MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Oppositexo

Well the slate for today is tricky a lot of these games could go either way.
    lets start by going over what games we have then we will go in depth.
    Flyquest(6-3) vs TSM (7-2)
    Flyquest was a big suprise in the NALCS everyone predicted them to be 7-9th place, they came off redhot but have slowed down after 2 defeats in a row to c9 and a surprise defeat to dignitas.
    TSM on the other hand just beat the 1st place Cloud 9 in a close matchup. I could see this game going the distance so it would be a good one to get exposure to.
    Bjergsen came into C9 and picked up the first penta of the split, but he still needs his redemption to prove that he is the best midlaner in the north american lcs. He will have to do this by going against
    former rival Hai.
    If i were you i wouldnt take wildturtle you have better options somewhere else to fill the ADC role.
    ahhh.. the Hauntzer coming out strong in the first game against c9 if we see that again tomorrow he is sure to rack in those points.
    Hai could be a good choice on the other side of the rift but he’ll need the help of moon in order to do so.
    Tsm botlane is the weakpoint of this team, and Altec has the second highest KDA in the league.so. keep that in mind (;

Immortals(4-5) vs Echo fox(4-5)
    oh… echo fox how you let me down. echo fox was upset horribly by team envy yesterday and they will be looking to bounce back against the 4-5 immortals. Immortals looked decent yesterday in a hard fought matchup against CLG. This is going to be a close one, but i think Echo fox could pull it together and get the victory.
    Its hard to pick out players when a game can go either way, if you were to stack a game i think it would probably be this one. this could go either way and theres a chance it could go the distance.
    Akaadian let me down yesterday as well as Keith. If i were to pick a player from fox it’d have to be Froggen i believe he will come out strong against pobelter and do decent fantasy wise. Other than that it’s a tossup.
    Also Flame started to look better synergy wise last week that’s always something to keep in the back of your mind.

Phoenix 1(5-4) vs Cloud9(8-1)
    This is perhaps the easiest to predict game on this slate, but there is always the chance of an upset. Phoenix 1 with the addition of metoes won on friday, but against Team nV isnt one to be excited about.
    C9 on the other hand lost to TSM yesterday in a very hard fought battle, they didnt look terrible but some mistakes. They could fix up there gameplay and take an easy victory over p1 (prediction)
    Not much to talk about here other than C9 had an upsetting loss and are wanting to bounce back. Jensen should body ryu etc.. all the way down the lineup.
    I wouldnt want any exposure to Phoenix 1 i’m expecting a 2-0 in favor of cloud 9
    Ps: meteos is playing against former..former.. team, who knows that could get interesting.

Team Liquid(2-7) vs CLG
    Dont let team liquids record count them out, they had a good looking game yesterday, and piglet looked like he was doing the best hes been since he came to Na, if team liquid can pull it together
    they could easily upset CLG
    Piglet looked great in his series yesterday but his team let him down i think he can come out strong again today against clg.
    on the other side of that botlane, stixxay looked pretty good yesterday and put up some good numbers fantasy wise.
    oh… this slate..
    Darshan has been redhot and killing it i definitely want exposure to him in this game. goldenglue not so much…..

Recommended plays
    flyquest vs TSM
    Favorites: Bjergsen, Moon, Altec
    Risky: Hai, Balls, Hauntzer
    Echo fox vs Immortals
    Favorites: Froggen, Akaadian, Pobelter
    Risky: Looper, Dardoch

Phoenix 1 vs Cloud 9
    Favorites: Contractz,Jensen, Sneaky, Smoothie
    Risky: Meteos(n/a)
    Team Liquid vs CLG
    Favorite: Darshan, Stixxay, Piglet,
    Risky: Aphromoo, Huhi, lourlo

Good luck today guys!

• bradman99

I think TSM is in a really good spot coming off a big win and after flyquest seems to be on a bit of a cooler. I think it’s important to go aggressive on the games on the slate that are biggest toss ups because games more likely to go to game 3 have more upside (see CLG series yesterday).

Not to mention hauntzer played out of his mind yesterday. I think momentum within weeks is a big factor as the weekend comes to a close, and TSM is looking to end on a high note.

I have a similar feel for CLG on this slate.

And obviously pay up for Jensen if you can find a way. Just my 2 cents!

• Syzltuth

Yeah I have 2 lus going today. One is a fly/tsm stack with a couple from clg. 2nd is little bit of a mix, trying to pull top performers from the different games.

• bradman99

Wow tough slate and one big win managed to recoup my investment… I lost my bignorance head to head to a lineup that would have won every tournament I entered! Tough!

• jolokia

bummer bradman! who was it against?

I forgot to reserve entries today so I threw one lineup in the $3 750$ gtd tourny…I won! $62.50, I can’t complain…one of the better LoL weekends I’ve had in awhile.

I think I may just start stacking two underdog teams more often and leaving money on the table.

• bradman99

It was against a username Spunyaka, we had all the same picks except 2 I don’t think I have ever seen two lineups that similar in a H2H especially on such a wild slate! I usually play one big cash game to hedge against tournament losses, but tonight it was a tournament 2nd place that did that with the exact same lineup that lost the head to head lol. Could have been a lot worse!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).