MAIN FORUM

Comments

• PatrickSully

Hey Y’all –

Curious if anyone has any thoughts/experience on MMA DFS + Live Betting.

Maybe just from a game theory perspective I think it’s interesting to build your lineups intentionally using the underdog in the main event. You can then apply some strategy to picking your other 5 fighters w/ the goal being either:

1. Low ownership on the longshot in DFS could mean that if the underdog wins (and hey – that happens!) my DFS lineups are in an awesome position to place well.
    2. Hedge and live bet the money line on the favorite and have a fairly assured fall back option to making some money back.

Long story longer, its really interesting how MMA DFS is sequential by nature and how, since that’s so different from every other dfs sport, that can be something to leverage. Each successive fight alters the next when it comes to DFS and conceivably your live betting decisions.

Does that make sense? I’m sure that someone else has thought this through.

Anyway, be well!

• Kassdog

I wouldn’t get to caught up in main events. Pick each fight as they come. Whether it’s the first prelim fight or maineven you just have to look at the value of the fighter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler