NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• gje627

Dover International Speedway – “The Monster Mile”

Schedule — all times are Eastern Time (ET)

— Practice 1: Friday, 10:30 AM (FS1)
    — Qualifying: Friday, 3:00 PM (FS1)
    — Practice 2: Saturday, 9:30 AM 8:30 AM (FS1)
    — Practice 3: (Happy Hour): Saturday, 12:00 PM 11:00 AM (FS1)
    Race: AAA Drive for Autism 400 Sunday, 2:00 PM (FS1)

Note: Change in Saturday schedule due to rain in the forecast.

Race Details

— 400 Laps, 400 Miles
    — Stage 1: Lap 1 – 120
    — Stage 2: Lap 121 – 240
    — Stage 3: Lap 241 – 400

Dover International Speedway – Track Details and Rankings 2005 to 2018

— 1 Mile Steep-banked, Short Oval (24 degree banking in turns)
    — Rank Most Green Flag Passes: 23rd of 23 Tracks (9.84 Green Flag Passes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Quality Passes (Top 15 Passes): 22nd of 23 Tracks (3.62 Quality Passes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Lead Changes: 18th of 23 Tracks (4.60 Lead Changes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Cautions: 11th of 23 Tracks (2.18 Cautions per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Highest % Drivers Finishing on Lead Lap: 23rd of 23 Tracks (32.13%)

Dover International Speedway – Comparable Tracks

— Bristol Motor Speedway
    — Darlington Raceway
    — Homestead-Miami Speedway
    — Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Last Six (6) Winners

— 5/31/2015: Jimmie Johnson
    — 10/4/2015: Kevin Harvick
    — 5/15/2016: Matt Kenseth
    — 10/2/2016: Martin Truex, Jr.
    — 6/4/2017: Jimmie Johnson
    — 10/1/2017: Kyle Busch

Last Six (6) DK and FD Fantasy Points Leaders

— 5/31/2015: Kevin Harvick (100.25 DK FPts) – Jimmie Johnson (92.30 FD FPts)
    — 10/4/2015: Kevin Harvick (216.25 DK FPts) – Kevin Harvick (125.50 FD FPts
    — 5/15/2016: Kyle Larson (102.75 DK FPts) – Kyle Larson (99.00 FD FPts)
    — 10/2/2016: Martin Truex, Jr. (134.75 DK FPts) – Martin Truex, Jr. (102.20 FD FPts)
    — 6/4/2017: Kyle Larson (144.25 DK FPts) – Kyle Larson (106.20 FD FPts)
    — 10/1/2017: Chase Elliott (110.00 DK FPts) – Chase Elliott (98.80 FD FPts)

Race Data, News, and Information

Rotogrinders NASCAR Free tools
    ESPN Jayski
    Motor Racing Network
    Racing Reference
    Fantasy Racing Cheatsheet

Race Day Breaking News and Weather

Stephen Young – stevietpfl
    Bob Pockrass
    Jessica Ruffin
    The NASCAR Weatherman
    NASCAR Weather

Note: Under Track Details and Rankings, I standardized all rankings to 100 miles since miles per race is different among tracks. Since FanDuel is “new”, I calculated fantasy points for these races. Information above is Cup series only and therefore does not include information for the Xfinity series. Finally, as needed information above will be updated.

• mambaland

i have top 4 guys and kahne…need him to move up some

• gje627

DAMN !!!

2nd in the Piston…..

Not so humble-brag here…. For those who think NASCAR is too random to win !!!

Couldn’t play last week, but so far this year 3 races +$20K in winnings and 4 races +$10K in winnings !!!

CHAOS MATHEMATICS RULES !!!

• Krnich

@gje627 said...

DAMN !!!

2nd in the Piston…..

Couldn’t play last week, but so far this year 3 races +$20K in winnings and 4 races +$10K in winnings !!!

Awesome!!! With all the work you put in for yourself and others you deserve it.

• WVUDoss

@gje627 said...

DAMN !!!

2nd in the Piston…..

Wow, nice work…congrats!

And thanks for the info, as always.

• gje627

@Krnich said...

Awesome!!! With all the work you put in for yourself and others you deserve it.

Thanks Man !!!

I always try to help, as I love NASCAR….

A couple weeks back, I wrote a post on Chaos Mathematics (order out of disorder, structure out of randomness….).

Really think it would help a lot players struggling with NASCAR.

• icowpres

Nice gje….

So after 4 laps down Roy Black Jr getting passed with one lap to go bounced me down to 4th the Xfinity beast, I bounce back by taking down the $5 GPP on FD. Oh, and I won a 9500 man $1 NBA pickem GPP with a single bullet last night too, probably should have played that $5 league! I’ll take two GPP wins and a 4th in one weekend though!

• gje627

@icowpres said...

Nice gje….

So after 4 laps down Roy Black Jr getting passed with one lap to go bounced me down to 4th the Xfinity beast, I bounce back by taking down the $5 GPP on FD. Oh, and I won a 9500 man $1 NBA pickem GPP with a single bullet last night too, probably should have played that $5 league! I’ll take two GPP wins and a 4th in one weekend though!

Hell Yeah !!!

Congratulations !!!

• yisman

Had a good lineup, but Menard’s negative ruined my chances of cashing.

• yisman

@icowpres said...

Nice gje….

well done.

• gje627

@WVUDoss said...

Wow, nice work…congrats!

And thanks for the info, as always.

Thank you….

As a FYI, I only post the information/data/analytics I use and try to helpful regarding how to apply it…..

Really look forward to seeing your name at the top leaderboard soon !!!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@gje627 said...

DAMN !!!

2nd in the Piston…..

Awesome job! You are the man! I profited fourteen cents today, lol! Better than a loss.

• gje627

@Cooper08 said...

Awesome job! You are the man! I profited fourteen cents today, lol! Better than a loss.

I sent you the “secret” last week….. :)

Your time will come, you’re far too smart in NASCAR and soon a race will regress to the mean for you….

EDIT: Sorry… and… thank you. :)

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Congrats Gje and Syd! Way too much Kyle Busch and not enough Keselowski or Suarez .. lol Suarez

• gje627

@stevietpfl said...

lol Suarez

Thanks Stevie !!!

Funny, last night I mentioned on this forum that I was a full-fade of Suarez….

And I stuck to my word !!!

#gje627-Is-A-Dumbass

Never would have thought….

• rush1228

congrats gje your killing it.

• gje627

@rush1228 said...

congrats gje your killing it.

Thanks @rush1228 !!!

I hope the practice data that I posted helped you and you had a good day too !!!

• gje627

…. Due to Mother’s Day we have a short week…

Next week at Kansas Speedway we welcome the return of Matt Kenseth and offer our condolences to Trevor Bayne….

It’s a short week and a Saturday night race.

Hopefully, DK maintains this year’s commitment to decent NASCAR contests and FD isn’t turned-off by the overlay today….

Sorry about the previous “humble-brag” posts….

Just work my ass-off on NASCAR and generally share what I do with everyone here. (Enough said?)

Unless RG has other plans, I’ll start the NASCAR thread tomorrow and try to post as much data/analytics as I can early in the week…. Wednesday, I need to go out of town for a few days so I’ll be tied-up for most of the rest of the week.

However, if any of the “frequent flyers” here want to start the thread this week, that’s cool too….

As I’ve said a zillion times…. Don’t like to overwhelm this forum with long posts that nobody finds useful.

To all the Mom’s out there….

Happy Early Mother’s Day !!!

• jwayne1976

@gje627 said...

…. Due to Mother’s Day we have a short week…

Next week at Kansas Speedway we welcome the return of Matt Kenseth and offer our condolences to Trevor Bayne….

It’s a short week and a Saturday night race.

Hopefully, DK maintains this year’s commitment to decent NASCAR contests and FD isn’t turned-off by the overlay today….

Sorry about the previous “humble-brag” posts….

Just work my ass-off on NASCAR and generally share what I do with everyone here. (Enough said?)

Unless RG has other plans, I’ll start the NASCAR thread tomorrow and try to post as much data/analytics as I can early in the week…. Wednesday, I need to go out of town for a few days so I’ll be tied-up for most of the rest of the week.

However, if any of the “frequent flyers” here want to start the thread this week, that’s cool too….

As I’ve said a zillion times…. Don’t like to overwhelm this forum with long posts that nobody finds useful.

To all the Mom’s out there….

Happy Early Mother’s Day !!!

Congrats, you deserve it, and thanks for all of your vital contributions that truly help all of us casual players.

• gje627

@jwayne1976 said...

Congrats, you deserve it, and thanks for all of your vital contributions that truly help all of us casual players.

Thank you !!!

Seriously, I’m glad I could be helpful

Otherwise I wouldn’t post what I post….

Besides hockey (especially college hockey and maybe college football too….) NASCAR really rocks more than any other sport…..

Collectively, we all need to demonstrate to DK and FD to take NASCAR seriously !!!

• elmore0631

@gje627 said...

Thank you….

As a FYI, I only post the information/data/analytics I use and try to helpful regarding how to apply it…..

Really look forward to seeing your name at the top leaderboard soon !!!

Congrats. Good karma for you.

• tristanwolf

@gje627 said...

DAMN !!!

2nd in the Piston…..

congrats man. small profit for me this week. thanks for your contributions.

• gje627

@elmore0631 and @tristanwolf….

Thanks guys !!!

Bad news, though, I spoke to my astrologist tonight…..

She said something about “no stars” but “black holes”….

Not sure exactly what that meant, but it sounds bad for me !!! :)

Seriously, though thank you !!!

See you later this week for Kansas !!!

• depalma13

For every dollar I played on Draftkings, I won $.23. For every dollar I played on Fanduel I won $.58

• depalma13

@gje627 said...

@elmore0631 and @tristanwolf….

Thanks guys !!!

Bad news, though, I spoke to my astrologist tonight…..

She said something about “no stars” but “black holes”….

Not sure exactly what that meant, but it sounds bad for me !!! :)

Seriously, though thank you !!!

See you later this week for Kansas !!!

Ah Kansas, where I was top five in all the big contests with a unique lineup, at a track where everyone said wrecks are few and far between.

Than Logano and Patrick took out Almirola and my lineup went up in flames.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).