NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• gje627

Since NASCAR gets so little fantasy-love, I just wanted to give a shout-out to all the “grinders” who made it to the Live Final of the 2018 NASCAR Fantasy Racing World Championship !!!

For those who don’t know, 30 contestants qualified for the final round before getting into the live final, and of those the Top 12 finishers in the final race of NASCAR’s regular season won seats to the the live final for the ROVAL race on 9/30/2018 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Not surprisingly, at least 7 of the 12 are fellow grinders here at RG, and at least 5 are members of Stevie’s (@stevietpfl) ultra-exclusive, “fancy-dancy” NASCAR package….

Conspiracy? Secret-Society? Tarot Cards? Ouija Board “illegally” used to communicate with the NASCAR “spirits”? ….

Or maybe, just maybe something far less nefarious like….

Quality NASCAR analysis by Stevie combined with a huge amount of skill by all those heading to Charlotte …..

Hmmm…. Nonetheless, at least until we get to the bottom of this obvious conspiracy, let’s give the benefit of the doubt to our finalists !!!

And please join me with a huge shout-out to the following fellow grinders who made it to the final.

Sunglassman
    sydthekid087
    larlew
    mferaco
    wdrzich
    moklovin
    TomPapaGeorgio
    trun
    scottv84
    onaRoll37
    CactusJack2
    kingof9ex

Good Luck Everyone !! :)

• wscooby

@gje627 said...

Since NASCAR gets so little fantasy-love, I just wanted to give a shout-out to all the “grinders” who made it to the Live Final of the 2018 NASCAR Fantasy Racing World Championship !!!

For those who don’t know, 30 contestants qualified for the final round before getting into the live final, and of those the Top 12 finishers in the final race of NASCAR’s regular season won seats to the the live final for the ROVAL race on 9/30/2018 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Not surprisingly, at least 7 of the 12 are fellow grinders here at RG, and at least 5 are members of Stevie’s (@stevietpfl) ultra-exclusive, “fancy-dancy” NASCAR package….

Conspiracy? Secret-Society? Tarot Cards? Ouija Board “illegally” used to communicate with the NASCAR “spirits”? ….

Or maybe, just maybe something far less nefarious like….

Quality NASCAR analysis by Stevie combined with a huge amount of skill by all those heading to Charlotte …..

Hmmm…. Nonetheless, at least until we get to the bottom of this obvious conspiracy, let’s give the benefit of the doubt to our finalists !!!

And please join me with a huge shout-out to the following fellow grinders who made it to the final.

Sunglassman
    sydthekid087
    larlew
    mferaco
    wdrzich
    moklovin
    TomPapaGeorgio
    trun
    scottv84
    onaRoll37
    CactusJack2
    kingof9ex

Good Luck Everyone !! :)

Good luck guys!!, I hope to be there next time.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Looking forward to meeting u guys in Charlotte.. Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler