267 Laps on 1.5 Mile Track for a Total of 400.5 Miles Repaved in 2016
    Segment 1 Lap 1-80
    Segment 2 Lap 81-160
    Segment 3 Lap 161-267

Entry List
    http://www.jayski.com/stats/2018/pdfs/19ken2018entry.pdf

Fantasy Relevance Info
    — 1.5 mile intermediate, D-shaped oval
    — 17-degree banking in turns 1 and 2; 14-degree banking in turns 3 and 4; backstretch 1,600 feet, 4-degree banking; frontstretch 1,662 feet; 10-degree banking in tri-oval
    — Winner Average Margin of Victory: 1.343 seconds; Low – 0.175 seconds (2016); High – 4.399 seconds (2012)
    — Rank Most Green Flag Passes: 23rd of 23 Tracks (3.22 Green Flag Passes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Quality Passes (Top 15 Passes): 23rd of 23 Tracks (1.12 Quality Passes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Lead Changes: 23rd of 23 Tracks (0.97 Lead Changes per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Most Cautions: 23rd of 23 Tracks (0.56 Cautions per 100 Miles)
    — Rank Highest % Drivers Finishing on Lead Lap: 12th of 23 Tracks (47.28% per Drivers/Race)
    — Rank Highest % DNF Drivers – Mechanical: 8th of 23 Tracks (9.18% per Drivers/Race)
    — Rank Highest % DNF Drivers – Crash: 3rd of 23 Tracks (8.84% per Drivers/Race)
    — Rank Highest % DNF Drivers – Overall: 4th of 23 Tracks (18.03% per Drivers/Race)

Comparable Tracks
    Atlanta Motor Speedway, Auto Club Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway.

Previous Winners
    2017 Martin Truex
    2016 Brad Keselowski
    2015 Kyle Busch
    2014 Brad Keselowski
    2013 Matt Kenseth
    2012 Brad Keselowski
    2011 Kyle Busch

Last 6 Races DK and FD Point Leaders
    2012 Brad Keselowski (90.50 DK FPts) – Brad Keselowski (80.0 FD FPts)
    2013 Jimmie Johnson (105.50 DK FPts) – Matt Kenseth (81.0 FD FPts)
    2014 Brad Keselowski (145.25 DK FPts) – Brad Keselowski (89.6 FD FPts)
    2015 Kyle Busch (122.25 DK FPts) – Kyle Busch (90.0 FD FPts)
    2016 Kevin Harvick (81.00 DK FPts) – Brad Keselowski (77.7 FD FPts)
    2017 Martin Truex, Jr. (127.00 DK FPts) – Kyle Larson (86.4 FD FPts)

Cautions By Year
    2017 9 For 39 Laps
    2016 11 For 53 Laps
    2015 11 For 49 Laps
    2014 6 For 34 Laps
    2013 10 For 42 Laps
    2012 4 For 24 Laps
    2011 6 For 32 Laps

Attrition
    2017 9 Lead Lap 24 Running 5 Crash 2 Mechanical
    2016 16 Lead Lap 16 Running 8 Crash 0 Mechanical
    2015 26 Lead Lap 14 Running 2 Crash 1 Mechanical
    2014 21 Lead Lap 17 Running 3 Crash 1 Mechanical
    2013 25 Lead Lap 7 Running 5 Crash 7 Mechanical
    2012 19 Lead Lap 13 Running 2 Crash 9 Mechanical
    2011 22 Lead Lap 11 Running 1 Crash 8 Mechanical

Dominators by Year, Lead at least 50 Laps
    2017 2 For 152/112 Laps
    2016 2 For 127/75 Laps, Next best 46
    2015 2 For 163/62 Laps
    2014 1 For 199 Laps, Next best 37/31
    2013 1 For 182 Laps, Next best 38/35
    2012 3 For 118/68/58 Laps
    2011 2 For 125/79 Laps, Next best 41

Race Data Info
    https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nascar-free-tools-updated-weekly-1758055
    https://www.mrn.com
    http://racing-reference.info
    http://www.espn.com/jayski/

Race Day Breaking News
    https://mobile.twitter.com/stevietpfl
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RotoDoc
    https://mobile.twitter.com/bobpockrass
    https://www.nascar.com/weather

• depalma13

Jones thinks something happened to his car. Guess my night is done.

• tristanwolf

@gje627 said...

Kyle Larson to the rear….

Not car-related….

Stranger than fiction…..

EDIT: Dustin Long reporting he missed driver introductions…. I wouldn’t be too concerned if he’s big in your lineups.

interesting, went to buddys and missed this. looks like he’s about where he would have been anyways, i am below the field but seems a silly way to drop30 spots.

• gje627

@Cooper08 said...

Replace that bud with crown and coke….👍

Lost again….

But I’ll raise your Crown and Coke, with a Colorado Scotch Ale (Hibernation Ale, Winter beer, absolutely the best beer in the world) or even a Sculpin IPA….

• tristanwolf

@Cooper08 said...

Replace that bud with crown and coke….👍

beam and coke here! cheers all hope someone brings some $$$$ home tonight!

• tristanwolf

@gje627 said...

Lost again….

But I’ll raise your Crown and Coke, with a Colorado Scotch Ale (Hibernation Ale, Winter beer, absolutely the best beer in the world) or even a Sculpin IPA….

love ipa’s too though, three floyd’s zombie dust the best beer in the midwest!

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Dibendetto donesor?

• tristanwolf

@firemedicpat said...

Dibendetto donesor?

shit i was outside a minute, whats his problem?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

beam and coke here! cheers all hope someone brings some $$$$ home tonight!

Beam was in high school, George Dickel college and now nothing but Crown…😯

• Kennybass065

Thinking about putting Bubba Wallace on my DNP list. The promise we saw last year has been flushed out the window other than the 500.

• eleanorRigby

I should never last minute tinker. I swapped Mtj for Kyle b. and Matt di. My single bullet gpps are stinkers lately. Hope you chaps make plenty of $$$$ tonight.

• homers1226

@tristanwolf said...

interesting, went to buddys and missed this. looks like he’s about where he would have been anyways, i am below the field but seems a silly way to drop30 spots.

seems like they could have just fined him 25000 or something

• tristanwolf

@Cooper08 said...

haha all good but isn’t dickel better than both? i like some woodford reserve and knob creek as well! beam jug is my quickie grab at the jewel, fancier stuff for daytona, kentucky derby, superbowl, etc…

• homers1226

Larson going to crash

• eleanorRigby

@Cooper08 said...

I’m drinking from a box o wine. Don’t judge. Lol

• eleanorRigby

Could someone please let me know the final score of Buescher and Yeley on dk? Thanks

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

No great finishes but made 103% of my entry fee back as I placed in 89/134 contests, 100% MTJ.

• tristanwolf

@eleanorRigby said...

Could someone please let me know the final score of Buescher and Yeley on dk? Thanks

yeley start 32 finished 38 for 0. i had him in one of 10 because lineup hq (garbage for nascar) spit him out) buescher start 20 finished 23 5 fastest laps for 20points not a bad play, he was one of the ways to get to the 350+ to cash high. while i was way high on truex, i was way high on dibenedetto who killed me, had one decent hit in the single entry with truex, blaney, kes that got me to about even on the night. i’ll take it. pretty boring night overall i think, hopefully jge, coop or some of you had a good one! on to new hampshire and the british open. can’t beat nascar and golf for dfs sweats!

• WVUDoss

@tristanwolf said...

yeley start 32 finished 38 for 0. i had him in one of 10 because lineup hq (garbage for nascar) spit him out) buescher start 20 finished 23 5 fastest laps for 20points not a bad play, he was one of the ways to get to the 350+ to cash high. while i was way high on truex, i was way high on dibenedetto who killed me, had one decent hit in the single entry with truex, blaney, kes that got me to about even on the night. i’ll take it. pretty boring night overall i think, hopefully jge, coop or some of you had a good one! on to new hampshire and the british open. can’t beat nascar and golf for dfs sweats!

I think the Yeley play was simply salary relief to get a solid 5 others in. I just didn’t see it with him starting 32nd. 39th? Sure.

I got bit by DiBenedetto but other than that ended up about 2x. Needed a top 8 from Denny, which might’ve happened without his brake issue. I’ll take it after a recent Nascar cold streak.

• gje627

Notwithstanding Bowman and MDB, I had an okay night and profited just over $800…. Enough to pay for beer and pizza and the time spent time watching another boring 1.5 mile race I guess….

Next week, at least New Hampshire is flat…. But like most races now, it has it’s own problems…..

Not that I have any great hopes for the novelty of the Charlotte ROVAL course, but maybe that will bring some real racing….

If not, think they should mock-up to human-scale the old, orange hot wheel tracks that some of us “older-folk” used to play with as kids…..

Is anyone else here into snowmobile racing?…. I.e. where they race on snowed-over dirt-bike tracks?

Now that’s some amazing racing !!!

In my “youth” I raced snowmobiles and motorcycles…. The former is a hoot !!!

• eleanorRigby

Thanks for the info TW. Swapped out mtj for Kyle b. in my single bullet. I would have cashed if I would have avoided that last minute knucklehead tinker. I hope someone here won big $$$$. If so congrats.

• gje627

My highest scoring lineup in the big DK contest placed 32nd….

When I checked-out the leaderboard for those in front of me, some guy who calls himself “Theturd” was a few places ahead of me….

Now that’s depressing….

How do I lose to a turd?

Or if you’re out there turd…. Sorry.

The Turd

• eleanorRigby

Congrats gje on the good night. That is awesome.

• Logan7777

@eleanorRigby said...

Single entry gpp kind of guy. My golf this week is awful. I have to see that horrible lineup on dk until Sunday afternoon. At least my shitty MLB and NASCAR lineups are gone by the end of the evening. Good luck tonight.

I been staring at my garbage Golf lus all week also. Sitting in our travel trailer at an RV park so had to build everything on paper. 3 NASCAR lus in and one cashed. Luckily put that lu in a triple up and double up also. $5 in and $10 back. Not much but something. Never saw the race. MDB was my weak link but he was highly owned in my contests.

• Toddalan2286

@gje627 said...

My highest scoring lineup in the big DK contest placed 32nd….

When I checked-out the leaderboard for those in front of me, some guy who calls himself “Theturd” was a few places ahead of me….

Now that’s depressing….

How do I lose to a turd?

Or if you’re out there turd…. Sorry.

The Turd

Gje I have a question for you and maybe others can answer as well… I’m thinking part of my issue weekly are the contests I enter (as far as profitability) I usually enter 20 lus in 2-3 gpp contests plus a few multipliers and 50/50s. What contests and quantity of entries do you see the most profits from? Or is it as simple as a majority of entries placing in some of these gpps? (I understand if no one wants to answe…)

• unageo09

@Toddalan2286 said...

Gje I have a question for you and maybe others can answer as well… I’m thinking part of my issue weekly are the contests I enter (as far as profitability) I usually enter 20 lus in 2-3 gpp contests plus a few multipliers and 50/50s. What contests and quantity of entries do you see the most profits from? Or is it as simple as a majority of entries placing in some of these gpps? (I understand if no one wants to answe…)

I usually max out the $3 or $4 twenty entry max contents, the quarter arcade especially when the do the 150 entries, and sometimes the $1 20 entry contest. I have found out that I usually don’t do well with double ups so i normally stay away from them and stick with the GPPs. I might throw one lineup in the $10 contest just for the heck of it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler