7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -169 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at Atlanta ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -189 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 150 ) at Kansas City ( -163 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 109 ) at Chi Sox ( -118 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -171 ) at San Diego ( 157 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 164 ) at SF Giants ( -178 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Ndepompei

Wow that’s awesome a couple cheap milly maker tickets for the weekend by not playing the CLE/det game

• gravitymaze

I think this is the time of year anyone has a shot to win it all.

• gravitymaze

Not a run scored yet lol

• mabrla

How is that Reyes run earned? Runner got to third on a passed ball, not wild pitch.

• LaranzoW

Blue jays suck

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@LaranzoW said...

Blue jays suck

Yep. Along with all the teams so far tonight. Man up and start hitting these bums.

• Silvestro24

jesus christ. The bay state community college womens softball team would have more points than the duds being thrown out there tonight. None of these pitchers anything special. I have decent exposure to about 75% of the games and my highest score is 30 right now.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve been sitting at 20 since creation.

Wait, there’s been a development!

My pitcher walked a guy. 19.4 now.

• gravitymaze

No rain south of the cubs game. Should resume shortly.

• murphstahoe

@Silvestro24 said...

jesus christ. The bay state community college womens softball team would have more points than the duds being thrown out there tonight. None of these pitchers anything special. I have decent exposure to about 75% of the games and my highest score is 30 right now.

Well, I stacked the Giants so .. you’re saying there’s a chance!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Tonight the winning strategy was to determine who would get hit by the most pitches.

• osuryanf

What a disgustingly boring night.

• JupiterBrando

lol Blue Jays

• ASalvaro

This is one of those nights where if you only used players in the late games your in great shape

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@murphstahoe said...

Well, I stacked the Giants so .. you’re saying there’s a chance!

Hope not since I played Gray ;)…finally got points from a hitter. Aaron Hill BB ftw!

• tom12345

• Olhausen

Looking like my late Oakland and Seattle stacks in the moonshot could pay off.

• ASalvaro

Dansby!!

• tom12345

They paid out the early slate. Wtf is that? And no one cares? You can’t do it 1 way some times another way other times. It’s freaking outrageous. They’ve cancelled before, and now decide to pay out 1 game. Gtfo. I’ve never seen a company worth this much feel more like its run by a couple dudes smoking herb, operating it out of their garage.

• Olhausen

Ouch I feel bad for hellickson owners seeing as he was pitching a good game before he got hurt.

• tom12345

@baggerly said...

Yes that’s correct. There is really no risk in playing either of the games. They either play and everything is good (which I don’t think they will) or one gets cancelled and all the tourneys are refunded.

Oh really?! Dk decided their buddy was in 1st in the quarter arcade so decided to pay out based on one partially played game. Move along.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

Any notice for FD late slate they had the gpps in with the leagues. Bet you no one checked the because I was able to ent er the mini for 100 entries out of 294 and the mini rally which filled 68 of 115. Was just about the the $10 and missed out on the time tinkering the $5 entry. Out of 34 entries, I think like 15-20 entered. Hope it works out.

• tom12345

@slpanthers24 said...

That’s not a risk. If one goes 5 innings and the other one finishes then the slate is good to go. Not sure what you mean. So funny though the Indians had to bail on their team bus and hop in cabs in Det due to the flooding. Never seen Det and surrounding areas get this much rain. It’s crazy.

Oh shoot i missed the rule change! Herei l it is, taken from dk’s rule page on their website:

“On the last thurs of the month, in a two game slate, if one game goes 5 innings and the other ppd, dk managers will look at the standings and decide whether to cancel the slate or pay out. Every other day other then the first friday of the month if its an even date, dk will cancel the entire slate as two games are required to be official to pay out.”

• traviswhite

I have 65 points and am well into the top 100 on yahoo. That’s bad

• Danny830x

Which team is going to have an 8 run inning and win someone all the money?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.