MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 10/4
    8:37 PM EST : Atlanta ( 156 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

Will probably pair Folty and Ryu and use bats from the Col/Mil game.

• lovpink

I guess rotogrinders is just not covering baseball playoffs no content.Even the starting line up page is screwed up with wrong implied totals.Its the MLB playoffs and they have more pre season nba content?

• IvanCalderon

@lovpink said...

Its the MLB playoffs and they have more pre season nba content?

my thoughts exactly

• Goat40oz

Kinda sucks to be honest, no mlb coverage?

• D4RKSH33P

I am curious what you all would want out of playoff baseball coverage? I think the activity here in the forum is indicative of how many people are still looking for info or even playing baseball.

• Tcbaseballfan

Rolling the dice with folty. Don’t trust Roberts handling of SP in the postseason and I don’t want to touch the other game.

Give me a Brewers stack including my favorite dfs player in Aguilar.

Sounds like chalk city to me so enjoy my donation today and happy postseason!

• Bay101

When we getting a Dodgers Lundy

• Tcbaseballfan

Aguilar sub 20% on FD Thu Rally…..what am I missing (or on)?

• yisman

I guess the question today was whether to try Hader or not

• Coheedrodeo

in showdown mode peralta was not a pitcher you could use, cant go back now but i dont this this burnes was an option as well

• TheRyanFlaherty

This inning is really ruining what was a great start (considering I pretty much faded the Rockies)…Grrrr!!!!’

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).