7:10 PM EST : Boston ( 139 ) at Atlanta ( -160 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 222 ) at Cleveland ( -270 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 130 ) at Kansas City ( -150 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -180 ) at Texas ( 155 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at Minnesota ( -155 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -155 ) at Chi Sox ( 135 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 180 ) at Oakland ( -215 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( 190 ) at LA Dodgers ( -227 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hypegotti

@Pandamonious said...

It’s a double header. Flaherty and Suter game 1, De Leon and Lindblom for game 2.

Game 1 is in the early slate. Game 2 is on nothing.

On a side note, looks like it’s Paddack on the main slate Padres/Giants game now, instead of Lamet.

Thank you

• JIB7

@Pandamonious said...

Baseball has been weird this year. Many teams that based on my DFS experiences would seem to be having terrible years. Cubs, Indians, Astros, Cardinals. There might be others. They’re all over .500 though and in the thick of it. I realize part of that is because of the expanded seeding, also because of pitching, but geez. Every time I stack those teams they seem to score 1-3 runs and lose handedly. These are teams I have stacked quite often too, and will be again with Cubs, Indians, Astros again tonight.

Yeah I stacked Cleveland so much the first month and probably haven’t since because I felt so burned. Think I’m going Twins/Astros tonight. Roof is open at Globe Life, if that’s a real thing, and Twins seem to be getting healthy at the right time.

• yisman

DK had an early two game slate but Mets/Nationals just got PPD

• ryan7962

for a 2 game slate that means refunds correct?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ryan7962 said...

Nope.

• zovyn

Ugh. The FD slate was 3 games, lost NYM@WAS too early to catch too many people off guard (I thought) but a quick glance shows Scherzer somehow still running at around 25% ownership… Soto as high as 50% and the overlay on the last second contests was too good to ignore. Hope being anal about checking the boards/updates pays off for me today. :)

• Volkster6

I’m going Darvish Kershaw and Marlins

• Sleazygreazy

@zovyn said...

Ugh. The FD slate was 3 games, lost NYM@WAS too early to catch too many people off guard (I thought) but a quick glance shows Scherzer somehow still running at around 25% ownership… Soto as high as 50% and the overlay on the last second contests was too good to ignore. Hope being anal about checking the boards/updates pays off for me today. :)

Yep, I’m seeing Scherzer at 35% in some of mine and a lot of the WAS/NYM hitters in the 30% range too.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ryan7962 said...

DK refunded last 2 game slate, when the 2nd game was PPD right after lock. That’s technically not how their rules work though, so I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Here, they didn’t postpone the game until a while after lock right? Not sure, because I didn’t play it or pay attention. So, this is probably more likely to play out.

• Sleazygreazy

PPD announced before lock

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

DK refunded last 2 game slate, when the 2nd game was PPD right after lock. That’s technically not how their rules work though, so I wouldn’t be surprised either way. Here, they didn’t postpone the game until a while after lock right? Not sure, because I didn’t play it or pay attention. So, this is probably more likely to play out.

last time they told me it would run despite the PPD

but then they refunded

this time they’re again saying it will run

I got an identical reply to the previous time:

Today’s Mets-Nationals game has been postponed due to weather. As this game was part of a 2-game slate, and this game was postponed after the slate started, this slate will continue to run per our MLB rules page.

“If a Game Set includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Game Set will not be canceled.”

• yisman

really bad slate because normally you don’t want batters from a shortened game (doubleheader) but the other game had weather risk…

• JIB7

Usually hate the $8k range on FD, but liking Bassitt tonight. Strong performances lately, and a good matchup vs. Marines which he handled well earlier in the year.

• Njsum1

@JIB7 said...

Yeah I stacked Cleveland so much the first month and probably haven’t since because I felt so burned. Think I’m going Twins/Astros tonight. Roof is open at Globe Life, if that’s a real thing, and Twins seem to be getting healthy at the right time.

Things won’t normalize cause it’s a 60 game season.

Cleveland often sucks early on then picks it up. Remember it happening maybe 2 years ago. They were terrrible to start than awesome to finish

• dsoglin33

@JIB7 said...

Usually hate the $8k range on FD, but liking Bassitt tonight. Strong performances lately, and a good matchup vs. Marines which he handled well earlier in the year.

On him, too.

• biga0787

FanDuel early slate peeps did not get the memo. Soto 34.2% owner Scherzer 30%

• JIB7

@Njsum1 said...

Things won’t normalize cause it’s a 60 game season.

Cleveland often sucks early on then picks it up. Remember it happening maybe 2 years ago. They were terrrible to start than awesome to finish

I get it. I was on the bad side of variance with them in the first month. Second month of the season I seemed to hit every stack I chose.

• BigRay

here you go from DK TOS:

If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Game Set including only one active game and this is known before the contest start time then all contests for that Game Set will be canceled and refunded.

If a Game Set includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Game Set will not be canceled.

Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by DraftKings’ MLB stats-provider, STATS LLC.

Example: If a Game Set includes two games at 8pm ET and 10:30pm ET respectively, and the 10:30pm ET game is officially postponed at 6pm ET then all contests for that Game Set are canceled and refunded. If the 10:30pm ET game was not officially postponed until after 8pm ET then contests for that Game Set are not canceled and are played out using only the one active game.

If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Game Set including zero active games, all contests for that Game Set will be canceled and refunded

• superjon

Ended up with 8 pitchers, but the majority of the ownership is on Carrasco, Happ and Mahle

Main stacks are KC, OAK, CLE, and HOU

Secondary stacks are CHC, ATL, BOS, NYY and MIN

• BiGtIGeRs

Giants stack

• zeeshan2

chalk acuna with a HR

• marker0357

I went Berrios and Carrasco/Turnbull and Carraso. What could go wrong.

• dsoglin33

Acuna owners rn

• mr_papageorgio

Mitch “Helen” Keller’s stat line is something to behold tonight

• ifthethunder

@zeeshan2 said...

chalk acuna with a HR

Of course. A couple days ago, I had Acuna when I needed Albies. Today, I have Albies…
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.