ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

Massacre of a slate with not much room for underdog potential. Choose your dogs wisely folks.

Dirt’s Picks:

FOX / C9 / 100 T’s / TL / TSM

I just don’t see any of these teams losing. Clutch has the best chance of upset at +140, nothing else is really close.

GL folks

• Dirt_Lavert

watcha think unseen? I know u hate TSM so I wouldn’t be surprised if u were on GGs as a sneaky option

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow GGS fired their coach yesterday. Team is the Knicks of the NALCS

• tommytbets

I have some quick thoughts on the first game which has the biggest DK implications.

This is an interesting game between two teams going in different directions. CLG is coming off their first win of the split over the worst team in the league against Golden Guardians the league team sponsored by the NBA GS Warriors. Echo fox is sitting pretty in first place at 4-0 and all of their players ranking first at their respective roles via best.gg PP ranking. (data from best.gg) Not only are they all first, but the majority of them are a solid deviation above the second place. This will be the most stacked game of the day. All echo fox players should be chalky and deciding who to fade out of the 5 might be the hardest choice of the slate.

I like Huni at 6,800 to continue his domination of the toplane. SKT 1’s former top laner has quickly acclimated to the NA scene and has had no problem so far in the weaker region. As far as the CLG side any chance of winning will have to come through the jungle and mid laner Huhi (6,500). This game is the most important game of the slate because every player will have most likely have massive exposure to EF. The natural pairing to EF is CG’s players resulting in the massive chalk lineups of EF and CG. Choosing to go in a slightly direction, (althought that lineup might have the highest score) is the key to taking down the small gpps on the slate.

• Dirt_Lavert

Good take Tommy. I’d say you are 100% right. CLG stacks in the GPP are going to be a serious 1-3% take. I like it.

• Dirt_Lavert

Not that I think CLG win, but we gotta remember they are 1 game sets. Anyone can screw up once and that is all it takes whether it is in draft phase or actual game play

• tommytbets

I don’t think clg might win. But there could be a path to a higher scoring lineup then the EF one. I just don’t have enough faith in optic. Picking players from 4 games is a double edged sword too. More things that need to go right, but less exposure when things go wrong. Seems all high volume players exploit Vegas lines and go from there. You can always predict these guys lineups. Doesn’t mean it’s eaay to beat that “chalk” lineup. But you can

• Dirt_Lavert

No doubt. I have a CLG stack in there just in case. Would be cool I don’t think anyone will take them. FOX could be like 75% or more with the way DK has made this slate.

Pretty nervous I’m guna stop entering too. I can’t see how Optic win either. I will have 1 lu I’m workin on that now.

• Dirt_Lavert

Gl people. Big day for me. Really need something to finally shape up right

• kirby34

As predicted, Echo Fox up to 70% in some contests. CLG barely topping 10%. Stacked CLG with TSM.

• Dirt_Lavert

Fox are incredible this split. Just wow. Really need them to pile on the kills. My main lu has them all but Dardoch which sucks so far. Hopefully Gang Plank gets cooking soon when he gets the items!

• Dirt_Lavert

right when I say that they totally mess up

• Dirt_Lavert

omg please nooo

• tommytbets

Can’t jinx it

• Serpentor

Yeah fucking figures.

• phox

Haha can’t believe they aired Darshan

• Dirt_Lavert

I am the ultimate curse for any team. Eff me

• Dirt_Lavert

I’ve been hedging at least 20% but did about 7% this slate. I need C9 to win to have a shot at the top of the 4$ with my one CLG lu.

• Dirt_Lavert

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/53159413?uc=1012100919

My only hope right here. Svenskeren, Jensen, Sneaky. Not sure if anyone else has the exact combo but if they go OFF I could take this thing.

Sucks man.

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay there are 4-5 dupes of that. No bueno. Still hope they go off around 10% as well.

• Dirt_Lavert

Course c9 will lose too

• Dirt_Lavert

Or just smoothie takes that kill too WTF

• Dirt_Lavert

Smoothie the highest owned c9 player too at 24%

Screw nalcs and their 1 game slates

• Dirt_Lavert

All these dis engages from OPT I hate this team

• Dirt_Lavert

16 minutes 2 kills. I can pick em for sure

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow the lus ahead of me are all Smoothie. Need him to somehow not be involved.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler