7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Miami ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -148 ) at Detroit ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -280 ) at Chi Sox ( 254 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 127 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -113 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at LA Dodgers ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• osuryanf

Not a good start for Peters, but ATLEAST he got 2 K’s that inning to salvage a bit.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Something is wrong with the dk app.

I edit my lineup from the lineup page but its only changing it for 1 contest at a time not all rhe contests I’m in.

Happened last night and I thought i made a mistake but today I see its definitely the app.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Bruce and Santana both out for Cleveland if anyone missed it.

Edit: actually dk has santana out but he is still listed as in elsewhere.

• KindGuy

DK back to their ugly ass lineup editing UI. FFS.

• hcassidy

@walkoff9 said...

Bruce and Santana both out for Cleveland if anyone missed it.

Edit: actually dk has santana out but he is still listed as in elsewhere.

Santana is in as far as I know, just Bruce was scratched as he is still dealing with neck stiffness

• KindGuy

Sal Perez gets the dong festivities started.

• murphstahoe

@elementasrat said...

DK back to their ugly ass lineup editing UI. FFS.

yes – wtf

• murphstahoe

dod gamn Travis D’Arnaud! I knew it was the right day to go a little deeper into the entry pool!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@walkoff9 said...

Something is wrong with the dk app.

I edit my lineup from the lineup page but its only changing it for 1 contest at a time not all rhe contests I’m in.

Happened last night and I thought i made a mistake but today I see its definitely the app.

has the contest started and you go in and try to edit it and save and it only saves one? Then you have the others with the old lineup? it happens to me all the time and I emailed them about it like 3 times and they have been bullshitting me saying its a browser issue. Its a technical error on their end and it cost me money because I think my other lineups are changed and they aren’t so I end up with 0’s from batters who aren’t starting. email them and tell them whats going on to see what they say.

• hcassidy

@murphstahoe said...

dod gamn Travis D’Arnaud! I knew it was the right day to go a little deeper into the entry pool!

I kept going back and forth between him and Perez. To fit Carrasco, wound up going Perez and down to Hamels and fit other bats. Both hit HR so now need Hamels to pitch.

• murphstahoe

@hcassidy said...

I kept going back and forth between him and Perez. To fit Carrasco, wound up going Perez and down to Hamels and fit other bats. Both hit HR so now need Hamels to pitch.

Nice. I ended up with D’Arnaud and Quintana who’s off to a nice start. Have Lamet as late night hammer and I’m pretty confident on him, have exposure to both Rox and Astros. Confidence is nominal. Good luck

• jdtrey

@hcassidy said...

I moved from D’Arnaud to Perez to Sanchez based on what fit with the build .. fun times haha

• KindGuy

Pivetta getting beat up by the Las Vegas 51s….. go figure.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Got Cole at 5% and Hammel at 3%

• osuryanf

Would love for the Mets AND Red Sox games to end any time now…. come on rain! Thanks

• jeffgo33

My Royals stack not exactly performing as planned

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Would love for the Mets AND Red Sox games to end any time now…. come on rain! Thanks

I second that.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Nice little single for G Cole.

• murphstahoe

OK I have Zimmerman too – this night could get sweaty

• hcassidy

when you had Zim and went Gallo as 1 off because Gallo had bad first game. Ugh.

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

OK I have Zimmerman too – this night could get sweaty

At the last second I decided I didn’t want Story and tried to swap in Cabrera, had that been in time I’d be really in a good mood

• hcassidy

@murphstahoe said...

At the last second I decided I didn’t want Story and tried to swap in Cabrera, had that been in time I’d be really in a good mood

right now with 3 in play I am just below cash by 6 points. Had Zimmerman I am well above with lots of PIR to go

• mabrla

May the Gods shine on my CamarGOAT one-off.

• mabrla

Walk Dansby. Load them.

• hcassidy

and fu(k Hamels he is losing it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).