6:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 137 ) at Cleveland ( -157 ) —- T: 7
    6:40 PM EST : Houston ( -202 ) at Seattle ( 172 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 143 ) at Cincinnati ( -164 ) —- T: 8
    7:30 PM EST : Baltimore ( 148 ) at Boston ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Detroit ( 239 ) at Minnesota ( -294 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -131 ) at Kansas City ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Oakland ( 146 ) at LA Dodgers ( -169 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( 157 ) at SF Giants ( -182 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Volkster6

I played 4 bats from Arizona, Soto and some Giants with Bieber and Bauer. With Marte so egregiously mispriced he was 44% in the $121. Gross and I wanted to fade but it got me Soto who is on 6%. Hope the move pays off

• tristanwolf

bieber at 75 pitches. doubt he goes more than 5.

• ifthethunder

Frickin’ Bryce Harper.
    ~

• SteeloCity

Looks like I may finally cash in the early slate! wooooot.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

Frickin’ Bryce Harper.
    ~

Who has multiple Phillies stacks, but for some reason, and I still don’t know why, faded Harper and McCutchen in all of them?

I’ve been a mess lately.

I do have a bunch of Stanton though, he has 0 and just K’d for the 3rd time, and in this instance with the bases loaded. That has to be worth something.

• TheWeeIceMan

Reminded why I don’t play the cubs. This offense is just hot garbage.

• homers1226

perez 2 dingers

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Who has multiple Phillies stacks, but for some reason, and I still don’t know why, faded Harper and McCutchen in all of them?

I’ve been a mess lately.

I do have a bunch of Stanton though, he has 0 and just K’d for the 3rd time, and in this instance with the bases loaded. That has to be worth something.

It’s been a while since the Nats were on the main slate (DK), so as a fan of course I had Soto in one. But I didn’t focus on the Phillies at all. I was guessing/hoping the Rays would go off.
    ~

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Didn’t think Bauer would pitch this deep or frankly, this well on 3 days rest. I guess that’s overthinking? Normal rest would have been heavy.

• tonedefrob

I can never pick right between Kepler and Rosario when they’re at or around the same salary. The opposite I play always crushes every time.

• ifthethunder

Thanks to Rosario, my Giolito-Maeda lineup is my best one. Bauer-Maeda second best (good thing Brandon Lowe came through). Two out of five cashing, same as yesterday. Nothing special, nothing terrible.
    ~

• Volkster6

I need 23 points from 3 remaining Giants to take down the $121 … Dickerson Belt and Crawford. So far they haven’t looked great

• Volkster6

Oh and I should mention there is no with innings remaining in front of me and only one Lu with Story behind me…. I’ve come so close to winning this GPP this season hope I can tonight

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

I need 23 points from 3 remaining Giants to take down the $121 … Dickerson Belt and Crawford. So far they haven’t looked great

GL man! Sorry to say I played Dickerson and Belt tonight so you’re gonna have to get it from Crawford lol

• Volkster6

@mr_papageorgio said...

GL man! Sorry to say I played Dickerson and Belt tonight so you’re gonna have to get it from Crawford lol

Damn you Papa lol

• Volkster6

Papa! You brought the luck. It was a good cycle and got me to 3rd! Need 12 to win outright

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

Papa! You brought the luck. It was a good cycle and got me to 3rd! Need 12 to win outright

• biffrenylds

Who’s got Urias in the night slate?

• Volkster6

Woot! What a sweat. Takedown!!

• yisman

Joe Girardi bailed out Juan Soto owners by sending out Eflin for the 9th. Very odd decision. He didn’t have a shutout going and he was at about 100 pitches.

Eflin was out of gas and immediately allowed a baserunner. Girardi still didn’t pull him. Up comes Soto for a 2 run homer to salvage his day.

• yisman

@biffrenylds said...

Who’s got Urias in the night slate?

I had him. Dodgers probably wins if he starts. Stupid opener plan by Dave Roberts cost them the game.

The Dodgers hit three home runs on Wednesday in a loss.

All three homers were lefty on lefty. Rios, Bellinger, Muncy.

• ifthethunder

@Volkster6 said...

Congrats!
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

Wooooo! Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.