7:08 PM EST : Cleveland ( -156 ) at Detroit ( 144 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 170 ) at Houston ( -185 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 143 ) at Kansas City ( -155 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -148 ) at Miami ( 136 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: 11
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -110 ) at San Diego ( 102 ) —- T: 6.5
    9:05 PM EST : Texas ( -104 ) at LA Angels ( -104 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -138 ) at Oakland ( +127 ) —- T: 7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deerosa

@dustyschmidt22 said...

Anyone elses DK contests for the early slate not paid out yet? Its showed me as winning since the Pitt STL game ended but hasnt paid out yet

You are not alone…

• Olhausen

I wanted to take Ervin Santa with GIO but I just couldn’t do it. I went Ross and GIO and it’s making me sick watching Ross with the bases loaded walking people left and right. Maybe he can turn it around but with my luck this month I doubt it.

• gaelicgirl

@Olhausen said...

I was going to say it looks like they are calling it a year judging by the lineup that was put out.

LOL You’re kidding, right? The Giants don’t call it a year on September 5th.
    I expected Posey to rest today, with MadBum pitching tomorrow. Otherwise, just resting a couple of players who’ve been scuffling and giving some new guys a little playing time.
    Unless and until they’re mathematically eliminated, the Giants are still playing for the postseason.

• vet0307

I stacked every team and the the team vs them. Was like 18 teams lol. Still only winning 2 bucks.

• deejones49

Arendao homers back in it lol

• Olhausen

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL You’re kidding, right? The Giants don’t call it a year on September 5th.
    I expected Posey to rest today, with MadBum pitching tomorrow. Otherwise, just resting a couple of players who’ve been scuffling and giving some new guys a little playing time.
    Unless and until they’re mathematically eliminated, the Giants are still playing for the postseason.

Except this is the year after they won the World Series and They have looked like absolute crap the last few weeks so I don’t expect them in the playoffs this year. They should win it next year since it’s an even number year. Of course I’m kidding, I was just pissed off I had to take posey out of all my lineups.

• deejones49

@Olhausen said...

Except this is the year after they won the World Series and They have looked like absolute crap the last few weeks so I don’t expect them in the playoffs this year. They should win it next year since it’s an even number year. Of course I’m kidding, I was just pissed off I had to take posey out of all my lineups.

I took Posey out used the back up catcher then they put Posey in the 4th inning

• Olhausen

@deejones49 said...

I took Posey out used the back up catcher then they put Posey in the 4th inning

I ended up using The mets catcher so it worked out better anyways

• ej28405

Was having a bad week overall but took 8th for $1500 in the payoff pitch. Makes things seem a little better. And given the fact I rushed and set only 1 lineup with no research while waiting on my girlfriend to get ready for a birthday party makes it even sweeter.

• littleze555

@ej28405 said...

Was having a bad week overall but took 8th for $1500 in the payoff pitch. Makes things seem a little better. And given the fact I rushed and set only 1 lineup with no research while waiting on my girlfriend to get ready for a birthday party makes it even sweeter.

WHO?

• paschelnafvk

Here’s a question for the smartest of you. Hopefully still looking at this thread, even though it’s yesterday. In the early slate, I had pretty horrible picks, but not too bad (maybe 104 avg). But, I was destroyed by those who chose Miley at SP. My question is, those of you who chose him, why? he didn’t even pop on my radar, and had a stellar game. Any thoughts would be appreciated (without giving any secrets away). Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.