NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• tristanwolf

so any thoughts on tonights race? i’m goin a lot of 1-2dom 4-5 place diff guys. and i hate to say it but maybe 33% wrecky. starting 32 on a superspeedway. i know i am gonna hate myself later, but the numbers say play him!

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

yep agree 0 almirola for me now. byron starting front row now from 7th might interest some people but i’ll pass, i think he’s an overrated driver imho.

Bob Pockrass
    @bobpockrass
    · 3h
    When drivers drop to rear on pace laps, the lane moves up. With Buescher, Reddick, Almirola (1st, 3rd, 5th) dropping to rear, seventh (Byron) moves to front row. twitter.com/mattttimdan/st…

Oops. Too much DFS vrooming threw my head right now.
    ~

• truegrinder

I got a ton of Austin Dillon. I don’t think I wanna change that up . Thoughts?

• truegrinder

On DK when you click on A.Dillon it says he will start from rear which I know but says he will keep 23rd position but next to his name it says he is starting 31 and has all morning? If they are scoring them as 23 why does it say 31. That is crucial to know that information? Or why it says that ? Is that a typo ?

• yisman

@truegrinder said...

I got a ton of Austin Dillon. I don’t think I wanna change that up . Thoughts?

I like him.

My issue is ideally I want 3 of Harvick, Hamlin, Keselowski, Blaney, Truex, Kyle Busch

and it’s hard to make it work with Dillon.

I basically have to punt 3 times to do it.

• truegrinder

@yisman said...

I like him.

My issue is ideally I want 3 of Harvick, Hamlin, Keselowski, Blaney, Truex, Kyle Busch

and it’s hard to make it work with Dillon.

I basically have to punt 3 times to do it.

Thanks do you know why it says he’s getting scored at 23 and not 31st position? Is that a typo? This is crucial info before the race

• yisman

To rear:

15–Engine Change (Poole)
    7–Transmission Change (Bilicki)
    3 (A.Dillon) 6 (Newman) 8 (Reddick) 10 (Almirola), 17 (Buescher), 34(McDowell), 37(Preece), 38 (Nemechek), 41(Custer)–Backup Cars -7 –Driver Change
    37 (Preece),74 (Sorenson), 96 (Suarez)– two Inspect Fail

• yisman

@truegrinder said...

Thanks do you know why it says he’s getting scored at 23 and not 31st position? Is that a typo? This is crucial info before the race

he will be scored from 31st

that’s his official starting position

• yisman

so basically it’s bowman/a.dillon vs. kyle busch/ty dillon

I guess I’ll do 2 lineups.

• tristanwolf

really brad, you gonna wreck your teammate racing like that with 60 to go. ffs. 50% blaney lu’s dead.

• yisman

I was doing quite well until Keselowski went down

smh

Harvick/Keselowski ended up being my core. At least only $14 today.

• depalma13

Kes takes out Blaney and kills almost all of my lineups. Unreal.

• tristanwolf

harvick is so good. this must be one of the best seasons for a driver all time.

• ifthethunder

@tristanwolf said...

harvick is so good. this must be one of the best seasons for a driver all time.

Harvick 1st, Hamlin 2nd. Who could have predicted this??
    ~

• tristanwolf

@ifthethunder said...

Harvick 1st, Hamlin 2nd. Who could have predicted this??
    ~

lol the play was the obvious one, harvick, hamlin, a dillon from 31, sprinkle in randoms. i did it about 33%, broke even. should have gone 100%! (brad screwing blaney hurt me a lot though)

• truegrinder

I had 30-40 percent Blaney so that wreck was grimy AF. But then I also had some Harvick and Kyle Busch with Dillon and Newman and Custer and Jones. I looked with like 15 laps to go that boy Jones was in top 10. He finishes 27th??? WTF.

Also is there anyway a mod could start a thread now for Daytona International Speedway (Road Course) for Sunday the 16th? Thanks guys. Good input. Good work. Blaney was the right play even though he wrecked

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@truegrinder said...

I had 30-40 percent Blaney so that wreck was grimy AF. But then I also had some Harvick and Kyle Busch with Dillon and Newman and Custer and Jones. I looked with like 15 laps to go that boy Jones was in top 10. He finishes 27th??? WTF.

Also is there anyway a mod could start a thread now for Daytona International Speedway (Road Course) for Sunday the 16th? Thanks guys. Good input. Good work. Blaney was the right play even though he wrecked

Started it up.

Sorry, been overwhelmed lately and NASCAR has moved to the back of my mind, so I keep forgetting to start these threads earlier.

• truegrinder

Thanks man!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).