7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -169 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at Atlanta ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -189 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 150 ) at Kansas City ( -163 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 109 ) at Chi Sox ( -118 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -171 ) at San Diego ( 157 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 164 ) at SF Giants ( -178 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Two of three Toronto bats with nil.

• murphstahoe

Screw DFS – go Reds

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Danny830x said...

Which team is going to have an 8 run inning and win someone all the money?

hope it is Seattle with Gray. Have them in multiple gpps.

• Olhausen

@Danny830x said...

Which team is going to have an 8 run inning and win someone all the money?

Probably the Padres because for some reason the Dodgers pitchers have been shit this whole series and for some other reason I keep taking the damn bait.

• Danny830x

@Olhausen said...

Probably the Padres because for some reason the Dodgers pitchers have been shit this whole series and for some other reason I keep taking the damn bait.

I hear you. I went to the Dodgers for pitching the last two nights and it was disappointing. I didn’t go to Urias tonight because he’s on a pitch count.

• murphstahoe

Looks like it will be Colorado. WTF Cueto, WTF Giants.

• Olhausen

@Danny830x said...

I hear you. I went to the Dodgers for pitching the last two nights and it was disappointing. I didn’t go to Urias tonight because he’s on a pitch count.

Yeah I wish knew that because I’m fucking irate right now. The Dodgers are trash and won’t do shit in the playoffs by pulling starters after 3 innings Apparently Dave Roberts could give a shit about having to travel to the east coast 3 out 5 games instead of 2. Seriously the guy was pitching lights out and isn’t even in the normal rotation. It’s pathetic!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

So I just got home and am checking everything. How in the f is that early slate not refunded???? They really called it with just one game played, I mean I would get it if both games went at least 5 but wtf!!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Btw is anyone watching the end of this Cards game? Game should not be over it was clearly a ground rule double and should not have walked it off. The umps just ran off the field immediately with Price chasing the umps into the clubhouse lol. And I think they aren’t going to come back out. This is wild. This game is huge for playoff implications.

• makeitra1n

I think today is national hangover day

• Olhausen

Seriously Dave Roberts you are a nice person but complete shit for a manger. I get it if it’s Clayton kershaw but I took Urias because I figured since he pulled maeda after 3 and last nights pitcher was trash that they would want their starter tonight to go at least 5 and maybe 6 because the bullpen was taxed. I’m sure the players are real thrilled watching thier manager roll over and piss away games going into the playoffs with no home field advantage. I’m so ready for this shit to be over!

Edit: 58 fucking pitches he pulled him at while he was dominating the Padres striking out 5 of the last 6 batters he faced!

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

Seriously Dave Roberts you are a nice person but complete shit for a manger. I get it if it’s Clayton kershaw but I took Urias because I figured since he pulled maeda after 3 and last nights pitcher was trash that they would want their starter tonight to go at least 5 and maybe 6 because the bullpen was taxed. I’m sure the players are real thrilled watching thier manager roll over and piss away games going into the playoffs with no home field advantage. I’m so ready for this shit to be over!

Edit: 58 fucking pitches he pulled him at while he was dominating the Padres striking out 5 of the last 6 batters he faced!

you should try fanduel.

• Petrus

@ImADonk11 said...

So I just got home and am checking everything. How in the f is that early slate not refunded???? They really called it with just one game played, I mean I would get it if both games went at least 5 but wtf!!

DK rules:

“Any games that are disabled will be indicated as such on Draft Screens. Emails and other notifications may also be used to notify users of disabled games.

If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Draft Group including only one active game and this is known before the contest start time then all contests for that Draft Group will be canceled and refunded.

If a Draft Group includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Draft Group will not be canceled.

Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by DraftKings’ MLB stats-provider, STATS inc.

Example: If a Draft Group includes two games at 8pm ET and 10:30pm ET respectively, and the 10:30pm ET game is officially postponed at 6pm ET then all contests for that Draft Group are canceled and refunded. If the 10:30pm ET game was not officially postponed until after 8pm ET then contests for that Draft Group are not canceled and are played out using only the one active game”

Hate myself for not checking rules before make early slate decisions. Was just charmed by this thread wisdom.

• Olhausen

Meanwhile in Seattle both pitchers are pitching like they CyYoung. I’m raising the white flag🏳

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

you should try fanduel.

Ha ha ha.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Totally fluke day. By far the lowest scoring night in a long time. Luckily I have late game action with Gray and Mariners stack, but I still may not even cash. Super weird.

• Bay101

Reds loss was wrong. Giants need to protest

• Olhausen

@firemedicpat said...

Totally fluke day. By far the lowest scoring night in a long time. Luckily I have late game action with Gray and Mariners stack, but I still may not even cash. Super weird.

Yep it’s frustrating. I really dug deep and researched like crazy today and made the right choices at pitcher but still don’t have shit to show for it. I also thought the Seattle Oakland game would be a sleeper pick. Well it’s definitely a sleeper cause I’m going fall asleep watching it.

• SkateFiend

@Olhausen said...

Local sports media and Yahoo reported that Urias wouldn’t go long for this game.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Yeah..it will come alive. I think Seattle wins 6-3 or so. Winners will have SDP/Rockies stack. Jesus. haha

• makeitra1n

@firemedicpat said...

Been a fluke month.you know with the 2hr 7rbi,multiple 5+ rbi games,aces getting lit,cg so 16k in coors,3 sb games,etc

• Olhausen

@SkateFiend said...

Local sports media and Yahoo reported that Urias wouldn’t go long for this game.

I didn’t see it and I even looked but that doesn’t matter. Im not quite sure I’ve ever seen a manager not give a crap about home field advantage like Dave Roberts. 58 pitches is a joke especially when they guy was obviously finding his grove.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@makeitra1n said...

Been a fluke month.you know with the 2hr 7rbi,multiple 5+ rbi games,aces getting lit,cg so 16k in coors,3 sb games,etc

So true…glad it’s almost over. Ha! NFL is so much easier

• Olhausen

Man I feel stupid. The Dodgers already have home field over the Mets but for some reason I thought they didn’t. Of all the damn stats I looked at I didn’t check the record of those two because I heard something obviously wrong this morning. Had I known that I wouldn’t have touched urias. Oh well it’s been a long and crazy season and I’m definitely glad it’s just about over.
    My apologies to Dave Roberts about his managerial skills.

• SkateFiend

@Olhausen said...

Man I feel stupid. The Dodgers already have home field over the Mets but for some reason I thought they didn’t. Of all the damn stats I looked at I didn’t check the record of those two because I heard something obviously wrong this morning. Had I known that I wouldn’t have touched urias. Oh well it’s been a long and crazy season and I’m definitely glad it’s just about over.
    My apologies to Dave Roberts about his managerial skills.

They were chasing the Nationals for best record in the NL recently, I don’t know if that’s been resolved.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.