7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Miami ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -148 ) at Detroit ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -280 ) at Chi Sox ( 254 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 127 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -113 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at LA Dodgers ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

50 bucks says Blackmon hits a homer

I take that back – they pinch hit for him LOL. Bad beat for Blackmon owners

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Welp, time to gear up for some NFL.

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp. Need the Padres to hit. Preferably Myers and Pirela. But they can salvage me.

• Dirt_Lavert

• murphstahoe

This was a freaky mess but I think I’m cool thanks to Marwin sneaking across the plate and the CO/SF mess ending, so few people have the STL/SD players – and it appears the LA/AZ was a game nobody touched either for some reason.

I’m over the cash line and look mostly safe, with 2 Houston players with potential extras.

• Dirt_Lavert

Padres absolutely killing me. Man. One last AB for Myers and Pirela to prove themselves worthy

• dragon1952

Dave Roberts should be fired. Why pull Maeda when he’s dealing like that. You haven’t won a game in 2 weeks and you pull a guy who’s struck out 8 over 5 innings and only given up 1 run on 4 hits and with just 85 pitches, and you immediately give up the lead and on your way to losing your 6th game in a row and 10th out of the last 11. You’d think at this point it would be more advantageous to your team to get a fucking W rather than save guys for a playoff you’re not going to win anyway without some momentum going in. The D’Backs have cut their lead in half over the past 11 games.

• Dirt_Lavert

Cano beaned. Bummer.

Descalso up, bases chucked. Please for the love of god he is randomly in one lu that is on the line, just get a hit mate! lol

• Dirt_Lavert

JD intentionally walked with first open. I basically played Descalso in one in case something like this happened.

I’d be pissed if I paid 11k for JD in the arcade though, that’s brutal.

• Dirt_Lavert

LMAO Descalso beaned, gets an RBI too. I’ll take it!

• Dirt_Lavert

Padres you are WOAT why did you even show up tonight seeesh

• tristanwolf

wierd night. all the chalk pitchers did as expected and all the chalk stacks sucked ass. lol hope some of you got lucky. back at it tomorrow.

• Dirt_Lavert

OMG Maybin dong on b2b nights, he didn’t even start the game.

Damn. I need another Cano AB, prob won’t happen now

• murphstahoe

See y’all in the milly maker!

• yisman

I just watched the condensed game on mlb.tv of Cleveland. Seems like they wrote up the stats before the game ended.

It said Carrasco got his fourth career shutout.

It’s like the sportswriters that have a deadline and just write up the game before it’s over, hoping things don’t go wrong.

Solo homer with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. Wow.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Flaherty didn’t get the win?

• Dirt_Lavert

Changing Seager down to Pirela absolutely killed me. If I changed to Solarte I’d have cashed. If I left it alone I’d have cashed.

Basically broke even main slate but once again I just lose on the late slate arcade. Brutal. The last second tweak kills me once again.

• yisman

@yisman said...

my initial lineup build was with Nick Williams and Galvis but the weather was concerning

a night after losing multiple hitters to a PPD, I was gunshy

so I went down to Flaherty so I could afford not to use Williams/Galvis

I was right in thinking it was an avoid due to high chance of PPD and even if not, a game that wouldn’t finish

but Williams easily paid off his price tag (which was about 2k too cheap) with a 2 run dong not long before they finally stopped the game (it had been coming down pretty hard for like 30 minutes, they played in a lot of rain)

damn

• blackj414

Now why did the DK app list Santana as out for the Indians I swapped him out last second and it ended up costing me cashing in my Pick Em contest smfh

• mattyice522

The three people that tied for first in the main slate 4$ squeeze have the exact same lineups in the exact same order. W.t.f. is that

• whothis

@blackj414 said...

Now why did the DK app list Santana as out for the Indians I swapped him out last second and it ended up costing me cashing in my Pick Em contest smfh

I saw that too, and saw Bruce was being scratched on dk live app with about 8-10 min before lock but was still listed batting 5th, switched Santana for Gallo, but not all lus made the change. Worked out for me got first in micro booster for 10.

• cheezpizza

While they might be LU sharing, the order of the LU is not indicative of that. The players are set in a certain order, no matter what.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.