8:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 192 ) at Texas ( -210 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 150 ) at Colorado ( -163 ) —- T: 12
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 143 ) at Chi Sox ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 129 ) at Arizona ( -140 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 174 ) at Seattle ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -125 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve got Gsellman along with everybody else. I also took Carlos Martinez and I have Josh Bell in the same lineup. And I do not even care.

• mabrla

I made it an entire season not rostering Pineda once.

• Bishop90

Game starting at 8:45!!

• SkateFiend

I’m hoping Dave Roberts respect the game enough to leave in Rich Hill for at least 5 innings. The NL wild card chase ain’t over yet.

• dragon1952

Dozier struck out swinging
    Polanco struck out swinging
    Grossman struck out looking

woo hoo!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Dozier struck out swinging
    Polanco struck out swinging
    Grossman struck out looking

woo hoo!

And Sano to begin the 4th. Played several lus tonight. Last time of season I’l play. Hopefully, I can make something of it.

Slow first hour but picking up now with Rodon, Whitesox stack and Arendado and Jones HRs.

• dragon1952

Sanó struck out swinging
    Vargas struck out swinging
    Escobar struck out swinging

woo hoo! And Doc Rodon strikes out the 1st 6 batters!
    24 pts on FD after 2. This could be the game of the century folks!

• mabrla

@dragon1952 said...

Sanó struck out swinging
    Vargas struck out swinging
    Escobar struck out swinging

woo hoo! And Doc Rodon strikes out the 1st 6 batters!
    24 pts on FD after 2. This could be the game of the century folks!

Hope not. Stacked Twins to get Bum/Darvish lol.

Rodon is throwing gas too. Hitting 98.

• dragon1952

@mabrla said...

Hope not. Stacked Twins to get Bum/Darvish lol.

Rodon is throwing gas too. Hitting 98.

98…holy crap. I hope this doesn’t fizzle out…I’ve got Cabrera with 41 and Tim Anderson with a dinger in that same LU.

• Kujo2020

Can’t believe I picked Pineda over Rodon @ the same price. I need my hitters to go off or my main slate LU is done.

• dragon1952

Rodon was a K away from tying the record for most K’s to start a game……and he gives up a 2B :^ /

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

98…holy crap. I hope this doesn’t fizzle out…I’ve got Cabrera with 41 and Tim Anderson with a dinger in that same LU.

Tim Anderson had a triple.

My Rodon lu in the big squeeze on FD has Jones/Davis from orioles with Peraza and then a Mariners 2-5 stack later so I have hope for something at this point. Hope Mariners go off. They should be low owned.

• Olhausen

I’ve got schoop hardy and Kim at very low ownership mixed with multiple Brewers stacks so it’s almost guaranteed they will get shut out. It just seems that’s how the last 2 and a half months have gone for me.

• dragon1952

@yountingly said...

Tim Anderson had a triple.

Ahh….saw the 12.2 and just assumed :^ /

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

But there is the Anderson Dinger. Maybe you were being prophetic Dragon. Sweet.

• Olhausen

@Olhausen said...

I’ve got schoop hardy and Kim at very low ownership mixed with multiple Brewers stacks so it’s almost guaranteed they will get shut out. It just seems that’s how the last 2 and a half months have gone for me.

My negative post jinx!

• dragon1952

Woo hoo! Maybe this will make up for the fact that Gattis and Yasmany Thomas got scratched at the last minute as I was tweaking too many LU’s too close to closing :^ /

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Hill now on a pitch count. Helps with whoever may have went Hill later on, though maybe not too many on him since vs MadBum.

• feekdogg

I didn’t play LaMaihu (sp), but I would be pissed if I did. One of the Rockies writers tweeted that his BA dropped to .348 after he made two outs, then he left the game. Murphy is at .347, and likely done until the postseason. If that’s how he wants to win the batting title, that pure chickenshit.

• Silvestro24

I have zobrist miggy anderson bruce bautista except only 2 in each lineup. Kemp missed 2 home runs by 4 feet a piece. Im a piece of shit.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@feekdogg said...

I didn’t play LaMaihu (sp), but I would be pissed if I did. One of the Rockies writers tweeted that his BA dropped to .348 after he made two outs, then he left the game. Murphy is at .347, and likely done until the postseason. If that’s how he wants to win the batting title, that pure chickenshit.

I did.

• traviswhite

And the fear of making ten lineups is happening. All my good pitchers ae with bad hitters and all my hitters are with bad pitcrrs… Bummer

• traviswhite

And the fear of making ten lineups is happening. All my good pitchers ae with bad hitters and all my hitters are with bad pitcrrs… Bummer

• tristanwolf

@feekdogg said...

totally agree todays players and managers are such pussies about this shit. 75 years ago wednesday, ted williams was on the edge of .400. he played both games of the season ending double header, went 6-8 to finish at .406. back when men played the damn game like men!

• tristanwolf

pitching looking great. now need my arizona guys to go off!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.