7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 119 ) at NY Mets ( -129 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -127 ) at Texas ( 117 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -150 ) at Chi Sox ( 138 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 108 ) at St. Louis ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Miami ( 150 ) at Colorado ( -163 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -118 ) at Oakland ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 236 ) at LA Dodgers ( -260 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bly18

Seattle Pricing…?

• yanksfan1

DK algorithm hates Seattle lol

• deerosa

Early Slates pitching??

Suggestions?

• raymond333

Yea early slate on FD, 2 games. I’m looking at Sabathia, and possibly stacking NYY and maybe ATL.

Still looking tho.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

skip it? lol. but i don’t think there is any chance girardi lets cc go more than 5 innings, if that

• deerosa

Out of the 4 pitchers who will likely go 7 , are they playing for something?

• tarheel66

Early slate ptiching, CC is an EASY fade. He will not go more than 5 innings, nothing at all in this game for Yankees

• lloydjv1

I think Junis and the kid Sims likely will get the majority of the work on this early slate. No expert here, but seems to be the safe and economical bet for more DFS points. Just wonder who’s bats we should avoid. I doubt NYY has much to play for other than seeding. I doubt they will overtake BOS with so few games remaining, but it’s an interesting predicament.

• Ndepompei

@tarheel66 said...

Early slate ptiching, CC is an EASY fade. He will not go more than 5 innings, nothing at all in this game for Yankees

agree…also think CC might get the highest ownership on the slate

• raymond333

Damn, then who else? Sabathia is about the only pitcher I see worth playing, and I usually go for the mid-tier/gpp pitchers too.

• raymond333

About the only other I see is possibly Junis.

• GoldStandard000

This slate looks mediocre. Might play a gpp line or two, but I’m sitting this out for cash.

• tarheel66

Looking like either Junis, who could pitch well, hell he is 8-2 and a good K rate, only fear is Kc bats and how much are they gonna try being just about eliminated. Atlanta Pitcher sims only other option, he basically a bullpen guy who did pitch 5 decent innings against Washington. Hopefully Atlanta stretches him out a bit more to see what they may have t work with going into next year. Let CC be highest owned that great for Gpp players who go against

• Brian4state

Still MLB grinding, but not liking much in tonight’s slate.

• tarheel66

I am loading JUNIS, with bats from Atlanta, Mets game. most gonna load the Yankees hopefully

• raymond333

^^ Haha, doing the same. Was going to go CC, but after reading about him, and looking some more, probably go Junis…then stack NYY (may or may not be good), ATL, and maybe a Mets one-off (thinking Largares, as hes the only one that fits lol)

• yanksfan1

Darvish would’ve been popular anyway but with Seattle pricing, all it takes is a small 2-3 man ministack and you can get Darvish and some Coors bats

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tarheel66 said...

Five innings is more than you will get out of Sims and Flexen.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

So the bracket challenge starts tonight…when are they going to put the bracket up?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• damionismyname

@Epignosis said...

Nelson Cruz is $2,900.

was going to mention it but saw others spotted it as well. think they screwed that one up.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Usually pricing like that is when there is a pitching change, but oakland has nobody on the roster that would cause hitters to get a price decrease.

Will be interesting to read the content today, breakdown a full slate to in the end say none of it matters just take the guys 1.5-2k too cheap.

• Dirt_Lavert

Y’all think Freeman be in the ATL lu? Just seeing he was sick or whatever. Makes me nervous as I have him plugged in rn

• lloydjv1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Y’all think Freeman be in the ATL lu? Just seeing he was sick or whatever. Makes me nervous as I have him plugged in rn

I do too. I have lots of him in lineups. I mean really, on a two game slate you just get variance. Nothing seems to stand out to me in this one so I am taking a few bats from each team, although for some odd reason most of those are looking at KC and ATL.

• Dirt_Lavert

I ended up stacking Yankees / ATL and going with the books. Made one other lu that has Judge / Sanchez / Didi with both pitchers from that game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).