4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Florida ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Cincinnati ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:15 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

You are the hero we need bhdevault.

• dog_overton

• bigstacks2015

• Smallchimp

Super optimistic for now, LFG! Everyone check out the MLB achievements? Make sure to roster some sluggers every day!

• Mitchy2Fat

• yisman

fanduel has a daily offer

today is create or join a friends mode league to get an entry

• murphstahoe

I wasn’t going to play this year, but I got drunk and entered an all Purdue/Auburn lineup in the late CBB fantasy and took down a $10 GPP. So free money will be available ladies and gents

• ferrara316

Are SIERA stats for pitchers for the past 2 years readily available? Cannot seem to find anything. Thanks.

• kwame724

on fanduel if youu go expensive pitcher easy stack is Toronto/Detroit game

• yisman

@hoynsie
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    OK, so Lindor is opening on the DL. Now Ramirez fouls a ball off his knee and has to be carted off the field.

@hoynsie
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Jose Ramirez gets to his feet and being helped to cart by Francona and trainer. JRam sitting on cart with pillow under his knee. Fans applaud as he’s driven off.

@hoynsie
    8m8 minutes ago
    More
    Jose Ramirez hit by pitch in third inning. He’s been down for a long time. Pitch hit him below the left knee. Bringing on a cart to get off the field.

• kwame724

@yisman said...

@hoynsie
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    OK, so Lindor is opening on the DL. Now Ramirez fouls a ball off his knee and has to be carted off the field.

@hoynsie
    6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Jose Ramirez gets to his feet and being helped to cart by Francona and trainer. JRam sitting on cart with pillow under his knee. Fans applaud as he’s driven off.

@hoynsie
    8m8 minutes ago
    More
    Jose Ramirez hit by pitch in third inning. He’s been down for a long time. Pitch hit him below the left knee. Bringing on a cart to get off the field.

berrios was a top target for me before Thursday. I love berrios even more now

• zpruitt3

• umpire344

• mtdurham

This year in sticking to a system.

Im gonna max out tiers because frankly its easy to win money and rack up achievements.

DK ruined showdown mode so I’ll completely boycott it other than the showdown of the week.

Im gonna find one price level of single entry and play it daily until i start murdering it.

Im gonna play the DK main once a day and win it

• NoLimits0

@kwame724 said...

berrios was a top target for me before Thursday. I love berrios even more now

It’s sure gonna be interesting how high Berrios will be. I imagine most choose Verlander vs TB as number 1. Not sure who number 2 will be.

• SkateFiend

What was the Yahoo scoring change? It seems like they’re awarding more points for homeruns.

• kwame724

@NoLimits0 said...

It’s sure gonna be interesting how high Berrios will be. I imagine most choose Verlander vs TB as number 1. Not sure who number 2 will be.

He will be highly owned on dk for sure, i reckon 20-23%. on fd he may not be as high owned, although he is the perfect mid tier price

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Give me one week in MLB and I will be asking for NFL.

Good luck this year to all.

• bucherpsu08

@ferrara316 said...

Are SIERA stats for pitchers for the past 2 years readily available? Cannot seem to find anything. Thanks.

https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=pit&lg=all&qual=0&type=8&season=2018&month=0&season1=2018&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=p2019-03-28

Fangraphs daily probables page. Has basically everything you need for pitchers. You can go back as far as you want. Bookmark it and just change the date at the end of the link every day.

• Benf15harp

@mtdurham said...

This year in sticking to a system.

Im gonna max out tiers because frankly its easy to win money and rack up achievements.

DK ruined showdown mode so I’ll completely boycott it other than the showdown of the week.

Im gonna find one price level of single entry and play it daily until i start murdering it.

Im gonna play the DK main once a day and win it

• Ndepompei

DK main slate starting at 4 is very annoying…why not just have it start at 1?

• rourke441

j.degrom has 29 consecutive starts of allowing 3runs or less

• Cdavis21

Is going expensive at pitching or batting a better strategy on the full day slates?

• Taterchipdip

Just pick Bryce Harper all year you will be fine. Welcome back BASEBALL!!!!!!!

• Taterchipdip

Friday March 29th is a better slate with 8 games starting at 5PM est. I will however play on the 28th.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler