bunt.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

iS gsellman in play with that horrible Washington lineup?

• Dirt_Lavert

OMG Porcello in CIN, as a Red Sox fan I am advising you to have exposure to the reds. They are so cheap too!

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

OMG Porcello in CIN, as a Red Sox fan I am advising you to have exposure to the reds. They are so cheap too!

Billy Hamilton is back and cheap

• Dirt_Lavert

Remember when Porcello gave up 4 dongs to TBR? That was classic. Honestly thought that was great, dude has struggled with the FB all year.

• Lathum

@yisman said...

this was painful

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/45026808

a quarter of a point behind third, top 3 got paid. third was $200

and here

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/45138146

top 8 won $50, I got 9th

I feel your pain.

The Cano HR last night dropped me out of second in the FD late GPP.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone playing the Phillies?

• mr_papageorgio

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone playing the Phillies?

I stacked them in one of 2 LUs. Seems like as good of a chance of hitting as anything else at this point in the season lol. Also playing a pitcher vs the Padres for the 5th straight day. Not quitting until they finally revert to their true form.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

galvis maybe but not tonight

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

i’m really lwarming up to cobb, going to grab some exposure to him tonight, more if the O’s ownership goes up

• Ndepompei

@apeterson8809 said...

Nats lineup, lol… Is anyone playing Gsellman? Look how cheap that line up is the Nats put out there

I am after seeing that lineup

• KindGuy

For you seasoned Fanduel players, is it just me or is stacking not as profitable on FD? I’ve played there sparingly this year and 4/4 stacks rarely seem to win GPPs there. I think I might have to go with a one-off and go 4/3/1. Any insight there?

I think this has to do with the limited flexibility and one pitcher. Two pitchers on DK allows you to separate yourself from the pack more but only one pitcher keeps lineups clustered together more.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

I am after seeing that lineup

I said it earlier and went with gsellman in a few.

• tonedefrob

Here’s what I like:

• Minnesota. Mainly because they’re a road team going against a terrible pen and questionable pitcher. Good hitting weather.
    • Arizona. Self explanatory. Marlins pen also atrocious.
    • Kansas City. Another road team going against a terrible pen and questionable pitcher. Good hitting weather.
    • Phillies. Not as a stack, more one offs or three mans. Suzuki sucks defensively and Newcomb is bad with him behind the dish.
    • Vegas be damned I’m on Ubaldo in one lineup on each site. Has Joseph behind the plate and an ump who he has a 0.93 ERA with in 29 IP career. It’s worth a flier for the K upside even though he’s worse at home. I know this will bite me.
    • Gray. Don’t even care about ownership.

Here’s what I’m off of:

• Oakland. Martinez has a 2.25 ERA in 12 IP in Oakland. Though I’m still tempted because the Rangers pen is awful…

Can’t decide:

• Red Sox/Reds. I think I should but I’m staying away. If it bites me oh well (mainly the Reds).
    • Gsellman. The WAS lineup says play him, his stats say stay away.

• jtkucheck

I think if your pitchers have long hair and difficult to spell last names, you should do quite well tonight.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

I think if your pitchers have long hair and difficult to spell last names, you should do quite well tonight.

• jtkucheck

@tonedefrob said...

Red Sox/Reds. I think I should but I’m staying away. If it bites me oh well (mainly the Reds).

Play only the lefties if you want to hedge this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).