ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• jolokia

Well, the biggest DK tournament of the year is right around the corner and I know I’m gonna load up on some lineups. NA LCS hasn’t been good to me so far this season, every time I fade Flyquest they crush, every time I play them they lose (ie. tonight).

Who do you guys like/dislike? Who’s gonna be the highest owned?

CLG -130
    Immortals -110

Team Liquid -150
    Dignitas +105

TSM +130
    C9 -190

nV +275
    Echo Fox -450

• bradman99

I think the entire C9 v tsm game is a fade in cash. Bjerg is always the highest owned and he’s cheap this week. I like both sides of IMT v CLG and I like dignitas for some cheap points, don’t know if they win but I think they can out some scrappy games together.

• Oppositexo

with the lack of any articles for fantasy league of legends i decided to create my own.
    The all-star break for basketball is sure to bring in shameless betters desperate to play in some sort of tournaments.
    Heck, DK even sent me an esports notification this morning.

What are the odds.
    CLG -130
    immortals -110

Team Liquid -150
    Dignitas + 105

TSM +130
    C9 -190

nV +275
    Echo -450

BREAKDOWNS

CLG vs immortals
    CLG is coming off of a 1-1 week losing to echo fox and getting a win against phoenix1
    CLG play immortals today and this game is pretty much a tossup if im going to fade a game today it would be this one. by far the closest spread in this slate

Team liquid vs Team Dignitas
    Team Dignitas got a win over Fly quest last night , fly quest was a tough opponent but dignitas got a 2-0 victory over them
    Today they play team liquid who have done rather terrible so far this split.
    The only player on team liquid i would be willing to take is piglet.
    Favorite picks: Ssumday, Keane, Chaser
    Risky:Piglet

C9 vs TSM
    ahhhh the rematch of summer lcs championship. last time these 2 teams clashed C9 got a 2-0 win over TSM
    C9 is currently first place in the nalcs and are coming in redhot. if i were to stack a team it would be C9
    TSM on the other hand are coming in on a low note after they took a 2-0 loss in against echo fox last week. but what you cant forget as that these guys are the
    reigning champs and they are out for blood. on Draftkings all of tsm members are super cheap. it is super risky to predict the upset but the tsm team could go under owned and be your win condition
    C9 botlane is doing exceptionally good so far, while TSM has been struggling.
    Mid lane is the battle of the danes. Bjergsen has been slowing down recently but he wants revenge and to prove to the NALCS that he is the best in the mid lane
    Favorite picks: Sneaky, Smoothie, Contractz, Bjergsen
    Risky: Svenkseren, Hauntzer

Team nV vs Echo Fox
    Echo fox are coming of a 2-0 weekend defeating CLG and former NALCS champs TSM and look to keep the momentum going.
    they are facing the 1-8 Team nV and are heavy heavy favorites. Echo fox is supposed to smash nV and i see this happening
    Favorite picks: all of echo fox

Team
    if you want to pay up for a team you should probably go Echo fox or C9. CLG vs immortals is a tossup so you’d want to avoid that game
    Favorite pick: Echo fox
    Risky pick:TSM

• Syzltuth

Lol I started a LOL thread as well. If you’re going to do a daily one, I’ll just follow yours. Not sure I’ll have time to do one every day.

• jolokia

Well I was heavy on TL, but the lines shifty pretty hard in Dignitas’ favor. Now I’m heavy on Dignitas! Good luck everyone

• bradman99

To be honest I completely disagree with your decision to fade CLG and IMT… the fact that is close is really good in a league match up because it suggests longer games with higher kill totals… CLG was a beautiful stack and it’s certainly looking better after that first game.

• Syzltuth

Any reason why Xpecial for DIG didn’t play? I don’t remember seeing an alternate listed in the SUP. got a big fat 0 from him and not too happy.

• jolokia

Yeah that’s pretty annoying, they’ve been subbing their support every now and then. Even yesterday they had 2 subs on DK so I knew to avoid the situation, but since they released the salaries for this tourny so early they certainly fucked a lot of people.

No CLG no monies?

• Syzltuth

Yeah, there was no sub listed today. I usually avoid teams with 2 players listed in a position just so I don’t get screwed. Just checked my lu and he apparently came in for at least one game. Has 21 points now so not so worried now. Maybe he just really sucked in the beginning, lol

• fanturds

@jolokia said...

No CLG no monies?

as they head to game 3, it seems that way. they lost game 2 despite being ahead in kills.

• Syzltuth

I stacked CLG & IMT for 1 lu, currently sitting 2nd place but I hate the fact I have no one left to play from the later games. My 2nd lu is stacked just opposite, everyone but Xpecial going in the late 2 games. Going to have to play catchup.

• jolokia

Well, sitting in 3rd, no way that’s gonna hold up with the bum performances from my top and jungle.

If only I took Darshan at Top I’d be tied for 1st!

• Syzltuth

Yeah, I’m sitting 2nd with 0 pmr and a 629. Too many people too close behind for it to hold up

• jolokia

What tourny are you in?

• Syzltuth

The 2nd place is only in the QA, it was a lu build suggested to me that I don’t usually do so I was just giving it a trial shot. I see you at 17th in the $1 SE though. All my guys for that one play this 2nd half so we’ll see if I can catch up there.

• Syzltuth

Just starting to look at the midnight slate and tomorrow’s 3pm. Any thoughts thee yet?

• Syzltuth

What site do you use to get you game odds at? I can’t find a good one that I like.

• jolokia

I use betway for odds, they use fractional odds but I’m sure you can change them to American.

Me personally I like LCK and LPL more, I haven’t looked at tonights yet. I wish they would make their tournys bigger because they usually fill (especially this weekend). Just be wary of substitutes in the Asian leagues.

NV won!? so far the Fox fade is looking good

• Syzltuth

Thanks! Yeah, I was hoping Fox would get shut out, the guy behind me was 5 pts behind me, with a 4 entry train. After the 1st game he was still 1.5 pts behind but just passed me :/. Dropped down to 5th. Should stay here unless this goes to 3 games. Next closest guy is 70 pts behind but has 4 guys going. Need this to end quick.

• Syzltuth

Not sure if I’m reading the odds correctly but it looks like ROX, SSG, SS, IM & RNG are all the favorites to win? Not used to that odds style.

• bradman99

I finished up 330% tonight with the big investment in CLG… Akkadian was the only bad pick I had on my CLG stack but who couldve predicted fox getting stomped like that!

• jolokia

yes you’re correct, except ROX…they stink this season. Bbq is the favorite.

• jolokia

man if I woulda just took darshan I’d have won 500$ more, welp

• Syzltuth

@bradman99 said...

I finished up 330% tonight with the big investment in CLG… Akkadian was the only bad pick I had on my CLG stack but who couldve predicted fox getting stomped like that!

Awesome! I don’t bet big, just $1 or QA for these. Was up $6 on a .25 but fell to 8th. Mostly pay up on NBA but with the break I’m playing a bit more of this this week.

• Syzltuth

Any thoughts on the NA 3pm slate tomorrow? I did 2 lu’s. One a two sided stack of TL/CLG like I did tonight for my 8th place. Looks like they’re pretty even matched and odds seem to say that too. Hoping for a 2-1 split that runs the time limit and racks up points. The 2nd stack is TSM & CLG. I used to love playing TSM last season although they don’t seem to be as good this year.

• jolokia

Tomorrow’s slate is tricky, every game could go either way! I won’t have nearly as much volume as I did today, I probably won’t play CLG just because they will be high owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).