1:10 PM EST : Boston ( -122 ) at Tampa Bay ( 113 ) —- T: 8
    1:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 145 ) at Detroit ( -157 ) —- T: 9.5
    1:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 201 ) at Baltimore ( -220 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 118 ) at Milwaukee ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -142 ) at Minnesota ( 131 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 168 ) at Houston ( -183 ) —- T: 9
    4:05 PM EST : Texas ( -104 ) at Oakland ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    8:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rocko3807

I am not feeling any locks at pitching today. Lester has dominated the Cards this year but the forecast doesn’t look good.

• RatedDAL

Is this Fernandez news for real? Shocked and stunned can’t really do this type of news justice. RIP Jose

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow Jose Fernandez died last night. Just saw news come out. Life is short man. 3 AM boating accident. Prayers to the family but man what are you doing boating at 3 AM. God rest his soul.

• madmanjayWV

~~ shakes head ~~ GAME IS PPD

• IronMonkey415

Holy ****, just saw news message pop up on RG app.

• rocko3807

Unreal! He was supposed to pitch today as well. Heartbreaking.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@rocko3807 said...

Unreal! He was supposed to pitch today as well. Heartbreaking.

Well they already moved him back to Monday so Conley could so that’s why he was probably out late. He wasn’t the starter today. Can’t believe it. He was an icon in Miami already for Cuban Americans.

• rocko3807

@slpanthers24 said...

Well they already moved him back to Monday so Conley could so that’s why he was probably out late. He wasn’t the starter today. Can’t believe it. He was an icon in Miami already for Cuban Americans.

Ya I just saw they had pushed him back. I just can’t believe it. Makes me sick.

• Markley

Wow RIP fernandez. Can’t believe it

• Campbell00021

Wow this really sucks. God Bless all three and the families.

• Thrice788

Rip jofer

• tristanwolf

Stunning. RIP JoFer.

• yoshi2132

• ASitar

DIP JoFer

• Ericpaul

What awful news. I’m sad and shocked.

• IronMonkey415

Opps delete. Wrong section

• TeamTwerk

Sad and tragic news about Fernandez. RIP

• Silvestro24

He was the next Pedro. http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=17632919&endcard=false unbelievable tribute to Jose by Eduardo Perez.

• wisertime

A very sad day. rest in peace #16 JoFer.

• Vanco

Wow, 24 with a kid on the way. Heartbreaking news

• sports667

unreal news, saw him trending on twitter, i assumed it was an injury or something. So sad.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Should have known Boyd was a trap with that weak lineup KC put out. Another 4 lineups with big negative in the first shocker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.