7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 130 ) at Cleveland ( -150 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -167 ) at Kansas City ( 146 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( 116 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( -101 ) at Seattle ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 215 ) at LA Dodgers ( -260 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 130 ) at Oakland ( -150 ) —- T: 8
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at SF Giants ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Kikuchi less owned than dunning…. lots of people pivoted away from the chalk and the chalk switched around! 😂

Yeah, difference isn’t much though. Had to figure one would do well. Of course i’m higher one the wrong one, so far.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Flaherty didn’t even come out for the 4th. Geez. What a mess of a start.

• fluffynuggets

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks.

Wish the results so far were a little better!

Due to being disgruntled over a series of RG’s decisions, I rarely sign in to my account. I have done so today to thumbs up you, and offer the following thoughts:

You, sir, are among the greatest assets that RG still has to offer – at least until they put you behind a paywall, too. I occasionally read your blogs – they are well done; but I greatly admire your presence on the forum. Your consistent, even-keeled, yet chill moderation is superlative. And, your prolific contributions in multiple forums are magnificent.

So, please keep doing what you’re doing. There is no need, or reason, for you to change a thing – again, until you’re made premium.

And, most heartily, thank you for all you do.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Thank you.

That means a lot to me. Part of why I do what I do is for me. I do the blogs to force me to focus in on the slate. I post on the boards to get involved in convo’s that might push my thinking. It also puts some pressure on myself to further succeed. I want to nail down the blog and make it be perfect. Have people say, damn he was dead on tonight. That means I’m doing well here for y’all and cashing well myself. Everyone wins. Hearing people appreciate it though or that it helped them in some way, definitely helps further the drive and me wanting to stay consistent with everything and that consistency leading to greater success. So, again thank you and I appreciate you taking the time to write that.

• Lathum

What just happened in the dodgers game?

• rvnfn77

@fluffynuggets said...

Due to being disgruntled over a series of RG’s decisions, I rarely sign in to my account. I have done so today to thumbs up you, and offer the following thoughts:

You, sir, are among the greatest assets that RG still has to offer – at least until they put you behind a paywall, too. I occasionally read your blogs – they are well done; but I greatly admire your presence on the forum. Your consistent, even-keeled, yet chill moderation is superlative. And, your prolific contributions in multiple forums are magnificent.

So, please keep doing what you’re doing. There is no need, or reason, for you to change a thing – again, until you’re made premium.

I 2nd this. Thanks Panda. Prolly won’t be able to read your stuff for free very long guess I’ll have to pay for premium once you are behind a paywall.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

I 2nd this. Thanks Panda. Prolly won’t be able to read your stuff for free very long guess I’ll have to pay for premium once you are behind a paywall.

I’m not going to pretend to be able to predict the future, but I doubt it’s anytime soon, if ever. So, I wouldn’t worry.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

What just happened in the dodgers game?

Not watching, but was following off and on on MLB.com

What are you referencing cause I never saw anything odd there.

• Cocomilk

@fluffynuggets said...

qft… never followed baseball but im in the bay area so i stack a’s and giants whenever i can for kicks. Your blog has helped me narrow down pitching… appreciated

• rvnfn77

Panda what a call on the Seattle pitcher tonight.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, difference isn’t much though. Had to figure one would do well. Of course i’m higher one the wrong one, so far.

Me too actually…. split between Carrasco and Yu and between Kikuchi and Dunner…. have a lineup that would be on 2nd if I had Yu instead of Carrasco but still has a shot

• zovyn

@rvnfn77 said...

Panda what a call on the Seattle pitcher tonight.

+1

I switched off May based on that analysis. It helped.

• jayzee666

I didn’t read the blog and stacked Sox/Mets/Phillies.
    Don’t blame yourself on those picks Panda as you had a strong force going against you!!!

I played Dunning as well. I am the bloggers kryptonite!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.