1:35 PM EST : Toronto ( -150 ) at Boston ( 130 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -204 ) at Kansas City ( 173 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 169 ) at Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 113 ) at SF Giants ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -120 ) at Oakland ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -156 ) at LA Angels ( 136 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 222 ) at LA Dodgers ( -270 ) —- T: 10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Pitching section of the blog is up!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-bears-and-bulls-mlb-9-6-slate-breakdown-3430066

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Pitching section of the blog is up!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-bears-and-bulls-mlb-9-6-slate-breakdown-3430066

Thanks

• Lathum

Matt Harvey on the mound and winds blowing out at 20 MPH. Means White sox will put up a 2 spot.

• cheezpizza

@Lathum said...

Matt Harvey on the mound and winds blowing out at 20 MPH. Means White sox will put up a 2 spot.

You read my mind….but do you know what im gonna do?
    Go stack the White Sox.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Blog officially done. Better late than never.

• dolphinkick182

Nelson Cruz scratched due to hip tightness.

• yisman

there’s a game scheduled after Sunday Night Baseball?

Very odd

Dodgers playing at 7:10 local time

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

there’s a game scheduled after Sunday Night Baseball?

Very odd

Dodgers playing at 7:10 local time

Yeah, saw that. I figured it was some kind of labor day,ESPN Sunday Night Baseball special thing. Not sure if there’s another reason?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

We are on the same page…. entered some strays stacks because it just seems too straightforward today… made a couple of high $$ stacks with something like Antone/Hill or Glasnow/Antone and threw in there a Royal stack or two as well just because I can’t stand K-less-euchel

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

Very good stuff Panda. Agree with it all. Originally wanted to go down to Kuechel and Tanaka but with value bats galore today in great spots a CWS was very easy with elite pitching

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Volkster6 said...

Very good stuff Panda. Agree with it all. Originally wanted to go down to Kuechel and Tanaka but with value bats galore today in great spots a CWS was very easy with elite pitching

Yeah, actually easier than I thought i’d be with line ups out and really building now. Not going anywhere near Tanaka or Antone, as much as I thought I might.

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, saw that. I figured it was some kind of labor day,ESPN Sunday Night Baseball special thing. Not sure if there’s another reason?

it’s not being televised so not sure

only exception in past years was MLB allowed Texas to play at like 5 PM on Sunday in the summer because it was so hot.

Normally nothing allowed to begin after 4:10 PM Eastern (other than SNB)

• Volkster6

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, actually easier than I thought i’d be with line ups out and really building now. Not going anywhere near Tanaka or Antone, as much as I thought I might.

Makes me wonder if pivoting off the CWS makes more leverage sense… sometimes playing chalk can work too

• biga0787

Facing Matt harvey check
    Winds blowing out 20mph check
    Likelihood the white Sox score more than 4 runs 2%. Why you ask. Dfs baseball that’s why. Or Mazara Madrigal and mendick will all hit bombs and the big boys will combine for 12 points.

• Wooden_Bones

With so many bats to choose from today I think paying for good pitching is the way to start lineups. There are plenty of solid, affordable bats in lineups projected over 5 runs that I don’t see the need to break the bank for any batter(s).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Way to go Glasnow….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Way to go Glasnow….

Yeah, not good. Now gives up a walk….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh, and Tanaka getting blown up too. At least didn’t get there much at all.

• jayzee666

Man, REAPER strikes early today!
    RIP Glasnow.

My work is done and so are LUs

Sorry guys. This IS what I do!

• dolphinkick182

Dear Mr. Glasnow,
    Stop it.

Love,
    Dolphinkick182

• jjwd

pro tip for the REAPER:
    Play all the chalk every day in DFS. Then bet big the opposite way on the games. You’ll be rich in no time!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

Man, REAPER strikes early today!
    RIP Glasnow.

My work is done and so are LUs

Sorry guys. This IS what I do!

Hey, he recovered well. The problem now is though he’s thrown 2 innings of pitches in 1 inning, and he doesn’t have the big 100+ pitch leash.

• Wooden_Bones

I guess that Starling Marte trade is working out for the Marlins… too bad it’s still the Marlins.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

Hey, he recovered well. The problem now is though he’s thrown 2 innings of pitches in 1 inning, and he doesn’t have the big 100+ pitch leash.

He now has no ceiling and once the REAPER has his eye on you, you are done! :)

Now the REAPER has a taste for blood and no limit on what he will do to my other players!

He is teasing me know. He allowed Arozarena to hit a HR. It is going to be cat and mouse the rest of the day I believe.

• biga0787

I messed up. I had dj Stewart as my cheap outfielder the whole morning. Then switched to Mercado. Sorry if you have Mercado. He is going to go 0-4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).