4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Florida ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Cincinnati ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:15 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

The Rockies want Freeland to finish the game?

• Southie777

I have to tip my cap to the dude in first place in the Four Seamer on DK! That’s a damn near perfect lineup. Was just wondering if anyone did the Dodgers wraparound stack. He did and then topped it off with Baez. Well done, sir!

• ASalvaro

haha i’m still cashing despite having “zero” points from my 3 outfielders..1st time thats ever happened lol

• dragon1952

I forgot how much ‘fun’ MLB was. Nailed all 3 P’s over 2 LU’s and got 0’s from Blackmon, Murphy, Bour, Puig, Machado and Bergman, 2 from Winkler, just 5 from Trout :^ /

• homers1226

296 in 1st place sea bos showdown lol

same lus

• txdave41

@ASalvaro said...

haha i’m still cashing despite having “zero” points from my 3 outfielders..1st time thats ever happened lol

And I’m barely cashing despite huge scores from Max, Joc giving me 53, Elvis and Voit doing well. I don’t get how the competition is still crushing me.

• Lathum

Barring something really insane happening I am going to win a $7 satellite into the FD $444 enormous monster tomorrow night. Pretty excited for a shot at 100K in what is a relatively small field for a GPP.

• murphstahoe

@miamimike said...

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/70497398

Thanks Mike!

• murphstahoe

@Lathum said...

Barring something really insane happening I am going to win a $7 satellite into the FD $444 enormous monster tomorrow night. Pretty excited for a shot at 100K in what is a relatively small field for a GPP.

Nail it man! Way to go old school

• yisman

couldn’t have gone any worse

my bats all busted and Sale got rocked

ton of money put in today

• txdave41

201 score and all I get is a lousy $7 lol I guess the new norm in 2019 is that you need 70% of your lineup homering, pitcher 50+ points plus 2 batters hitting double dongs to win a GPP.

• Lathum

@murphstahoe said...

Nail it man! Way to go old school

Thanks!

Making it my goal to get to a live finale this year, this could really be a boost to my bankroll.

• Danielv22

Congrats to opening day winners! I made back most of my money at least w 90% Voit, Andrus, and Lauer. Looks like Toronto and Trout were horrible landmines!

Can’t wait for 5 more months of this!

BTW, I’m coming from the NBA forum. Is it usually this quiet on the MLB daily threads?

• krighton

@Danielv22 said...

Congrats to opening day winners! I made back most of my money at least w 90% Voit, Andrus, and Lauer. Looks like Toronto and Trout were horrible landmines!

BTW, I’m coming from the NBA forum. Is it usually this quiet on the MLB daily threads?

MLB is a slow laborious tilt…not alot of reason to post too often

• krighton

@txdave41 said...

201 score and all I get is a lousy $7 lol I guess the new norm in 2019 is that you need 70% of your lineup homering, pitcher 50+ points plus 2 batters hitting double dongs to win a GPP.

Should have played on DK…

• eatmyturf23

Baseball!

Double dongs!

Suspense!

Whooo!!

Today was awesome!

• murphstahoe

@Danielv22 said...

Day games. Night slates are more active

• Danielv22

@murphstahoe said...

Day games. Night slates are more active

Good point. I’m only posting on here after rushing through LUs at work and putting the kids to beds. Look forward to some good strategy talk and smack talk w you all.

Will joc Peterson still be at a stupid low price?

• hcassidy

And now Im looking myself in the mirror. Cashing the showdown slates, but on FD had Santana(mvp/captain) Beckham, Healy. To start then tinkered it away and ended up with JD and Bradley since it was Marco cant get a righty out. Should of rode the trend from earlier but still won 14.00 on a ticket

• madmanjayWV

@hcassidy said...

And now Im looking myself in the mirror. Cashing the showdown slates, but on FD had Santana(mvp/captain) Beckham, Healy. To start then tinkered it away and ended up with JD and Bradley since it was Marco cant get a righty out. Should of rode the trend from earlier but still won 14.00 on a ticket

It’s a long season and for those who stick around, an exciting grind… if you think it gets tiresome building LUs daily, then try being a baseball player is what I always say.

I didn’t play a boat load of LUs…..I think 6 different LUs, and I only cashed 1, but it was a pretty good one….. $14 on a ticket is better than no DOLLAS

• hcassidy

@madmanjayWV said...

It’s a long and for those who stick around, an exciting grind… if you think it gets tiresome building LUs daily, then try being a baseball player is what I always say.

I didn’t play a boat load of LUs…..I think 6 different LUs, and I only cashed 1, but it was a pretty good one….. $14 on a ticket is better than no DOLLAS

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m just mad at myself because I didn’t trust myself and ‘tinkered’ had I not that 14.00 would of been 5K. I was locked and loaded with Seattle and changed it to Bradley and Benintendi because . Where as I had Santana(wish my Indians got him) and Beckham in MVP and All-Star. Had I kept my original it would of been an easy win.

• Sportsfan100

I’m a MLB newbie (usually play NFL, NBA, NHL) and had won a few opening day entries on FD. Ended up profiting $36. I was doing great during the early games with the bulk of my lineup starting at 4. Well, my 4 o’clock players were atrocious, but at least hung on to the $36 – just enough to bring me back to make daily donations lol
    Good luck tonight!

• thedkexperience

Small profit on FD with a 185, small loss on DK with 113. Big loss to my liver by going to opening day in Philly. Good times all around.

My heroes on FD were Ryu (49), Báez (44), Springer (25), Mancini (18) and Bryant (28).

Justin Smoak needs to report to the principal’s office with that zero! You should have been Hoskins! Damn you!

• squidkill

@hcassidy said...

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m just mad at myself because I didn’t trust myself and ‘tinkered’ had I not that 14.00 would of been 5K. I was locked and loaded with Seattle and changed it to Bradley and Benintendi because . Where as I had Santana(wish my Indians got him) and Beckham in MVP and All-Star. Had I kept my original it would of been an easy win.

I know the feeling- My Aunt “tinkered” once, next Thanksgiving, she was my Uncle.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler