7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Miami ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -148 ) at Detroit ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -280 ) at Chi Sox ( 254 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 127 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -113 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at LA Dodgers ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lloydjv1

Just noticed Hamilton was replaced too. Didn’t have any of him though.

• lloydjv1

Should add the early Tex Game to last night’s PPD. I got screwed on it. but Meh….

• yisman

@lloydjv1 said...

Just noticed Hamilton was replaced too. Didn’t have any of him though.

I just saw this when I saw he only had 1 PA

what a killer, probably going to keep me from cashing

have a lot of pick’em and arcade,used him in both

highest dollar ones

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/44035175?uc=812073025

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/44034940?uc=812072816

• KindGuy

Man, my luck has been awful recently.

Stroman last week, Anibal last night and now Hamilton. Hope he’s okay.

• lloydjv1

Those non-picks are eating me alive today. I hope the LAA chalk pulls through and salvages my earlies.

• yisman

09/06/2017 2:08:37 PM EST
    UPDATE: Hamilton exited Wednesday’s game with a left thumb injury, and received an MRI following his third-inning removal, Mark Sheldon of MLB.com reports.
    ANALYSIS: Hamilton appeared to have hurt the thumb during a bunt attempt during his first at-bat, although he was able to stay in the game until the third inning. There will be a better understanding of the situation once Hamilton’s MRI results are revealed. For the time being, Phillip Ervin replaced the center fielder and could take his place if Hamilton needs an extended period of time to recover.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Man, my luck has been awful recently.

Stroman last week, Anibal last night and now Hamilton. Hope he’s okay.

Ok I would not say Anibal last night as a good example, but I’m with you on the other 2. Hope your luck changes.

• yisman

@yisman said...

waiting for the Mets to announce a starter

it’s Robert Gselleman

• lloydjv1

Looks like Castillo was the pitcher to have. Not sure about Manea or Skaggs later, though.

• sharksbay

Is there no more “six pack” , “on the bump” and advanced pitching stats. I know football starts Sunday but geez.

• KindGuy

Yep. This was the last time I play arcade mode. Just not for me. I guess I do better with expanded rosters.

• JustDFSin

This new set up for dk baseball sucks. When you click on the player you can’t check out his game log.

• hcassidy

@JustDFSin said...

This new set up for dk baseball sucks. When you click on the player you can’t check out his game log.

it works just fine for me when I click on them. same as before, 10-game log and what not. unless your talking about from a phone.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Check out DETs line up against RHP (Jason Hammel) tonight. Hammel looks really good at $6,500 on DK. I like his chances of lasting 6 innings, getting the W bonus, and at least hitting 3x his price. Gerrit Cole, $9,500, is another guy i’m looking at. . . Cubs bats have 171 AB vs Cole, 37 hits, and only 2 dongs.

• Dirt_Lavert

Weather where I live is getting pretty foreboding, I’m 10 miles or so north of boston.

Google is giving me rain, rain and more rain and it looks to be getting worse. Not sure if they get this game in tonight.

• WuChef1986

Peter’s is the better play imo. But good info thx

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Story is still 3.7k on DK. He has 2 HR in 15 AB vs Cueto.

• jdtrey

Absolutely useless run scored for Escobar at the end of that TB/Min game knocked me out of the top 10 damnit!

• yisman

09/06/2017 3:30:43 PM EST
    UPDATE: Castillo (3-7) earned the win over the Brewers on Wednesday, allowing one run on four hits over eight innings. He struck out 10 and did not issue a walk.
    ANALYSIS: Castillo acknowledged last week that this would be his final start of 2017, and what a way to go out. After allowing a solo homer to Neil Walker in the first, Castillo breezed through the rest of the afternoon, allowing two hits over his final seven frames. The 24-year-old ends the season with a 3.12 ERA, 1.07 WHIP and 98:32 K:BB in 89.1 innings with the Reds and looks primed to receive the Opening Day nod next year.

• yisman

Yankees game postponed

• whothis

Weather been bad here for met/phi game wish they would ppd it

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Doing just one bullet tonight. . . I like too many spots tonight, it’s making things difficult.

• tonedefrob

Ugh, why I didn’t play Castillo with my Skaggs call. Snell saved me money but roster construction would’ve been different since I wouldn’t have played the Brewers with Castillo.

Going back to the well with the Indians tonight.

• futoo

Where’s Josh Donaldson on dk?

• damionismyname

@futoo said...

Where’s Josh Donaldson on dk?

not playing today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.