4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -180 ) at Pittsburgh ( 165 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -156 ) at San Diego ( 144 ) —- T: 8
    6:40 PM EST : Houston ( -153 ) at Seattle ( 141 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 141 ) at Boston ( -153 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 110 ) at Tampa Bay ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( 107 ) at Atlanta ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 141 ) at LA Dodgers ( -153 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GoldStandard000

@IronMonkey415 said...

81.8 FPS for JD

Is that record on Fanduel?

Nope Scooter Gennett had 10 RBI’s in his 4 HR game.

• KindGuy

Rendon holds the record for most FD pts this season with 99

http://www.dfsgold.com/mlb/top-daily-fantasy-scores-2017-fanduel

• Olhausen

@SkateFiend said...

JD Martinez said he actually wanted to re sign with the Tigers, but it looks like that team will ship out all his friends.

JD Martinez has made this D backs team a huge threat since he’s joined them!

• walkoff9

Quad dong wow

• KindGuy

• SkateFiend

Bridwell, Berrios, and Porcello all dragged down my Martinez lineups. 4 homeruns can’t get me past top 80.

There’s some crazy amount of runs being scored in the game right now. The AL West games are basically Coors field games. The Angels got hit AND hit the other team so much that they set an AL record for longest games played over a 4 game stretch.

• KindGuy

@SkateFiend said...

Bridwell, Berrios, and Porcello all dragged down my Martinez lineups. 4 homeruns can’t get me past top 80.

There’s some crazy amount of runs being scored in the game right now. The AL West games are basically Coors field games. The Angels got hit AND hit the other team so much that they set an AL record for longest games played over a 4 game stretch.

There’s rumors that the ball is juiced this year. Would certainly help explain how the Coliseum is 7th in park factors

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor

• jjpk

Good news: I hit 213 on DK. Bad news: It was in a quarter arcade one off on a whim, so I only won $15 (3rd place). Sigh.

• SkateFiend

@elementasrat said...

There’s rumors that the ball is juiced this year. Would certainly help explain how the Coliseum is 7th in park factors

http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor

I wouldn’t surprised if the balls were juiced. I think some players might be juiced too, Marte was unfortunate enough to be caught. And I don’t buy this “statcast approach” explanation. Players weren’t trying to lift the ball to beat shifts prior to this season?

It’s too much of a coincidence for a bunch of rookies (Bellinger, Judge, Hoskins) put up historic numbers while former nobodies like Justin Smoak hit like All Stars. Ryan Zimmerman and Mark Reynolds are hitting like it’s 2008? And the enigmatic Yasiel Puig, he got his game together this season. Travis Shaw also happen to reach his potential this year. Uh huh.

I’m not saying we’ve returned to the steroid era, but something is going on here. Maybe it’s a one year thing. Last year if I got someone who hit even 2 homeruns, I would be in great position as long as I got OK production from pitching. This year it means nothing. I had Jose Ramirez when he went off and I was nowhere near top 20.

• rog11sm

Cargo/bautista and Trumbo want to know whyy they don’t get pitched juiced balls.
    The ball isn’t juiced the players are and the lack of good pitchers is the major culprits.

• louislipps

I took down the Squeeze because of that DP. Guys behind me had Davis and I held on for $20K. Biggest ever hit in a GPP.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.