8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 141 ) at Chi Cubs ( -153 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -250 ) at Chi Sox ( 228 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 125 ) at St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -153 ) at Arizona ( 141 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 152 ) at LA Angels ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 117 ) at Seattle ( -127 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 120 ) at SF Giants ( -130 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Arizona trolling everybody again… No Kivlehan in the lineup tho

• Njsum1

My lineup tonight came together so flawlessly. I got everything I want, fit perfectly under the cap with 0 dollars left. Truly never works out this way. I want to play it in multiple games tonight, it’s that perfect. Yet alas, I will not as there is no doubt, that it will score a total of 50dk points because I like it so much.

• gravitymaze

Man this time of year I will go with the grinders. Have no idea what to do

• superjon

Does DJ Stewart keeping it going against Eovaldi? He’s been pretty hot, but his price hasn’t really gone up, and that usually screams trap imo.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I don’t think that AZ line up is that bad. It’s better then the one Hamels saw. Interesting BVP stat, Walker is 2 for 2 with 2 HR’s off Kershaw. Best part, an average of 110.6 mph EV with a 28.3 degree launch angle, right in the sweet spot. Shouldn’t be surprising considering both hits were HR’s, but that’s crushing it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think that AZ line up is that bad. It’s better then the one Hamels saw. Interesting BVP stat, Walker is 2 for 2 with 2 HR’s off Kershaw. Best part, an average of 110.6 mph EV with a 28.3 degree launch angle, right in the sweet spot. Shouldn’t be surprising considering both hits were HR’s, but that’s crushing it.

https://www.mlb.com/dbacks/video/statcast-c-walkers-479-ft-hr/c-1998028783?tid=240568594

Ah, Here’s a video of one.

• casper

@superjon said...

Does DJ Stewart keeping it going against Eovaldi? He’s been pretty hot, but his price hasn’t really gone up, and that usually screams trap imo.

last time he faced BAL Eovaldi got blown up.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Hmm…Covey might be in play. Plug in him and Eovaldi and you can pretty much do anything. Can still do a lot if you pair him with Strasburg or Kluber.

• rickkain29

Hamels looking awfully tastey. A very young PIT lineup without Marte in a must win game

• frugal

Wow, CLE running out some scrubs. Either going to be some nice value bats there, or Covey going to rack up strike outs.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hmm…Covey might be in play. Plug in him and Eovaldi and you can pretty much do anything. Can still do a lot if you pair him with Strasburg or Kluber.

Agreed… Covey looks in play now. And Hamels too.

• jrslick920

Who follows Holder in the yankees game?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@jrslick920 said...

For an hour or two I saw Gray listed as the starter. Then it switched to Holder. So, Gray is my guess.

• frugal

Ok…down to Yarbrough vs Covey for my final decision. May just enter dup lineups split 50/50.

• mattyc1230

Hey guys I am a design student working on a DFS research app fro school. It would help out a fellow DFS player and student if you could fill out this survey! Only takes 5 minutes!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbcx0mAJ6otmyHd4JkQoEFpe7owV5i0skE69X2k61Aqh0Fbg/viewform

• frugal

@jrslick920 said...

Gray, though not sure how much burn he gets.

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Rays/status/1044339058397380610

• hcassidy

Was thinking Paxton was in play, but then seen he will be on a pitch count between 70-75 pitches. Pitching tonight is hard to pin down with all this ‘Bullpen’ games.

• KindGuy

For you Tigers fans, don’t eat their pizza…… nasty workers

https://deadspin.com/report-comerica-park-employee-in-police-custody-after-1829279109

• casper

Due i have to play Blackmon every says to play him but he always busts.JDs the same price I hate Coors

• madmanjayWV

Sad stuff in TIGERS’ land —- good gawd

Reserved a mini-max DK entry and a FD GPP LU —- ain’t even started to look let – not a clue who to take….just gonna look at some rando stuff and go pick and pray — I can’t trust COVEY vs. the Bad News Bears tho

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Was going to play Pena as my SP2 but TEX is going full LH on him…. upside is limited and floor questionable.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

For you Tigers fans, don’t eat their pizza…… nasty workers

https://deadspin.com/report-comerica-park-employee-in-police-custody-after-1829279109

Who you calling nasty? I’m out now though. Police let me go, plus those people deserved it.

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

Who you calling nasty? I’m out now though. Police let me go, plus those people deserved it.

Not to mention Little Cesar’s if flat out disgusting.

• 2021Labs

Im torn between Kluber and Stras at sp1. Kluber has the better matchup, and is better, but the pitch count had me going with strasburg. weather has me waffling.

• kirby34

Rizzo/Springer or Fernandez/Dahl in cash?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler