7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -149 ) at Detroit ( 137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 150 ) at Milwaukee ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 133 ) at Minnesota ( -144 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -144 ) at Colorado ( 133 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 140 ) at Arizona ( -152 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Oakland ( -161 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 100 ) at Seattle ( -108 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Spartaca

Why did Bassitt not start?

• cjs5555

@Spartaca said...

Why did Bassitt not start?

they’re doing the opener reliever thing

• jayzee666

What’s wrong with -10 DK pts from Fillmyer? I was expecting a lot worse with him in my only LU. Puig is ruining my last place sweat though :(

• cjs5555

wth paxton

• sports667

@cjs5555 said...

wth paxton

so frustrating

• cjs5555

@sports667 said...

so frustrating

3 straight Ks helps

• sports667

@cjs5555 said...

wth paxton

salvaged the inning on fd at least

• sports667

wtg khris bases loaded one out vs gallardo hit into a dp

• Spartaca

@cjs5555 said...

they’re doing the opener reliever thing

Thank you

• tippycat

Thank you Mr. Pillar.

• txdave41

Paxton used to be my safest pitcher pick. No safety anywhere in MLB 2018. Screw this freaking season.

• Olhausen

@txdave41 said...

Paxton used to be my safest pitcher pick. No safety anywhere in MLB 2018. Screw this freaking season.

There’s no such thing as safety in mlb on a night to night basis. Never has been and never will be. That’s what makes it such a fun Dfs sport. Those who take the biggest chances will eventually end up with the biggest rewards.

• feekdogg

@Olhausen said...

There’s no such thing as safety in mlb on a night to night basis. Never has been and never will be. That’s what makes it such a fun Dfs sport. Those who take the biggest chances will eventually end up with the biggest rewards.

Agree. Baseball is a game where the best of the best hitters fail 65% of the time. I didn’t mind a year when Kershaw, Kluber, etc. weren’t locks for 50+ every time they started.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Hate this Laureano guy….

Right??

Carrasco – Laureano
    Paxton – K Davis

50 pts swing? Smh

• tbird05

it seems like whoever the A’s put in their lineup…they just perform.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

I have Paxton too but took him for upside not safety… and in any case today 17.90 fpts not a bad floor

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Comfortably leading the fd 6.66 with my 1 entry. Sure hope it holds. Need to go to sleep so I’ll find out in about 7 hours.

• yisman

The good news is I faded Cubs/Nationals on yahoo and fantasydraft

the bad news is I did my tiers lineup before I saw the severity of the forecast and wound up stuck with Trea Turner in there, and tiers was the majority of my DK exposur

• gunshow2425

Can anyone tell me what 161.75 points would have got in the dk mlb $222 tourney last night? Thanks

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, first place in the MLB Lager 6.66 held. 10K win for me. Biggest mlb win of the season. So glad I was bored on my day off with nfl research and made some mlb lus. It was my only entry. I think I will play extra now in nfl tomorrow, lol.

Only thing is, I didn’t plan on playing mlb today and now I feel like I have to.

• Spartaca

@yountingly said...

Well, first place in the MLB Lager 6.66 held. 10K win for me. Biggest mlb win of the season. So glad I was bored on my day off with nfl research and made some mlb lus. It was my only entry. I think I will play extra now in nfl tomorrow, lol.

Only thing is, I didn’t plan on playing mlb today and now I feel like I have to.

Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.