1:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 139 ) at Kansas City ( -159 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Miami ( 149 ) at NY Yankees ( -171 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 109 ) at Toronto ( -128 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -109 ) at Arizona ( -111 ) —- T: 9
    3:10 PM EST : Boston ( 115 ) at Atlanta ( -135 ) —- T: 10
    3:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 154 ) at LA Dodgers ( -178 ) —- T: 9
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 110 ) at Chi Sox ( -130 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JIB7

If I were confident they’d get the game in, I’d really like KC + Singer. But the forecast is a little ugly. Looks like they get about 2 hours before the rain comes.

• ifthethunder

@JIB7 said...

If I were confident they’d get the game in, I’d really like KC + Singer. But the forecast is a little ugly. Looks like they get about 2 hours before the rain comes.

On DK, the Det-K.C. game is ‘pre-rained out.’ That is, all the players are highlighted in red and will not accrue points for DFS.
    ~

• yisman

a bunch of guys getting scratched

latest: Acuna

• ifthethunder

My pitchers today: Aaron Nola, Drew Smyly and Seth Lugo. Plus Madison Bumgarner in one. MadBum was good in his last start, and there are Ks to be had from the Rockies on the road.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

a bunch of guys getting scratched

latest: Acuna

Got my MLB Ironman a day early than I thought I would, yisman. In fact, I’m claiming 15 Achievements for 10,765 Crowns.

I can use hockey to get to Diamond for October. And still save some hockey awards for 10/01 to start building for November.
    ~

• yisman

yes I got mine a few days ago

I kept playing anyway

DK ran like 5 slates today, with all locking either 3:05 or 3:10

I did the 3:05 showdown and main and then forgot the 3:10 :(

I am used to taking a break after submitting the lineups close to lock so I got up and shaved

some guy did a $70 entry satellite and no one else played

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/93000119

• SkateFiend

@ifthethunder said...

My pitchers today: Aaron Nola, Drew Smyly and Seth Lugo. Plus Madison Bumgarner in one. MadBum was good in his last start, and there are Ks to be had from the Rockies on the road.
    ~

You stole the reaper’s pitcher list.

• ifthethunder

@SkateFiend said...

You stole the reaper’s pitcher list.

Close, except both Smyly and Madbum were good picks. Unfortunately, I made five lineups as usual. And those two were not one of the pitching duos.

Also, as long as I’m talking about unfortunate: I had Trea Turner in my default lineup, also tiers. Later, when I make all the adjustments, I only play Juan Soto from that game.
    ~

• BiGtIGeRs

hopefully a bigger prize pool then trash Dk has been putting out lately playoff time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.