12:08 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 116 ) at Atlanta ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:08 PM EST : Houston ( 131 ) at Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:08 PM EST : Miami ( 145 ) at Chi Cubs ( -161 ) —- T: —
    3:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -121 ) —- T: 7
    4:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 126 ) at Tampa Bay ( -140 ) —- T: 7
    5:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 144 ) at San Diego ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    7:08 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Cleveland ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    10:08 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 209 ) at LA Dodgers ( -235 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Projected 7:50PM EST start time on NYY@CLE fyi y’all

Need TANA to throw a Gem here. Got some good ones going.. need MOA from Tatis/Machado though. Had 100% BAUER… almost 100% Arozarena, and a few Dickersons.

• biga0787

So I’d be killing it if I trusted my gut and Bauer this morning. I started with a Bauer, cardinals stack and marlins stack. Decided I trusted glasnow more. And for good measure decided to stack Cubs as well because of the wind. Only cub I got right was happ.

• biga0787

Instead I made another lineup stacking the cards and Padres and took ryu… pee eww

• biga0787

Let this delay be long enough to knock both pitchers out please!! Let my low owned suter squeak by and let these Yankees and Indians bats fly!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Let this delay be long enough to knock both pitchers out please!! Let my low owned suter squeak by and let these Yankees and Indians bats fly!

Tanaka staying in might be best for the Indian bats.

• biga0787

True. One can be hopeful

This is so fn tilting.. Tana Bombed……….. and may not return> I have 100% vs WEAK hitting team, why start the game then have another rain delay after 3 batters for? I need this fn guy to return.. had teams in the 80s with 70 innings left

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

That is my meta but with relievers. Id be winning 5k right now if I had correctly guessed the correct Braves reliever. Still time though

I’m playing Brusdar Graterol in my Dodgers showdown. Thanks for the idea.
    ~

Furious. fn guy is BOMBED…….. go from feeling likE I can win one tonight to maybe cash in NONE. Never play this bum again.

• feezyg

Well Tanaka came back, happy now?

• feezyg

I was cashing decent after the Urshela bomb, now I can’t log in, we all know what that means…

• biga0787

Wellll, suter killed himself. Nice…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

I am playing bassit/glasnow
    Yankees and Dodgers.

They can now be safely removed from your player pools.
    You are welcome.

Reaper get caught sleeping or what?

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Reaper get caught sleeping or what?

Nope, the REAPER is wide awake.
    Don’t have the Yankees that homered, No Betts.

Only played 2 all day LUs for 20 cents.
    Tanaka, no Yankee HRs, and no Betts in the night slate.

Playoff DK Achievements suck so will scale way back. It is too easy for me to bust players, not challenging anymore, I am tooo good at this.

• ifthethunder

Looks like I’m breaking even in MLB. Cashed some showdowns, maybe the Dodgers can get me a little more.

BUTT…for a little while, I was in first place in the NBA milly. (I’m claiming relevance, because me two tickets came from MLB satties.) Still came out ahead, dollar for donuts.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/89781868?uc=2254703139#/
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.