7:10 PM EST : Washington ( -120 ) at Miami ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -148 ) at Detroit ( 136 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -280 ) at Chi Sox ( 254 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 12
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 127 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -113 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at LA Dodgers ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Cargo RBI single that’ll move the chains.

Core of my cash lu was Lamet/Carrasco/Albies/Cargo/Jose Ramirez. Not a total bust

• Dirt_Lavert

Walker RBI double off Maeda what’s with all these pitchers hitting lately ?!

• monaco712

Not seeing the Jay Bruce scratch in time killed me.

• dragon1952

If the Indians don’t let Carrasco come out for the B9 I’m going to implode.

• Dirt_Lavert

Cueto done after 5 with 7 K’s. Not bad. He was cheap too. Wasn’t expecting the K’s but the Rockies have been ice cold so I guess it makes sense.

• Dirt_Lavert

Gorkys has 12 dkp, man he was a cash play. Panik too. Overthought that and went elsewhere. They were too cheap.

Panik RBI double as I say that, seeeeeeeeeesh

• TheRyanFlaherty

Damnit have my best FD score and counting in what seems like forever and it’s only in that free contest.
    Made it in a few minutes right before 7, and at that time there weren’t any decent GPP’s left, or nothing I wanted to invest in with a lu I built with 0 research…figures lol
    Don’t usually even bother with free contests if not throwing them in at least a $1 GPP. Should have stuck to that…oh well…

Similar thing happened yesterday due to the DK freeroll, at least yesterday i spent a couple bucks and led to my best profit in months.

Apparently the key is to wing it…

• Dirt_Lavert

OMG HE GAVE UP A DONGGG

you gotta be joking Adam Engel

• Dirt_Lavert

Unbelievable lmao that actually crushed my lus. Really needed the SO bonus. Dangg

• mr_papageorgio

@Dirt_Lavert said...

OMG HE GAVE UP A DONGGG

you gotta be joking Adam Engel

Nope, this is real life. So glad NFL is here.

• dragon1952

Seriously Carrasco….Engel? A guy who has a 34% SO rate and is batting .155? FMITB

• murphstahoe

OK Rox – now the bullpen is here. Dinger time

• Dirt_Lavert

Huge AB from Myers for me. Have him late night arcade too this is big !

• murphstahoe

thank you very much Marwin Gonzales. That should do it

• Dirt_Lavert

Man Bregman Reddick is what I tend to lean towards in arcade with HOU on the slate, just usually as they as upper lu and mid range price.

Didn’t do that and that is the stack. That and Marwin.

• Dirt_Lavert

Padres load the bases for my arcade stack of Myers and Pirela and they get out and then GIDP. Also have a Padres stack on the cash line in the 4 seamer.

Frustrating

• TeamTwerk

Damn Lamet lineups are coming up strong. Let’s go STL

• murphstahoe

Lamet is nasty. So is Gerardo Parra :(

• Dirt_Lavert

O man Gorkys and Panik getting one more AB. I am so dumb for not locking them in lol

• murphstahoe

Where was this Giants team all year?

• Dirt_Lavert

Solarte! Didn’t play him on the late slate though, dangg. I went Myers and Pirela that was dumb.

Oh well. come on Padres!

• Dirt_Lavert

nooo Kyle Seager dong and I had him at first over Pirela. Damn. This is what I get for not spending the whole budget lol

• murphstahoe

Blackmon homer. That guy is chalk for a reason I guess. I’ve been using him as a rule but not tonight. Hope it doesn’t blow me out of the water.

• Dirt_Lavert

Blackmon dong at 30%. In garbage time.

Of course. There goes my night probably.

• Dirt_Lavert

@murphstahoe said...

Blackmon homer. That guy is chalk for a reason I guess. I’ve been using him as a rule but not tonight. Hope it doesn’t blow me out of the water.

30% and now he had hit value. Definitely a massive blow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).