NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• gje627

Noticed Draftkings posted a handful of Daytona 500 contests today …

Wow !!! In the $10 America’s Race contest, the prize for 1st is $150,000 !!!

Is this the largest 1st place prize in NASCAR fantasy history? … Yes, granted, “history” is only five years here, but still … pretty nice chunk-of-change for a “niche” fantasy sport !!!

Nonetheless, before the “official” Datyona 500 thread is posted (and, of course even before that, the thread for the “Busch Clash”, running one week from this upcoming Thursday) … just curious?

Does anyone have any profound thoughts, unique insight, or TMZ-worthy information regarding what we should expect in the upcoming season?

How about some bold predictions?

While we still have the same god-awful car and rules package as 2019 … with a minor improvement to the rules for short tracks … (at least it’s the final year of both) … there’s a lot of changes to be excited about in the driver ranks (not including the shocking retirement of Cole Pearn .. but damn !!! Did you see his new gig? … My hero !!!)…. Oops, back to drivers, two retirements, one likely retirement – medical, two mediocre Cup series regulars moving from good/great teams/equipment to marginal/sub-par teams/equipment, five driver changes in the backmarker ranks, four rookie-of-the-year candidates (large class … see the fate of last year’s “default” ROTY) and the swan-song of the most vanilla NASCAR champion of all all-time, Jimmie Johnson.

Anyways, would love to hear everyone’s expectations for NASCAR 2020 !!!

P.S: Please, everyone, refrain from replying all at once. It would be a shame if the RG chapter of “NASCAR Nation” overwhelmed and crashed the RG servers. :)

• jt77316

@gje627 said...

Fun Busch Clash … though, thank God I don’t play gimmick races.

Favor?

Could somebody start a new thread for the Daytona 500?

This one has exhausted it’s utility (my bad) … and I have a new home base … numbers galore !!! :)

Thanks Somebody !!! ???

I got ya!

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/nascar-at-daytona-2-16-3297638

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.