7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -121 ) at Cincinnati ( 112 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( 117 ) at Atlanta ( -127 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -259 ) at Chi Sox ( 235 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 12
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -140 ) at Oakland ( 129 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -155 ) at Seattle ( 143 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -142 ) at San Diego ( 131 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 112 ) at LA Dodgers ( -121 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn I took McCann over Hicks 2/2, least I have him in one. Let’s go

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Strasburg back in the dugout. Nobody warming in the bullpen.

• Dirt_Lavert

STRASSSS

• strassnerte

@strassnerte said...

And of course the reliever comes in land allows all three of DeGrom’s runners to score

Thank God my heads up opponent for 1K for some reason took Salazar in a cash game. That is just dumb.

• Dirt_Lavert

Salazar hurt? It’s good in there hell I’d have taken some CHW

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Strasburg back in the dugout. Nobody warming in the bullpen.

Hahahaha!

• Dirt_Lavert

Davidson was 2700 on DK I think, that’s 6.6 x on one AB.

Davidson, Presley, Mahtook, Jones, Hicks = $$$ right meow

• superstars92

Lol 70% of people in my 100 dollar double ups chose DeGrom and 4% chose Strasburg, and this is for multiple ones.

And they say “sharps” are good.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Mayer infield single to break up the no no

• dsoglin33

Lively the MVP so far

• Dirt_Lavert

Stephenson third walk. 9 pitch AB to Walker, damn. That guy doesn’t K either. Need him to get thru the back of that order one more time!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

C’mon Coors

• SkateFiend

Is anyone else having trouble reaching live contests at Yahoo?

• Dirt_Lavert

Time to know if I lose to Arenado tonight. The sweat is on lol

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Braun gidp

Yesss

• mnstone14

both salazar and degroom with negative dk pts. Just need verlander to actually come through.

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

Braun gidp

Yesss

• Dirt_Lavert

omg Morales what year is this! lol that’s word with the E Rod ownership and Morales around 3% everywhere. Love it.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Lol 70% of people in my 100 dollar double ups chose DeGrom and 4% chose Strasburg, and this is for multiple ones.

And they say “sharps” are good.

I don’t get why “deGrom was the cash play over Stras” . . . I mean he is obviously a really good SP but I never feel that good when I roster him. . .

• LaranzoW

What’s the owner ship on degrom Salazar an Vargas??

• superstars92

@apeterson8809 said...

I don’t get why “deGrom was the cash play over Stras” . . . I mean he is obviously a really good SP but I never feel that good when I roster him. . .

Oh I was actually kind of kidding with my comment and being results orientated (which I shouldn’t be). Of course, I never thought DeGrom would blow up like that, but like with you, I am surprised at the 70%/5% splits on DeGrom/Strasburg (probably like 60%/10% in the 5 and 10 dollar double ups too, so it’s with every double up not just the higher priced ones).

After all, Strasburg threw a CGSO last game vs. the Marlins, so yea I don’t get that 60/10 split. I do want to point out that DeGrom was not supposed to do that badly and you can’t predict that, but it’s just the 6x weight of DeGrom over Strasburg that’s confusing.

• dsoglin33

@apeterson8809 said...

He’s usually on his shit. Going against Philadelphia, too. Last time he faced Philly away this month, walked none, 9 k’s, put up 35 DK points.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Odorizi out

Lets knock his runners in…

• Dirt_Lavert

Bases jammed for COL I really hate this Blach guy. COL stack about to blow up now

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@dsoglin33 said...

He’s usually on his shit. Going against Philadelphia, too. Last time he faced Philly away this month, walked none, 9 k’s, put up 35 DK points.

I liked degrom fine but I just didnt get why he was so much higher owned than Strasburg.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).