12:08 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 116 ) at Atlanta ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:08 PM EST : Houston ( 131 ) at Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 145 ) at Chi Cubs ( -161 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -121 ) —- T: 7
    4:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 126 ) at Tampa Bay ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    5:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at San Diego ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    7:08 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Cleveland ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    10:08 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 209 ) at LA Dodgers ( -235 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

The current winning lineup in the “MLB Showdown $500 Solo Shot (MIA vs CHC)” on DK has Hendricks at CPT, Alcantara in flex, and two 4,000 batters who aren’t in the starting lineup.
    ~

That is my meta but with relievers. Id be winning 5k right now if I had correctly guessed the correct Braves reliever. Still time though

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@EricQ23 said...

how are those cubs stacks working out for you . LOL

Who did you play?

• zeeshan2

• EricQ23

nobody. haha. playing the afternoon and evening games

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Who did you play?

He rarely blesses us with his incite, err insight.

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/ericq23/posts
    ~

• Volkster6

Is the wind in Wrigley blowing or something? Yikes my 3 man blows

• SteeloCity

@ifthethunder said...

He rarely blesses us with his incite, err insight.

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/ericq23/posts
    ~

People like this don’t belong here tbh. If I was a mod here I’d ban stuff like that. And my Cubs stack is working not too bad actually, Schwarber has a few points and Happ homered.

• SkateFiend

The conspiracy theorist in me says that the Astro’s weren’t the only team using audio and or visual cues to steal signs and relay it to their hitters. Playing in empty stadiums (albeit with artificial crowd noise) made it harder to play shenanigans.

Has any analyst or pundit tried to come up with a reason why the offense has sputtered so thoroughly this season? Usually postseason games are an extended bullpen game where even nominal aces are pulled early as hits and baserunners pile on early. 2 games that have played at least 7 innings have combined for 4 runs.

Yeah right now I’m thinking stacking pitchers is a viable strategy in showdowns.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

People like this don’t belong here tbh. If I was a mod here I’d ban stuff like that. And my Cubs stack is working not too bad actually, Schwarber has a few points and Happ homered.

It’s “troll-ish” behavior, but mostly harmless. If someone was doing it more frequently and overly obnoxiously, it’d be a different story. One random comment not worth getting into banning anything.

• biga0787

Now if the cubs could make this a game that would be swell

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Ryu can’t get anyone out here to start.

• marker0357

Note to Self: Next year, no matte how good Minny plays during the season, completely fade them and, in fact, bet against them in the playoffs.

• monarch

Got close in the showdown just needed the correct Braves reliever. 1st had Will Smith and I had some.other Braves bum. Rest of the lineup identical.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Y’all stacked the Cardinals, right?

• feezyg

@Pandamonious said...

Y’all stacked the Cardinals, right?

Nope just Goldy…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

The 2 teams I have zero of are Cardinals and Rays.

Probably not going to end well.

• monarch

@feezyg said...

Nope just Goldy…

You feezy….want to roll back your #Athletics take?

• marker0357

bad DFS day for me. Guess I’ll watch the news

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

The 2 teams I have zero of are Cardinals and Rays.

Probably not going to end well.

I have Randy Arozarena, Corey Dickerson, and Bauer in a lineup. Unfortunately, this one also features Chris Haddock, err Paddack. (Plus Rios, Seager, and Betts from the Dodgers, so still some hope for it.)
    ~

• feezyg

@monarch said...

You feezy….want to roll back your #Athletics take?

Nah, they’re still horrible, Kuechel is just worse…

• monarch

@feezyg said...

Nah, they’re still horrible, Kuechel is just worse…

Horrible teams do not make the postseason three years in a row. I believe they won 100 games last year…the AL West this year but the best you can come up is horrible.

• yisman

I was so glad I faded Ryu (42) for Paddack (30) on Yahoo, then Paddack blew up too. Not going to cash.

• feezyg

@monarch said...

Horrible teams do not make the postseason three years in a row. I believe they won 100 games last year…the AL West this year but the best you can come up is horrible.

Well i was basing it on facts and numbers, I know you guys aren’t big on those around here…

• monarch

@feezyg said...

Well i was basing it on facts and numbers, I know you guys aren’t big on those around here…

Try me. As many can attest I probably post way too many numbers on this forum.

• feezyg

@monarch said...

Try me. As many can attest I probably post way too many numbers on this forum.

The AL West is why they’re here, by default basically. I was just saying they’re a 2 seed and thats a joke. Half these teams don’t belong here, and this 3 game nonsense is gonna cost us some good teams.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.