NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• tristanwolf

so any thoughts on tonights race? i’m goin a lot of 1-2dom 4-5 place diff guys. and i hate to say it but maybe 33% wrecky. starting 32 on a superspeedway. i know i am gonna hate myself later, but the numbers say play him!

• siddom

@tristanwolf said...

so any thoughts on tonights race? i’m goin a lot of 1-2dom 4-5 place diff guys. and i hate to say it but maybe 33% wrecky. starting 32 on a superspeedway. i know i am gonna hate myself later, but the numbers say play him!

would you recommend leaving 1k on the table?

• tristanwolf

@siddom said...

would you recommend leaving 1k on the table?

sure. my sweet spot is 200-800 but i think i left 1k and 1.1k on two of twenty. some of the middle priced guys don’ty do a lot for me as far as place differential (like the 8200-7400 range guys don’t do much for me i’d rather go austin reddick nemechek and wrecky.

looks like the DK $4 gonna have some tasty overlay!

• siddom

im high on harvick blaney and jones

• Stangs13

Last night was winning a tournament by 35 pts before the engfinger wreck. Dropped completely out of the money. Hoping karma is on my side today. A lot of Blaney Reddick LaJoie Stenhouse today. Mixed in Harvick Hamlin Keselowski for dominators

• siddom

think Cole Custer is a great play

• yisman

I wanted Bell but DK overpriced him again due to place differential (side note: I think it’s wrong that DK prices based on starting position. I like the old way better).

So I used Logano instead which allowed me to change from Austin Dlllon to Matt Kenseth.

A ton of DK overlay despite them pushing back lock to 5 PM.

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

Didn’t see a thread? Mod delete if so thanks

Ah jeebus I already missed Saturday? >>> ???

Holy heck.
    ~

• tristanwolf

good a few good lu’s but really need reddick back on lead lap. that flat a while back might cost me a lot. and wouldn’t mind kyle slipping back, have hardly any. hope a couple cautions coming home!

• tristanwolf

@tristanwolf said...

stenhouse was 10th with 3 to go. ends up 32i didn’t even see what happened but fricken every time dang it!!!!

• yisman

only 211 for me so I threw away a bunch of money

I had Wrecky, who busted my lineup with a score of 12

• siddom

Ricky wreckhouse at it again I c

• siddom

good idea to fade harvick truex and kes since no value in the 5-6k range?

• depalma13

I didn’t even know there was a race last night. Ughhhhh!!

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

I didn’t even know there was a race last night. Ughhhhh!!

I saw it about a half hour too late. Oh well, I’d already missed on NASCAR Ironman once. Still bugs me tho.

Speaking of bugging me, looks like I’ll have to play Wrecky Stinkhouse in a lineup or 2 today.

P.S. Assuming the car is o.k.. I’m reading he hit some debris and lost a tire. If that’s all there is to it, should be alright.
    ~

• truegrinder

I am pairing Harvick and Busch and Blaney and Busch. I will have more Blaney/Busch combos tha. Harv/Busch only because Harv should be so damn chalky. I also like Bowman. Anyone else like McDowell? He ate one yesterday. And I had JHN in quite a few

• ifthethunder

@truegrinder said...

I am pairing Harvick and Busch and Blaney and Busch. I will have more Blaney/Busch combos tha. Harv/Busch only because Harv should be so damn chalky. I also like Bowman. Anyone else like McDowell? He ate one yesterday. And I had JHN in quite a few

I have McDowell in the first one I put together. I’ll be using some Ty and/or Austin Dillon combos too for the salary savings.

• tristanwolf

man builds are gonna be dupe city. austin prob gonna be 60% and hardly anyone in the top 10 is playable.

• truegrinder

I was just thinking that same thing. Maybe Willie Byron or Almirola but I won’t be playing them

• Stangs13

I actually like Reddick Almirola and Jones for guys starting in the top 10. I think one of the first two lead most of the first stage

• tristanwolf

was kyle mad at all about the harvick bump after the race last night? any worry for a little late race payback?

• truegrinder

@tristanwolf said...

was kyle mad at all about the harvick bump after the race last night? any worry for a little late race payback?

I’m not sure on that. I just want to see him doing this after

• tristanwolf

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchise/nascar-cup-post-race-reactions/kyle-busch-on-kevin-harvick-battle-didnt-get-loose-and-turn-up-to-the-wall-by-myself/

ok he didn’t sound too mad here, i’ll stick with my 50% harvick

• ifthethunder

@Stangs13 said...

I actually like Reddick Almirola and Jones for guys starting in the top 10. I think one of the first two lead most of the first stage

I have some jones for Jones. The other two are in my “put everyone you’re not really playing in here, just so you’ll have the winner no matter what” lineup.
    ~

• Stangs13

@Stangs13 said...

Now I’m no longer playing either Reddick or Almirola. With them moving to the back I just can’t do it. A lot of cars moving to the back. It will be interesting to see who leads the beginning of the race.

• tristanwolf

@Stangs13 said...

Now I’m no longer playing either Reddick or Almirola. With them moving to the back I just can’t do it. A lot of cars moving to the back. It will be interesting to see who leads the beginning of the race.

yep agree 0 almirola for me now. byron starting front row now from 7th might interest some people but i’ll pass, i think he’s an overrated driver imho.

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    · 3h
    When drivers drop to rear on pace laps, the lane moves up. With Buescher, Reddick, Almirola (1st, 3rd, 5th) dropping to rear, seventh (Byron) moves to front row. twitter.com/mattttimdan/st…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).