7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Miami ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -148 ) at Detroit ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -280 ) at Chi Sox ( 254 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 127 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -113 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at LA Dodgers ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• osuryanf

I’m glad the Marlins receiver is already getting rocked…. Peters was doing just fine the last couple innings and got yanked after 77 pitches.. brilliant!

• dragon1952

@osuryanf said...

I’m glad the Marlins receiver is already getting rocked…. Peters was doing just fine the last couple innings and got yanked after 77 pitches.. brilliant!

The Marlins are still in the wild card race. I’m not sure why they’d pull this guy considering they don’t have the best bull pen unless the guy just said he was wasted. Now they’ve basically given the game away. They let him go 91 pitches last start, BTW.

• osuryanf

@dragon1952 said...

The Marlins are still in the wild card race. I’m not sure why they’d pull this guy considering they don’t have the best bull pen unless the guy just said he was wasted.

Well they are getting destroyed because of that decision…. totally understand tho, I mean Peters is like 22 so I’m sure his arm is old and exhausted

• dragon1952

@osuryanf said...

Well they are getting destroyed because of that decision…. totally understand tho, I mean Peters is like 22 so I’m sure his arm is old and exhausted

They let him go 91 pitches last start. I don’t understand at all.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@apeterson8809 said...

Walkoff, you are the man, saw you mention him and I snuck him into my lineup. Tyvm

Looks like he did it just in time too. Rain delay right after. This one might be over.

• dragon1952

@osuryanf said...

Looks like the Nats felt sorry for the Marlins so they stuck Blanton in there to give them a fighting chance. The score should be tied in no time :^ /

• osuryanf

Here comes the Indians getting runners on the bases for Lindor again… let’s see if he fails once more!

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

Here comes the Indians getting runners on the bases for Lindor again… let’s see if he fails once more!

Bingo!

• mr_papageorgio

Ugh I wanted to play Williams and d’Arnaud but didn’t due to weather issues…had I played them I’d be sitting first in the 4 seamer right now…

On a positive note, I double entered 1 LU and am sitting 25th now…would love if the Pirates could give Cole a run (especially if it came from Luplow)

• dragon1952

Carrasco with the no-no through 4. A little early but this is the White Sox.

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Carrasco with the no-no through 4. A little early but this is the White Sox.

Fuck me :^ /

• DirtybirdsATL1994

There goes the no no

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Glad I ended up paying for carrasco. Looks like a monster total coming.

56 pitches through 5 innings and already has 24 points.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Coors

• osuryanf

@walkoff9 said...

Glad I ended up paying for carrasco. Looks like a monster total coming.

56 pitches through 5 innings and already has 24 points.

Only 64 pitches after 3… perfect time for a CG unless the Indians manager decides to go all Marlins-manager on it

• thetitanlb

Man wtf. Indians have been hottest team in baseball I finally play them and now this. SOB man

• thetitanlb

Orlando PH for Lo Cain. Are you serious right now….

• osuryanf

@thetitanlb said...

Orlando PH for Lo Cain. Are you serious right now….

Yeah that sucks… Merrifield just got me in the money of the $186, then Cain got pinch hit for ughhhh

The Rockies can wake up any time, that would be great.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

30 from Cole, 19 from Hammel, I mean I should be happy. But, All so I could afford Gallo, Ramirez, Arenado, Parra, Gonzo, Correa. . . All that Power and Nick fuckin Williams is kicking their asses.

• txdave41

So stupid to play Ramirez. These guys never do well the night after they have a big outing.

• Dirt_Lavert

Man texas and cleveland didn’t really show. Killed my night. Seesh

• Dirt_Lavert

Madea implosion already imminent man I should’ve played 2 guys in their lu. Played Lamb but went elsewhere with other bats

• Dirt_Lavert

O man I didn’t listen to myself about Fister. I honestly didn’t think this game would happen. That’s the worst. Also pulled Nick Williams in 3/4 when the weather started to look really bad.

Danggg

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@txdave41 said...

So stupid to play Ramirez. These guys never do well the night after they have a big outing.

28, 16, 47, 15, 5, 0, 23, 35, 12 Ramirez L9 -> I’d say Ramirez doesn’t really care about what he did the previous night.

• osuryanf

Really coulda did without that Perez double dong…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).