4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at Florida ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Cincinnati ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:15 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tbird05

I was ready to move over from DK to FD for MLB opening day…until I saw their offerings. I like that they actually have the Main slate with all games included. The lowest gpp is a $9.99/333k with 100k to first. They basically offered nothing at 4pm with a nice 9 game slate.

DK doesn’t have a main slate with all games included. They do have smaller buy-in’s that are less top heavy. Early slate $5/100k with 15k to first. Main slate $4/150k with 10k to first.

Looks like i’m playing DK today!

• monarch

The roof information in Miami is critical. Rockies LHB vs Urena with a helping wind is tasty.

• noddy

@tbird05 said...

I was ready to move over from DK to FD for MLB opening day…until I saw their offerings. I like that they actually have the Main slate with all games included. The lowest gpp is a $9.99/333k with 100k to first. They basically offered nothing at 4pm with a nice 9 game slate.

DK doesn’t have a main slate with all games included. They do have smaller buy-in’s that are less top heavy. Early slate $5/100k with 15k to first. Main slate $4/150k with 10k to first.

Looks like i’m playing DK today!

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

• thedkexperience

I know the Yankees have a great lineup but there’s something about seeing Gleyber batting 8th that really drives it home.

Or that they have a defensive end batting second.

Here’s a live action shot of what it must feel like to be a Yankees fan.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

It’s opening day. Where’s everyone at?

• CJtheGrump

@eatmyturf23 said...

Click here on my user name and send me a PM! We have spots open! It’s only $1 for three days of fun!!

Olympian Laurie Hernandez says you should!**
    (**okay no she doesn’t, but she would if she knew about it!)

If she does that flip facing the other way, she could have landed it and thrown the ball in the same motion.

• Packapunch

@Pandamonious said...

• CJtheGrump

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just sitting here remembering how tough it is to scrape for bats when there are so many aces on the slate.

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

I think I know …

• Cdavis21

Keller or Lauer for cheap sp2 on DK?

• thedkexperience

@Cdavis21 said...

Keller or Lauer for cheap sp2 on DK?

Keller is my favorite cheapo on the slate but that weather …

• AlexSonty

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

I said I was fading the Yankees. I’m not. I’m stacking 8913 and 8912 on FD in two lineups. Because why not? #counterfeit #donation

• thedkexperience

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2019/03/this-phillies-hype-video-makes-me-want-to-run-through-a-wall.html

• Cdavis21

I know it has me concerned for sure. He is my favorite cheapo as well

• thedkexperience

Anybody tell the Cardinals and Brewers managers that they have a game today? Those lineups would be appreciated.

• ButBongoFiesta

Stacking Padres vs Bumgarner

• biga0787

@thedkexperience said...

Anybody tell the Cardinals and Brewers managers that they have a game today? Those lineups would be appreciated.

Cardinals will probably run the same lu they ran last year if I had to guess swapping goldy with Martinez

Carpenter
    Fowler
    Goldy
    Ozuna
    Molina
    Dejong
    Bader
    Wong
    Pitcher

• ConRyl

Ryu or Stroman on FD?

• CCrabbe137

Since I did mediocre at NFL this year, gonna go all out on MLB. Did okay last year should be a fun year. Happy opening day

• flip4flop

Reserved 100 lineups and woke up with the flu….this should be interesting trying to get this done before lock

• biga0787

@thedkexperience said...

I was incorrect. Sorry about that

• got9forya

I wanna stack The White Sox but damn that rain makes me not want to> Any suggestions from people in that are know anything about the weather their. It says 43% only though

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@got9forya said...

I wanna stack The White Sox but damn that rain makes me not want to> Any suggestions from people in that are know anything about the weather their. It says 43% only though

I think it plays. I have so many stacks of that game so I’m watching the weather closely.

• thedkexperience

Stacking Orioles on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.