7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 156 ) at Toronto ( -169 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at Atlanta ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -189 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 150 ) at Kansas City ( -163 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 109 ) at Chi Sox ( -118 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -171 ) at San Diego ( 157 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 139 ) at Seattle ( -151 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 164 ) at SF Giants ( -178 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Jon Gray sucking too much to get the W….boring MLB night…was there like 5 HRs? Ew.

• cjs5555

@Olhausen said...

Man I feel stupid. The Dodgers already have home field over the Mets but for some reason I thought they didn’t. Of all the damn stats I looked at I didn’t check the record of those two because I heard something obviously wrong this morning. Had I known that I wouldn’t have touched urias. Oh well it’s been a long and crazy season and I’m definitely glad it’s just about over.
    My apologies to Dave Roberts about his managerial skills.

i’m really going to miss it once it’s gone but this season in particular has been a hell of a grind

• JupiterBrando

@SkateFiend said...

They were chasing the Nationals for best record in the NL recently, I don’t know if that’s been resolved.

Cubs have had that locked for like a week, Dodgers are playing for nothing. seems like they’re piggybacking Urias with Brett Anderson to see how gets to be the 4th man in the playoff rotation

• cjs5555

@JupiterBrando said...

Cubs have had that locked for like a week, Dodgers are playing for nothing. seems like they’re piggybacking Urias with Brett Anderson to see how gets to be the 4th man in the playoff rotation

they’re just handling urias with kid gloves because of his age and lack of innings historically. there’s no question he is well above brett anderson for rotation purposes.

• Lathum

@ImADonk11 said...

Btw is anyone watching the end of this Cards game? Game should not be over it was clearly a ground rule double and should not have walked it off. The umps just ran off the field immediately with Price chasing the umps into the clubhouse lol. And I think they aren’t going to come back out. This is wild. This game is huge for playoff implications.

I had Molina and Carpwnter so I loved it. Actually netted more points than if I had gotten the win from Reyes.

• Lathum

One big fly from Nellie and I’m golden.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m looking for Nelson Cruz or Robinson Cano myself.

• Gheag2014

Giants stack and Cueto climbed me back to a min cash after those abysmal Toronto plays

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.