1:35 PM EST : Toronto ( -150 ) at Boston ( 130 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -204 ) at Kansas City ( 173 ) —- T: 10.5
    2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 169 ) at Minnesota ( -200 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 113 ) at SF Giants ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -120 ) at Oakland ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -156 ) at LA Angels ( 136 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 222 ) at LA Dodgers ( -270 ) —- T: 10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Andrew Triggs strikes out the side?

Hilarious.

• biga0787

And yairo Munoz singles and promptly hurts himself. I may be the unluckiest dfs player to play.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@biga0787 said...

And yairo Munoz singles and promptly hurts himself. I may be the unluckiest dfs player to play.

Yeah, sucks. I have a ton. At least we got 3 from him.

• dolphinkick182

@biga0787 said...

NOOOO!

• Wooden_Bones

@biga0787 said...

I feel everyones pain. He was a staple in my lineups.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish I didn’t chicken out on Rogers. Dudes dealin’.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Andrew Triggs strikes out the side?

Hilarious.

Dude, you don’t even know how I need this stack to get going. I have 3 lineups…Bieber and a Glasnow pitching, all three have 5 man Toronto stacks.

And here’s my one offs….Knapp, Plawecki and Arozarena (all homers), Munoz, Goodwin (sb,bb) and Duvall (2b, run), and Gardner and Grenier who haven’t done anything yet.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Well the White Sox had to bust sometime. Guess they went out hard last night in….. Kansas City?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Well the White Sox had to bust sometime. Guess they went out hard last night in….. Kansas City?

They’re full of that KC BBQ I guess.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Bieber can’t keep his pitch count in check 2 starts in a row. Might not even see the 6th. Might not even got out of the 5th.

Rogers is going to outscore all these guys. Unbelievable.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Bieber can’t keep his pitch count in check 2 starts in a row. Might not even see the 6th. Might not even got out of the 5th.

Rogers is going to outscore all these guys. Unbelievable.

Only have a couple of Rogers but have a TB stack in a good position in a Q, got 2 HRs and a SBs HR from Margot…. maybe he can falter a bit now?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Lathum said...

Matt Harvey on the mound and winds blowing out at 20 MPH. Means White sox will put up a 2 spot.

Nope. They are going to score one. One of the biggest busts of the MLB season I’d have to say.

• Volkster6

Mets were the play. Although I had Nola and he got me 20… I’m in a great spot if the CWS stack gets going

• rvnfn77

Panda nice call on Detriot today great article. Thanks

• rvnfn77

It’s got me in 400 place in the DK 15 buck one just needed a little more from the Sox and something from Robles.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

It’s got me in 400 place in the DK 15 buck one just needed a little more from the Sox and something from Robles.

Nice. Glad to hear it.

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Nice. Glad to hear it.

Thank you appreciate your articles. Do you plan to write up anything on football?

• MrMadness001

Today was such a tease. Red Sox had me thinking it would be a big day with that 1st inning then do squat the rest of the day.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

Thank you appreciate your articles. Do you plan to write up anything on football?

I am not someone you want to take NFL advice from, at all. By far my worst sport that I mess with.

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

I am not someone you want to take NFL advice from, at all. By far my worst sport that I mess with.

I understand but you are on point with your baseball articles. If you do go premium I would have to pay period they are easy to read and I feel make me a better player. I’m ok in the NFL but feel Basketball and Baseball is my best sports also. I’ve taken down some small baseball GPP nothing too huge yet though.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

I understand but you are on point with your baseball articles. If you do go premium I would have to pay period they are easy to read and I feel make me a better player. I’m ok in the NFL but feel Basketball and Baseball is my best sports also. I’ve taken down some small baseball GPP nothing too huge yet though.

I wouldn’t worry about that.

Cheeseisgood does a pretty damn good MLB piece in premium that is better put together than what I do.

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

I wouldn’t worry about that.

Cheeseisgood does a pretty damn good MLB piece in premium that is better put together than what I do.

I’ve read his stuff and STL cards both very good but prefer your articles just saying.

• jjwd

@sochoice said...

Nope. They are going to score one. One of the biggest busts of the MLB season I’d have to say.

good call!

• yisman

due to Betts sitting, I wound up with 16 extra dollars on Yahoo

Lineup released right when the other game was about to lock. So now I have Pollock (13 instead of Betts’ 27)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).