ESPORTS FORUM

Comments

• Dirt_Lavert

5 game slate @ 5 PM EST Folks!!!

• Dirt_Lavert

insult to injury with the pausing about the game being potentially bugged. Ultra divas

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone on LPL / LCK ? Very tight pricing could be a lot of dupes

• Serpentor

Yeah I thought they messed up in the pricing on that, the options seemed very limited. There was only like 1 way to go with the BBQ/SS stack that didn’t involve double supports.

• jamise97

Good job JAG, did not ban Zoe twice and now you are wondering why you lost.

• Dirt_Lavert

Seriously I take OMG they look like complete trash, now they go off on EDG.

Nothing makes sense. I was all in on JAG too haven’t looked at scores but I’m guessing I’m screwed here

• Dirt_Lavert

the scores in the JAG game are so cancerous

• Dirt_Lavert

omg scores so indicative of a team that doesn’t suck

Hate the ok well not go 100% in game one. Makes projections impossible when teams like EDG are losing game 1

• Dirt_Lavert

Had 2 lus. One JAG one BBQ. Last 10 minutes I make a 3rd lu that is a game stack and I ran that instead of the BBQ one in more places.

Just off the line in cash with JAG. Unreal

• Dirt_Lavert

and I had the exact lu that won but didn’t play it. I went BBQ SS over BBQ EDG I’m so sick of this shit

• Dirt_Lavert

seriously any team I play loses unless I have one entry I made in 5 minutes

• petesdynasty

Don’t like the new NALCS format at all. It used to be that even if the better team dropped game1 they would usually win in 3, now the noob teams can cheese you for a game and completely ruin a slate.

• phox

@petesdynasty said...

Don’t like the new NALCS format at all. It used to be that even if the better team dropped game1 they would usually win in 3, now the noob teams can cheese you for a game and completely ruin a slate.

It’s better from a viewing aspect, but would prefer Bo2 to allow adjustments at half time.

• phox

Looks like DK didn’t open enough contests for today. All the featured contests are filled.

• Dirt_Lavert

ughhh went to enter at 4:30 and no contests

• Dirt_Lavert

feel free to scoop a h2h from me Phox

• petesdynasty

echo fox raking in again

• phox

wow what an amazing game

• Serpentor

Damn, what a game! Went in super heavy on echo fox and ended up turning the game off in frustration earlier. A few minutes later, I just got a feeling I should turn it back on. Ended up being one of the best comebacks ever. That just didn’t seem like it had any chance of happening.

• phox

TSM just seems to be really bad at team fighting right now, especially when Bjergsen gets targeted.

• Dirt_Lavert

anyone on lpl / lck ?

• Unseen

I’m watching, I have a KSV / KDM LU and a LGD / KDM LU.

• Dirt_Lavert

Ahh man I played snake Kongdoo in most lus.

Changed my jag to Kongdoo as they seemed to be trending up not down.

Course KM get completely railed

• tommytbets

Just wondering how many of you guys play the game or followed the scene before. Or are most of the people here just trying to get another sweat on at strange times lol

• Dirt_Lavert

I never played, my friends game but make fun of this one which makes almost no sense to me.

I’ve been following a few seasons now so I’ve followed how the game has changed and whatnot. The hyper technical stuff I don’t understand tho.

Just km not banning zoe game 1 it was all over.

• Dirt_Lavert

And jinoo having 1 kill in their first game is what bubbles me off the line in cash and most places.

9th with 8 cashing in the 4 $ SE. Same deal in a bunch of others too.

Unreal I changed umti/teddy to ssol and edge in my second lu. So stupid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler