7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 174 ) at NY Yankees ( -190 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 133 ) at Washington ( -144 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -101 ) at Boston ( -107 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -104 ) at Miami ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -109 ) at Texas ( 101 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 168 ) at Kansas City ( -183 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JustDFSin

@hithisisnom said...

Early game slate is tough pricing wise on DK. Have zero Cleveland bats which doesn’t feel great.

It is weird because if you stacking the other game you probably will have bats going against your opposing pitcher which always feels weird

• MrPerfekt7

Wow Minnesota LU is definitely trash smh. So is Santana worth the rostering or pay up for Carrasco?

• NewsboyMoriarty

@deerosa said...

Are cleveland playing for something? Is homefield advantage through the playoffs between them and Houston?

The Carasco play would be different no?

100 wins also

• NewsboyMoriarty

@deerosa said...

Are cleveland playing for something? Is homefield advantage through the playoffs between them and Houston?

The Carasco play would be different no?

100 wins also

• hithisisnom

@JustDFSin said...

It is weird because if you stacking the other game you probably will have bats going against your opposing pitcher which always feels weird

Yeah, all of the bat value is on Minny, but Carrasco feels like a clear top play, so idk. I’m gonna play a couple LU for a sweat through the day but not go too heavy

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Wow Minnesota LU is definitely trash smh. So is Santana worth the rostering or pay up for Carrasco?

I can’t help but go with Carrasco at home. I think CLE brings the bats to this one. I have seen Santana more down than up in the games I’ve watched. I really want to take Suter and MIL sticks, but afraid last night may repeat itself. But I am committed to not chasing points, and feel MIL bounces back big time today. Pipe dream probably.

• lloydjv1

Either way, Good luck. I hope today is better than yesterday.

• deerosa

Suarez or Shaw?

• jtkucheck

@deerosa said...

Suarez or Shaw?

Urshela

• lloydjv1

@jtkucheck said...

Urshela

That’s my sleeper too.

• Ibleedblue1

I am 0-47 in picking Lonnie Chisenhall to ever do anything with RISP

• mr_papageorgio

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I am 0-47 in picking Lonnie Chisenhall to ever do anything with RISP

I have him and Perez. That last sequence was very tilting.

• Danielv22

Aguilar not in the LU really screws up with my Fanduel early entry. The only pivot off him is to Votto, who is $2100 more and I hardly have room to maneuver elsewhere. I can downgrade Santana to Ervin/Kivelehan. Worth it to do Votto w Kiv/Ervin or do I do Aguilar and hope for DH hits with Santana?

• damionismyname

@Danielv22 said...

Aguilar not in the LU really screws up with my Fanduel early entry. The only pivot off him is to Votto, who is $2100 more and I hardly have room to maneuver elsewhere. I can downgrade Santana to Ervin/Kivelehan. Worth it to do Votto w Kiv/Ervin or do I do Aguilar and hope for DH hits with Santana?

I’m in the same boat. Have to see the Cincy lu before I decide.

• Danielv22

Looks like Ervin is out of the LU too and Kiv is batting 2nd.. Thinking now I’ll make the switch to Votto/Kiv!

• Danielv22

Man this CLE/Minn game is like watching paint dry. How does Santana have a shutout in 5 innings with only 1 strikeout haha

• jtkucheck

Chis finally gets something going with a double and then gets immediately pinch ran for.

Not my day.

• MrPerfekt7

@deerosa said...

Suarez or Shaw?

Well Shaw is a go, Suarez not in LU

• damionismyname

I think if you just picked the pitchers from this first game you will cash.

• lloydjv1

CIN lineups is out. Not what I expected and I have some changes to make and a shuffling to do.

• lloydjv1

@damionismyname said...

I think if you just picked the pitchers from this first game, you will cash.

You got that right. Not many bases being given up.

• Sinthetix

Alright open the flood gates. Santana pulled.

• lloydjv1

Carrasco the chalk. 8k’s thus far.

• lloydjv1

Santana out.

• lloydjv1

Kipnis dong…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).